Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 11. (Read 1313 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
Not enough volume yet to support a positive trend. Market will continue to go sideways until actual adoption happens or some really positive news come out (maybe during Consensus in May)
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 09, 2018, 11:07:04 PM
I think the bull market will come soon.
Now that most investors are close to despair, I think the bottom of bitcoin is here, and 6K will be the bottom of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 09, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
Going up in a slow and steady manner. If one is not too sure about this and not prepared too hold until the end of the year, then don’t invest yet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
Market goes up again anyway, people inneed of coins.
Just need to wait some time  Cool

Yeah, altcoins popularity a quite high nowadays, peoples will buy it.
when more peoples come to crypto, demands of cryptocurrency will increased, and the price will increased too.
Activity: 2
April 09, 2018, 08:13:55 PM
Market goes up again anyway, people inneed of coins.
Just need to wait some time  Cool
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 08:08:01 PM
As for me ,today everything is red and not green (all of the top 10 if you do not count NEO). But I think that just now everything will start to recover,slow but sure.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
April 09, 2018, 07:29:22 PM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
As soon as the market goes up and you having a doubt about the bull trap, the market went down Cheesy I did not understand what is this bull trap, did you mean about inaccurate data, i am still not sure whether we have a complete data to study and predict the market using these limited data. Consider this as an opportunity to enter the market and consider to invest for the long term rather than looking for the short term.
Activity: 336
April 09, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Admittedly, the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market will increase at the end of the year, when impatient investors have withdrawn capital from the market, and only investors remain persistent. At that time, the cryptocurrencies market will no longer occur the situation of exchange rates increase too rapidly as at the present time. So if you are currently holding cryptos, then please hold on until Q4 2018 to make a profit!
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
It is very hard to value bitcoin or eth right now. Many tokens especially are valued so far below their potential. I think the addition of new major funds that are well known that have said they will begin investing and trading in bitcoin will change the way crypto is viewed as an investment. For the most part, at the moment, most financial managers would never recommend bitcoin as an investment. It isn't well known enough and doesn't have any precedent. However, more professional funds trading in crypto will make it acceptable and that will lead to long-term gains.
April 09, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
No need for further speculation up to this moment, the market is still bearish so the fluctuation and dips will still continue. it's better to buy during those high ceiling prices because it will easily dump right after because of the market trend right now.
Activity: 602
April 09, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
I believe that while the bitcoin price will have a lateral movement and a corridor from the levels supported at 6,400 and 7,800. When the upper or lower limit is broken it is impossible to predict. Let's get patience and look, eat popcorn)

So you mean, we have to be patient and keep holding until we can see some green color? Yeah, and probably people are now waiting to see some improvement about the crypto and maybe we can see some increase this month. Cryptocurrencies has so many elements of surprise so we should have faith in it in order for us to gain reasonable amount of profit.
April 09, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
I don't really thing it's a trap Smiley). Cryptocurrency market dumps and pump everyday, it's really normal, if you can't be able to analyze the price chart you'll always lose money although the market pump or dump. But at this time when the downward trend keep continuing, the market is much more difficult to predict than usual so don't do anything at this time, just hold.
So what is does it mean? if the marketcap is failing and bitcoin's value doesnt shows any good improvements? what are we going to call these sudden altcoin pumps? bigplayers are buying cheap coins right now that is why we have experienced some good pumps and green candles in altcoins,which wont last for sure because after these whales has bought cheap coins they are going to dump the market again.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 09, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
I don't really thing it's a trap Smiley). Cryptocurrency market dumps and pump everyday, it's really normal, if you can't be able to analyze the price chart you'll always lose money although the market pump or dump. But at this time when the downward trend keep continuing, the market is much more difficult to predict than usual so don't do anything at this time, just hold.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 09, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
Cant see any bulls as of the moment,bitcoin's movements dictates all so you should be more focused in its charts so you would know what will possibly going to happen in the future,never trust these green candles from the altcoins until bitcoin's movements shows positive outcome because you are right possible it is just another trap.
Activity: 28
April 09, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
lets all hope things are looking better. Q1 has been a struggle. Still early days to predict if we're back in a positive market.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
Doesnt seems to be a bull run for me,because bitcoin's value is still questionable from these investors that is why they are still hesistant to put their money back in our market,look at the marketcap it is still decreasing and seems to be failing more which is why we need to be vigillant because it might be a bull trap from these big players.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
I think it's most likely people moving their money from altcoins into more stable crypto like Bitcoin, it wouldn't be 'new' money with it's current health. So with each step down you'll see waves of people selling off their weaker stock and slightly pumping bitcoin backup as the market becomes more bullish. However long term I think we're in for a few months downturn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
April 09, 2018, 06:22:13 PM
The fall of Bitcoin prices is also followed by the falling price of other digital currencies (cryptocurrency).

The price indicator still shows the Zig-Zag pattern and again leads to a descending trend, if conditions continue so I'm very hesitant to say Bitcoin and Altcoin can recover quickly.

Ethereum has not managed to penetrate the psychological price of the next stage above US $ 500 / ETH. Because the price of Ethereum again dropped even below US $ 400 / ETH.
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 09, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
Bull trap as far as i can see bitcoin's value is still declining,and the total marketcap is still decreasing which means the market is still in bearish movements.So you should be careful with your trades because anytime these big players can easily dump the whole market causing your portfolio to get rekt just to play safe,be patient.
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 09, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
As far as i can see theres no positive movements from bitcoin which is the most dominant coin in the market,we should look for its movements if we want to know if these candles are good for a longer period of time,if it doesnt surely theres something wrong with the market or someone is playing with the market that is why we should be more vigillant everytime.
Pages:
Jump to: