Pages:
Author

Topic: The legalization of bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 5119 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 24, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?
This is a fantasy idea. will be hard to realize. You can imagine how difficult it is to bring people from different countries, cultures, languages, tribes who then unite on an island. In addition, all uninhabited or inhabited islands are the sovereignty of a state, and we must obey the rules. I think it will be very difficult to do.
Fantasy idea indeed. It is not even something that can happen. At the end of the day, there would be a lot of problem even among all the people who have come together to cohabit on the island, most especially when it comes to power, leadership and co.

It is easy to say everyone should go occupy an uninhabited island and it is one other thing to be able to pull it off, but even at that, it is impossible considering all it would take in resources to be able to put everything in place and most especially the internet which is very much needed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 23, 2017, 02:40:08 AM
The legalization of bitcoin it defends upon the approval of the places or certain country by which the leaders of a certain country adopt by making decisions of the majority leaders to accept used bitcoin legalizing on which transaction of goverment will used bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin currency is like an automatic machine which directly used quickly opposite from money paper. So the legalization of bitcoin are on how leaders of countries and the makers of bitcoin make a dialog on how to legalize it and when it happens it involves taxes also that affects some changes between users and providers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 02:27:56 AM
Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?

The bitcoins are purely legal in our country and as a matter of fact we have a banks that accept bitcoins in exchange into cash and that bank named security bank here in the Philippines and we can easily get our money into an atm machine and that is pretty conveniently because even if we do not have any stores that accept bitcoins as a payment we have a bank that convert bitcoins into real cash so we can buy thing that we wanted using our bitcoins and that is pretty much legal for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 03:25:50 PM
Of course, governments will try to outlaw bitcoin at the beginning, the they'll find a way to control them.
In europe they're talking about a general database of bitcoin addresses...
This generalization of bitcoin is really a very hot topic all over the globe, bitcoin is gaining the attention of almost every one of us especially the ones who are government officials. The legalization of bitcoin seems to be an impossible thing right now but there are chances that things will get in very much favor of bitcoin in the next coming days. Governments are planning of making it as a legal currency.
Activity: 322
December 22, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

Bitcoins is pretty much legal in our country and as a matter of fact we have bank that highly accept bitcoins in exchange into cash so that would be legal in our country even if we do not have any stores and establishments that accept bitcoins as a payment we have a bank that highly accept bitcoins in change to cash bybsimply withdrawing the money in an atm machines even without atm card  that is pretty much legal in our country and i am looking forward for that thing to happen
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:41:16 PM
I strongly believe in no matter and serious about the legalization of bitcoin. It is nothing to do with legalization of bitcoin so far we are all having access let it to be as it is and don't bother about it and things will be all right with us. No need to trap ourselves in legalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 12:27:06 PM
This can't be happen because there are too many users of bitcoin i mean investors that are just trusting bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is decentralized and also they trust bitcoin because the government can't manipulate the price of it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 22, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

if governments make the bitcoin legal, they will want to take advantage of it. various taxation schemes will emerge. also legalization of the bitcoin will cause the value to decrease. Let's leave it as it is.  Grin

True, it will be nothing but another trap from the government. I hardly think that the government is planning something good for us in the future. They are planning something good for themselves. I'm all about being free and bitcoin allows me to do that with my money. The legalization of bitcoin will be the fall of bitcoin. In my country, the Philippines, there's a certain bank company that closes your account when it finds out that your funds all came from bitcoin transactions. I guess it's just a FUD and that certain bank company just wants to scam crypto millionaires or they are just trying to be 100% safe. Regardless, our online wallet has a strong connection with the government and have made sure since the start that they are doing nothing wrong and now they are closing the accounts of bitcoin users.

I don't necessarily care about the bank company itself but I'm a little afraid that the same thing might happen to all of us if this continues. Or maybe it was nothing but FUD because there were only a couple of people saying that it's true and the rest are just saying nothing. I guess they are saying nothing because they didn't really experience anything just yet because if they did, they wouldn't shut up and warn everyone about it nonstop.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

if governments make the bitcoin legal, they will want to take advantage of it. various taxation schemes will emerge. also legalization of the bitcoin will cause the value to decrease. Let's leave it as it is.  Grin
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
December 22, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

it seems that it does not really matter because bitcoin technology is having points in all countries if bitcoin is only focused on an island then bitcoin security system will be disrupted as it could become target of terrorist attack.

Exactly! And we don't like for it to happen. Many people are interested about the power and the influence of Bitcoin in every country that is why it is near to terrorist attack. Better to have another idea if he really want it to happen. Nice idea but seems like we have a problem about this idea.
Activity: 364
December 22, 2017, 11:17:34 AM

it seems that it does not really matter because bitcoin technology is having points in all countries if bitcoin is only focused on an island then bitcoin security system will be disrupted as it could become target of terrorist attack.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 10:52:37 AM
Of course, governments will try to outlaw bitcoin at the beginning, the they'll find a way to control them.

But I think, bitcoin cannot be legalized as it is deep into the internet. The only fact why government thinks of legalization is to ensure that people pay proper taxes, otherwise users can anonymous buy and sell through bitcoin. No matter, how they try to outlaw or find ways to control the bitcoin and the end it is going to remain decentralized, there are various methods to get anonymous on internet and crypto lovers will always find ways to escape these legalization also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

I feel that if bitcoin is legalized, there is a high probability that a lot of people will be drawn more to it. Legalization of something gives people the confidence and trust that nothing could go wrong. In addition, there is also the chance that the volatility range of bitcoin when it's low will be lessen and the  increase would be greater than what is usual.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 22, 2017, 10:40:50 AM
Not all country has the same idea regarding to bitcoins. There are countries that are oppose to bitcoin but there are some who promotes bitcoin on their own way. We have different way to see what are the capabilities of bitcoin, the what it can do to us and to the surroundings. So this idea is quite difficult to achieve.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 09:38:02 AM
I think every country has its own laws to regulate the currency that circulates in its country. so also bitcoins have rules that you can still use when your country allows the use of bitcoins. but there are some countries that have laws to ban bitcoin so bitcoin can not be used in that country. maybe bitcoin does not yet have a strong legality to be free in any country. but all you can do is keep the bitcoin in order to stay afloat.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 22, 2017, 09:33:25 AM
We all have our different variations of law in relation with bitcoin and it widely affects our living nowadays. Having bitcoin legalized within our region may be considered as a great opportunity knowing that it has a lot of great features which is helpful for the convenience of everyone. Somehow it can also be a threat wherein bitcoin's power may grow and take over the whole nation or maybe bitcoin will be used in some illegal transactions.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 09:29:58 AM
Legalizing bitcoin is not a bad thing as long as it is being tolerated properly. Doing such thing is a good idea but I don't think it's feasible enough. We should focus more on having bitcoin acknowledge as a good curreny in different parts of the world so that it will end up being legalized for the greater good of the many. Bitcoin has already proven enough ever since and I think it deserves to be prioritized because of the good things it has brought to us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
I think all of the government should legalize the bitcoin. The bitcoin has many advantages and benefits to the society. Many people in my community have now job because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 09:26:54 AM
This is a fantasy idea. will be hard to realize. You can imagine how difficult it is to bring people from different countries, cultures, languages, tribes who then unite on an island. In addition, all uninhabited or inhabited islands are the sovereignty of a state, and we must obey the rules. I think it will be very difficult to do.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 22, 2017, 09:24:31 AM
It could be hard for that certain plan because i believe the community wont let it to happen.  This is one reason also why some countries are banning bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is a really a big money, and making it legalized it could add interest to the government for taking it controlled.
Pages:
Jump to: