Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 64. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
I don't think so..I have participated with few campaigns that took at least 4 to 5 months and fortunately I am very satisfied with the reward token I have received. But what I noticed is that because some of the bounty campaign does not have limit with the participants they accept it is not that good for the bounty hunters like me because I had this experience wherein I only got less than 100 token rewards from a certain project and it's sad because the token does not even have a good value in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I want to know when they are going to end? How are their projects going? How are they calculated when their reward task bets? If they do not give a clear answer to the above, then I think you can give up!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I total agree with you, I don't like joining bounty that take a long time, if a bounty take a longer, the reward reduces because the longer the bounty waits, the more people join and the less the reward reduce, so the bounty I normal join these days, max is 8 weeks. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 183
if the old problem or not the gift does not affect the amount of income. because it all depends on the project we are working on. so we can not predict.
Activity: 146
I think this is a plus, because the patient will earn, which will perform until the end, many will throw their bets and get the rest!
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
If you are high rank then the longer the bounty period the higher the token you will get. Opposite of the low rank that the longer the campaign the smallest amount allocated with you. So, your a full mem so just stay, as long as you completed the weekly stake member and jr mem has a big gap
Activity: 28
Video sharing is the process of uploading, publishing, and sharing video clips online.
There are many video sharing websites/platforms out there such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Verasity. continue
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

If the bounty registration form is still open for new registration I will advise you to quit it but if the form has been closed and the number of participants on spreadsheet is not to much then you don't need to quit because you will get something huge there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes it is,  but is not just the longevity of the bounty that matters but also your ranking decides on how much you will earn after. I guess you should have to stay because atleast if you will stay longer your earnings will add up even if you don't have as much as the highest rank atleast you will be paid even more than quitting the bounty.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
In general, this is true - the longer ICO lasts, the less earnings for members of the generosity campaign. However, this is not applicable to all cases and not to all ranks. The higher the rank of the participant in the ICO signature campaign, the greater will be his earnings gap as the duration of the ICO increases. Also, sometimes a long-term ICO brings more profit than a few short ones. Everything depends on the specific ICO project and its prospects. Therefore, it is impossible to determine in advance how long the ICO project will turn out to be successful.
Activity: 154
It depends on the project and the managers of the Bounty that you joined in. I have a friend who joined a Bounty campaign that was lasted for 3 months. and he got his tokens after 2 months. and he said it's all worth the wait. joining a bounty sometimes is risky.
Activity: 294
It is unworthy because most of the higher ranks are only the ones who are getting a lot of stakes and those new folks with lower ranks  don't get the stakes that deserved after posting for months.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
I'd not seen recently hanging bounty (accrual) there was a table of 20 weeks, in the total amount of a normal member gained about 20K. I think adequate payment.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
It all depends on why the project has been working so long. If it is prolonged, it means that the fees are bad there, and a dedicated pool will eventually be divided into a large number of people, thus your earnings will definitely be less. In order that such a nebylo need to find good projects such as Remme. Why Remme ?! Because the Reme token is already traded on exchanges and you can calculate your earnings. Because Remme has an excellent offer to protect personal data based on blockchain, which is a clear indication of the availability of a working and necessary product. Professional room, which has already proved that the project is workable and you can already see the results of the work. This is not all the benefits of Remme, but it's excellent an example of the project you want to join.
Activity: 112
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
I do not recommend participating in the Bounty which several times extend the deadline and do not specify the completion date. During this time, you can have time to earn more money in other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 133
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It depends on your rank and the number of participants iN the bounty campaign you participated. You will earn fewer coin if your rank is low and youll get lower if the partipants is too many. You can say to you bounty manager that you are leaving the campaign so that your stakes will be distributed if the ICO end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think it depends on bounty participants the more number of participants the less we receive and depending on the amount allocated to the bounty program,and usually the longer the bounty many participants are out because of boredom or judging the project will not be successful, then the number of participants who are still joining will get a larger reward amount.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

it depends on the number of participants. if the bounty is extending, they must not add participants or have a limit. most of the bounty that ive been is limited to 100 participants and the schedule is fixed.
Activity: 19
May have some fact in your statement but only for some programs, not all all are however like that some bounties take real long and pay very well, the paying factor is however determined by the number of participants, the more the participants the fewer the pay
Activity: 126
I'm never try bounty program which has long time period. I just try bounty which just 1 week. So if that program are SCAM, I would not be too disappointed. 1 month for 4 bounties program.
Pages:
Jump to: