Pages:
Author

Topic: The legalization of bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 5119 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
Soon a lot of country will legalize crypto , because its very good way to earn a lot of money from taxes of exchange and buy crypto , Russia did legalize today ! they make crypto ruble and you could buy crypto with fiat via crypto ruble Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
Every country has its own laws and bitcoin is also in this case. In some countries it has been legalized. It is under surveillance to verify how to bring it under the prosecution and may also be legalized. The Government will consider how it benefits the economy and the citizens of the country.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
Novel idea but it will be very difficult to implement. Organising different folks from different backgrounds,  cultures and countries to come together to pull this off will be very very difficult. Unless there is some financial benefit for signing up to such a scheme, people wouldn't. And bitcoin has been adopted in some countries already, and more will follow shortly.
That is the thing, we all want to have a legal thing in the way that we could trust bitcoin in all of our transaction and investments. Yet, there is quite a big change if it will happen in the future. There will be a big implementation of tax system on bitcoin in the point that transaction could have fees and can be manipulated by the government which is a bad thing on investors.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
I'm sure that BTC will not be officially legalized at least next couple of years as a payment tool (though it will be accepted as an investment asset). There are a lot of risks and challenges for sovereign states in its legalization. Moreover, I wait for restrictions in crypto exchange regulation and control of investment inflow that can severely lessen attractiveness of BTC as a speculative trading asset.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?
I am very sure that almost every land or island on this earth has already been discovered so i think this idea will never work and also most major and powerful countries have already legalized bitcoins and due to that this whole thing isn't even necessary.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
March 21, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
That's utopia, if you know what it is Roll Eyes
Without reading all those previous comments I can conclude that opinions shared and there are people who would love to be a citizen of such Bitcoin-welcome island. But whole the idea seems to me hard for realization. The first of all - an island, where do you plan to find it or create it, and creation of the island asks for huge investments which only some arabin sheikh can realize Cheesy
If to talk about my own _ for now I am totally satisfied with the situation around crypto currencies how it is now, so I would not even dream about any island.
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
Every country needs to legalize bitcoin in a proper way! Yes we all know traditional banks hate bitcoin. but we must ready for the rule coz they want to control the economy, and bitcoin will help us to maintain our stability

I think there will be pros and cons for legalization, but overall it also makes the popularity of bitcoin increasing. If bitcoin is legalized it means they control the bitcoin so that it will affect the paradigm of bitcoin as a decentralized currency
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
There need to set up a electric and suitable platforn in that new island to have such a btc capitalised country
Activity: 26
March 20, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
Just one problem is that for such an island to het we have to pay a huge huge tax and even we do so there's no gurantee we will get it
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
Every island out there is already controlled by a government, uninhabited or not - they will not allow you to just take over and build your own jurisdiction. You will still be subject to all the laws of the governing country, so cannot make your own laws. I think Sealand have gotten the closest to this idea, an offshore rig that offers hosting and other online services, along with "citizenship". If their closest neighbour wanted to take them over it could be done with ease.
I agree. It is impossible to happen today. There is no land did not owned by a government. Unless that is a virtual island, just kidding! But if someone will donate his land, then maybe that might happen but it is still under the governments jurisdiction.
Activity: 32
March 18, 2018, 01:17:05 AM
That's just a fantasy as finding such island is not an easy task and if someone would find it why will he donate it just for mere btcs?
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
The bitcoin legality in my country was rejected by the government. However, there have been rumors that bitcoin has been legal in my country after the bitcoin legality in Thailand
Activity: 27
March 17, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
No its not a good idea because accroding to regulations if anyone finds such island, it should immediately be reported to the govt
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 12, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
i dont think it will be possible unless someone is owning island or big land and is crypto geek that is willing to sell his/her land for crypto .first of all government will not legalise it ,bcz they dont have control over it ,maybe they take initiative to take crypto in mainstream buy controlling it through tax regulation and i already think crypto will become future stock market.
Bitcoin has its own  purpose one of those are being decentralized  to eradicate third-party intervention that is that's why it is P2P and anonymous because to elude unnecessary taxation these characteristics of bitcoins would contradict government policies. That’s why  legalization.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
there's other countries have legalized the bitcoin,while some are not...processes of how to bring this under purview so that it can be monitored and legalized as well...How does it benefit economy and citizens of the country is also what government takes into consideration...

Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
That is something that's a bit hard to accept since the governments has control in every part of this world. Every island every country has.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
March 12, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
i dont think it will be possible unless someone is owning island or big land and is crypto geek that is willing to sell his/her land for crypto .first of all government will not legalise it ,bcz they dont have control over it ,maybe they take initiative to take crypto in mainstream buy controlling it through tax regulation and i already think crypto will become future stock market.
Activity: 111
March 12, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
Good Thing to hear bitcoin will be legalized, As a matter of fact bitcoin is very useful in practical application in terms of investment. It also assess our economic status in the field of employment rate, This is also a good source of income, Since bitcoin focuses more on trading and processing transactions. In conclusion bitcoin makes our way of living easier:)
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?

If you want to do this.. you should not think about a uninhabited island. Cos you will not an uninhabited island that will be desirable for humans to stay.

If you can find sufficient bitcoin holders, you can incentivize a third world small island nation to make bitcoin their currency. That would be possible but you will need people with sufficient connections and able to pull enough bitcoins and be prepared to give it away to the governments for them to do this.

But I think it will be next to impossible..
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 12, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
I really like this idea, but I can't live in an uninhabited island. why don't we make it in our own country? and we made several agreements with the government on the legalization of this bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: