Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 4. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
https://www.coingecko.com seeing today I scare it might well be trap
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
Expect the worst now in September when the applications for ETF for Bitcoin get refused. I hope it will fall more because i still did not invest and did not buy any dips.  Next month will be very interesting.BTC should go finally for 5k and Altcoins follow next sell off.

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
Now it is falling again and again, we are bored from this same things, it is rising little and few days later dropping more and more, when this moves will be end I wonder this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 18, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
Whatever you call it...any rise for bitcoin price is a good sign that there's a good chance that the market will become bullish and being a barometer of the cryptomarket bitcoin can give us confidence to other investors to buy more if they see the market is getting bullish.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
What we have in the market right now has nothing to do with bullish sentiment.  The bleeding of prices if still on going as far as I know,  let's hope there is at least some reversal before recovery and possibly bullish market!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 18, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
We hope that thanks to the support of investors and the infusion of investments this upswing will continue. I think that all the traps have already passed and this is the beginning of a new development and upward movement, so the forecasts for September are still being justified.
Activity: 46
August 18, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
It must be a trap. I think the current trap is still not over and many people will go bankrupt. The market will once again fall unexpectedly. Cry
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
Yes in my opinion we do not need further speculation until now because the market is still bearish so that fluctuation and decline will still continue. we better buy because of current market trends. But I hope everything will be OK in the coming months.
but by the end of the year the market will rebound, maybe the market will never rise to the same in late 2017, but let's hope, wait, do not be discouraged, someday lucky to come with us

maybe the market will never rise to the same in late 2017
the market did rise a lot on the year 2017 but it happend before the year end ( i.e in the month of november and december ) so there is also a big posibility that the cryptos this year will only pump before the year ends ( history repeats itself as what they say )  so , for now we can say that is just a bull trap because the real bull will only occur on november to december .  therfor instead of worrying to much , why can you guys buy a lot of coins at this dip? so that your discouragement will turn into an excitement .
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
Yes in my opinion we do not need further speculation until now because the market is still bearish so that fluctuation and decline will still continue. we better buy because of current market trends. But I hope everything will be OK in the coming months.
but by the end of the year the market will rebound, maybe the market will never rise to the same in late 2017, but let's hope, wait, do not be discouraged, someday lucky to come with us
Activity: 45
August 17, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
I think that it is not necessary to draw conclusions about whether it is a trap or not, seeing a possible beginning of the growth trend. At the same time, I think it is necessary to focus and draw conclusions for the medium and long term.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
No, this is a common trend of the 21st century, where paper notes go by the wayside. But some ignorant people are afraid of change.
Activity: 167
July 28, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

I think this is the ideal time to buy a good amount of bitcoins, and forget about them for at least one year, because I am convinced that the current range in which bitcoin has been moving, around $8,000, will remain for quite some time, although eventually you can see some small pumps that will lead many naive to fall into a bull trap.

Therefore we must be very patient in these times and relax, forgetting about daily trading and focus our efforts on other investment opportunities to diversify our portfolios and not focus so much on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 160
July 25, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
We can not detect that if its a trap or not the best thing to do is buy your favorite coin or the coin that you desire most during the bear market than with for the good sign which no one knows if it is just a trap or not. Better to always keep your fund safe from the danger of dump.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 25, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
The market is going up right now and it seems the growth is solid but we are depending on the approval by the SEC of the ETF and if that does not happen this could become a bull trap, I know that many people are very sure we are getting approval this time around but I do not know why they are so positive since we have been denied that all the previous times it was tried.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
July 25, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
I think it's a disbelief stage of the cycle. Perhaps, we are somewhere between disbelief and hope. Some coins are moving, some are still dipping
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
What we need today is to be careful and content with our profit. Especially if we are small traders only. It's better to have a profit because it's hard to lose now. It is better to have a plan of what we are going to do and how long we will expect our target selling price.

it seems like a bull trap.
be careful. volume is down and i am waiitng a big drop
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
July 25, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
The current increase is real, if the BTC value from $ 6000 up to $ 8000. This is not one of the traps that the whale offers, in my opinion this is a real thing, do not worry too much.
Yes, the current market bullish is totally really but we are yetbto reach the bull running stage cause the market is still side ways. Hopefully, we will totally reach the bull run stage next month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
If the current status of crpyomarket that we've sen today is just a bull trap, then it's better to watch your cryptoholdings closely if you are planning to sell some of it. But if this is already the start of bull run, then it's better to hold them longer because the longer you wait, the better your profit will be.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 12:42:30 AM
I also think that there is a drop after takeoff. So soon there will be a decline. Soon it's time to withdraw their investments so far there is no market downturn.
Pages:
Jump to: