Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 6. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
The bull market has started and it does it very much, probably in the near future we all still will be convinced of that. that the market really works in favor of bulls. The thing is that people are very tired of falling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
So what we can see ? Clear growing trend of Bitcoin, all was waiting this and now, when I'm seeing this, I can't believe.
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
Indeed it is,as far as should be obvious the market is by all accounts still in a bearish developments that is the reason I can affirm the likelihood of being a bull trap is high risk.You should discover these gaps in the specialized diagrams in the event that you are utilizing specialized investigation in trading.Yoy ought to be more vigillant in light of the fact that the market is brimming with poop and it is by all accounts it will be a long controls.
I think the current positions is a bull-trap since the pump is in one candle. somehow a person or a community bought at once. It is dangerous to get in
I don`t think so. Crypto - it`s new and hard predictable market. But if you check news about cryptocurrency you can see, that those rising have some reasons. I wish this is long-term recovering of the market, but I can`t be sure it`s true.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:30:22 AM
the market rose only pump a heartbeat away in some time lately. entering and investing in it is indeed nice to hope for the long term. But if you do not expect to trade the increase it will be able to last long. Sometimes it's often a lot of the increase happened and causes a decrease in some time later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:24:08 AM
Its too early to come up with a conclusion that the market is fully stable and is going up. It may be another bull trap to make investors make a loss. Be sure to observe further market movement to do the right move.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
July 23, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
Base on the current fundamental and technical information, bitcoin is on the  bull run except something fundamentals happened. We have been see some positive news of recent and I think those news are going to impact the market some days to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
Currently the market is at(I'm talking here about the BTC) one of its resistant level. If this breaks then it will go up. But it is too early to tell anything about a longer bull run.
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
The market began to grow only now, but it seems to me not for long, the main growth will be closer to the end of the year!
Activity: 105
July 23, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
I don't think it's a trap. But we need to control the risk ahead of time. If bitcoin continues to grow, I think we should sell some tokens. Because bitcoin has not budged out of the downward trend.
July 23, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
The Cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile and unpredictable market. There is no one who can predict what will happen in the coming days. But  I think that this is not a bull trap because the market has been in recession for a long time and after finding its support level, it has start moving forward.
July 22, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
It's just a normal scenario in this type of industry where the market is so unpredictable that's why even there are continues price increases in a week you can't say that the market is in a good condition and would probably recover in the nearest time. So instead of overthinking these situations, make a plan of buying and selling when you hit a specific price range. Just focus more on having more bitcoin and just wait for the last quarter of the year to comes and make the next decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 22, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
It seems that the long-awaited growth began. Even if it's a bull-trap I don't care, I'm not buying anything.
Activity: 120
July 22, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
I don't think this is a trap. There are reasons for the market to rise and fall. You need to pay more attention to some news about cryptocurrencies. There are also a lot of outside news. They are helpful for you to invest in cryptocurrency. This is just my The understanding of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 22, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
Indeed it is,as far as should be obvious the market is by all accounts still in a bearish developments that is the reason I can affirm the likelihood of being a bull trap is high risk.You should discover these gaps in the specialized diagrams in the event that you are utilizing specialized investigation in trading.Yoy ought to be more vigillant in light of the fact that the market is brimming with poop and it is by all accounts it will be a long controls.
I think the current positions is a bull-trap since the pump is in one candle. somehow a person or a community bought at once. It is dangerous to get in
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 09:03:00 PM
it will goes up but I think after 1 to 2 months, whales are still accumulating more coins, and I think we should do it too Grin Grin
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
Nobody will say exactly what will gonna happen in the coming days market seems very strong from the last 2-3 days today dated 21july and we have seen nice bullish move on many coins. I don't think so this time is a bull trap.  But we all know its a high volatile market and highly unpredictable lets wait and watch where market goes but bullish expectations are high this time.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?

Market is now one big puzzle because we can not predict anything. One day price is red and we see fall, but in next few days bitcoin price growing to 7000 dollars

This is sick situaction so it is really hard to get answer when bulls start running

Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
personally, I believe that the market will continue to fall. and we have seen such green markets more than once, after which the market fell again.
Activity: 205
July 20, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
The market is going up, I still watch that did not go down, because growth was promised for the autumn.
Pages:
Jump to: