Pages:
Author

Topic: The legalization of bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 5119 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?
Bitcoin must be legalized to every country worldwide for its own survival.If once it was legalized, banning of it will be stop and it will survive for much longer years.Bitcoins legalization will be important not only for its survival but also for its people who trusts it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?

Yes I agree with this idea it is really nice when it will be implement to us as a bitcoin users. But there is a big hindrance, the government will not agree with this because not all people will contribute or use bitcoin it's too unfair to them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 06, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
I think if bitcoin will be legalize, the government will take in full control over tax in bitcoin. But there are some counries dont knownto whom will they collect the taxes because it is a digital currency. Nonetheless, there are some countries that accept bitcoin and didnt get banned of it. For sure bitcoin will grow fast if it has been legalize to all nations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 06, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
Good idea but government not allow that happen because you know that theres a law that we need to follow and there many things you need to consider and I think you know that
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 06, 2018, 07:11:14 PM
How about diverting the proceeds of bitcoin in helping those poor and street children and get the sympathy of the people to change their perception about bitcoin? Isntnit great? Anyway about the title which is legalization of bitcoin and your thread post which concern about an inhabitant island does is possible though. But think of it all  the lands own by the government even if there are no people living. in it. You have to comply if your acquire that certain island with the government of that certain country which the island is located. Again you could not say that an island is not inhabited then its for free to own it where in fact the government owned it already so we dont have the chance in acquiring these property without consultong first the agencynof goverment concern with owninh a property.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 06, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Well for me, the legalization of bitcoin at this time is highly expected by the entrepreneurs, because this it is very profitable, and there will be no more any kind of corruption, but still everyone of course has a different thinking. We have different opinions regarding about this.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
Island for bitcoins?? seriously you are doing harm to yourself only ha ha
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
Nasty idea with no reality base -_-
Activity: 20
March 01, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Bitcoin  have not  been  legalised by many countries  but banned officially by Bolivia.  The legality  is being considered  and moderated by individual country  to suit their law and regulations.
Activity: 103
March 01, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
Actually this dream is good, but this is hard to happen, because even though the island is empty, remain in control by this country. the state will not remain silent about it.
Activity: 184
March 01, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Can't wait till it's legalized worldwide
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
Do you think that idea is gonna be succesfull ever?? huh? everyone would join it for land wothout any of your net income LOL
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
This is not fair. It will make this society a feudal society, the landlords come to power, the rich will occupy all parts of the island and they will oppress the poor. That's not the nature of Bitcoin so it should not be applied. I do not like this
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 18, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
I also think of established that idea.It will really great for those person who are really want to know about Bitcoin and other currency as well as.By establishing this,there will be come a revolutionary change in all state.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
In my country there are some who already using bitcoint .but there are stil many argument whether it is safe or not,but total legalization is still un resolved..
Activity: 28
February 18, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
As a really volatile coin, prices would rise and fall almost daily, as globalization made almost every single product international. Living on the island would be a really terrible experience, or just plainly impossible.  That's just I can not understand why so strong a desire to lose all of their virtues that give Bitcoin. You understand that the anonymity of Bitcoin and its users makes it possible to avoid paying taxes.  It would also be the way to hard to organize with people from different countries who might not even speak whatever language you speak. The idea seems very similar to a bitcoin paradise. When they do make sacrifices it is not enough to allow people to freely trade their bitcoins for fiat currencies and vice versa, labeling the change useless. There are certain countries though that were able to come to a decision, for example, Japan and Australia are two prime examples that every other country in the world should follow. They made real changes that have a real impact on bitcoin users in their country.
Activity: 140
February 04, 2018, 12:55:35 AM
The legalization of bitcoin this time is highly expected by the enterpreneurs.It is very good and profitable  for varios parties.logically the reason is valid but depends on the government
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:41:18 AM
I'm afraid that legalization will mean the creation of a "government coin", full centralized, and trying to convince the population that it's a "legal" bitcoin. Btw, I'm very curious to see how they'll try to control the blockchain.
Activity: 74
January 12, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
This idea sounds interesting but there is no island in any part of the world that is not owned or controlled by a government. Creating an independent republic in a bid to make Bitcoin it official currency is not the best way to sell the idea of legalising the cryptocurrency. First we need to continue to spread the bitcoin message as true ambassadors and continue to advocate for its wide acceptance. With time, governments and corporations will be forced to adopt it as a legal tender.
Activity: 224
January 06, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
This would be the best thing to happen in Bitcoin.I mean,if government recognized and legalized it,there would so many changes to happen here in the forum especially in making accounts because it needed to verify and determined the identification of the user.And it can help to eliminate spammers and hackers or those who are trying to ruin the forum.And lastly and the most good effect of having legalized Bitcoin is,it can help and give hope to those who are jobless now.
Pages:
Jump to: