Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 15. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I don't think that's the case, you just have to be patient enough to get it done, and you still have to put a lot of effort into Posting daily or any notes. It takes effort to earn income and return.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I noticed there were few people in the bounty program. For example, 3 months ago social media campaigns on the platform bountyhive reached the maximum number of participants in 5-10 minutes, now in 24 hours +-. Of course I don't like bounty campaigns that last more than 4 months...

There are also extended campaigns and rounds that make me think of projects that are unlikely to achieve soft-cap, and I will stop participating in it when I feel like it. Or if a bounty ends, do not rush too much in getting the tokens from the team, or let them do their jobs.
copper member
Activity: 308
I noticed there were few people in the bounty program. For example, 3 months ago social media campaigns on the platform bountyhive reached the maximum number of participants in 5-10 minutes, now in 24 hours +-. Of course I don't like bounty campaigns that last more than 4 months...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Sometimes this is true, but not always, there are some bounties that could not reach the target fund and thereby lengthen its period of campaign. But it is always not pleasing to stay too long on a project when you would have done three. No matter what the delayed project have to offer, the three would have gone farther.
Activity: 196
Number of participant reduce depending on the period for the bounty, people create interest immediately they see the project
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
For me it depends upon the bounty , I have joined bounty that will be ended this coming December of this year and we are limited to only 100  number of participants in the campaign most of us are not in high ranks and the bounty already reached the soft cap, hoping to reach the hard cap in order to earn more or huge reward in the future.

Often bounty hunters want their projects to be popular, so they do not limit bounty hunters to participating, only a few of them limit, but I often see that about 200 people participate.
Activity: 35
too many people involved, while the number of bonuses unchanged. People have to compete and split the reward. Select campaigns at the campaign participants or hard, then the chances of getting the rewards will be greater
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
For me it depends upon the bounty , I have joined bounty that will be ended this coming December of this year and we are limited to only 100  number of participants in the campaign most of us are not in high ranks and the bounty already reached the soft cap, hoping to reach the hard cap in order to earn more or huge reward in the future.
Activity: 48
In fact what share can I claim and from this bounty get a good reward that you must have a signature before the end of the campaign
Activity: 56
Its not too good for a bounty to stay too much longer, it will make someone to get tired and most of those bounty projects will not even increase the allocated pool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
Of course, it is necessary to leave such projects. The optimal length of a campaign bounty is one or two months. Constant shifts of the date and without a good reason should make you think that this is scam.
Activity: 112
Not necessarily, you could end up with more earnings in some cases, it depends on the amount of participants and the total amount allocated for the bounty campaign you are participating in.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
No, that's not the point. In the last time in bounty companies a large number of participants, and bounty pools remain the same or less, the only adequate way out of this situation in my opinion is to establish a limit of participants. This action will increase the chance of you getting a good profit, and will also make the bounty count itself more
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Many bounties will add additional rewards if they're extended, so it's not always the case that the longer the bounty, the lower the rewards for each person. Also, you tend to find that the number of applications reduces over time, so that the longest running bounties tend to have very few people still applying towards the later months, meaning that the pool is not diluted as much as you might think.

For the most part however, you will likely get less rewards per unit time the longer the bounty runs, unless it's a bounty with a huge allocation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes, I also agree with you that the longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings because there will be a lot of participants and the reward to be distributed will be reduced as reward will be distributed to all participant.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
I dont really believe that the longer the bounty the fewer or smaller the rewards. This is because, looking at the way bounties are, it depends on the number of people that will join the bounty and that defines the amount the participants will get and not solely the time frame.
Activity: 238
I think everything depends on project. I also prefer to avoid long bounties. But sometimes bounty could be stopped at its half way, like it was with Countract Vault. Team decided to put more efforts to the project. They realized that posts and community of bounty hunters didn't meet their expectation about content creation, original posts etc. They were very accurate in checking all reports and scammers and I really greatful for that. This ICO is still ongoing and I would like to check how much they will pay in final, because there were not so many participants involved.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Most campaigns frequently are good when the project appears honest so the outcomes are worth the duration of posting itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, I probably will not disclose the secret. The longer the bounty, the lower the payout. But most importantly, it will be very disappointing if the project does not pay the rewards. If the bounty will take a long time, it is better to study it so as not to get caught by scammers.
Activity: 82
I believe the longer the bounty company lasts. the more people go into it and, accordingly, the less becomes the reward.
Pages:
Jump to: