Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 5. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 25, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
The current increase is real, if the BTC value from $ 6000 up to $ 8000. This is not one of the traps that the whale offers, in my opinion this is a real thing, do not worry too much.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 24, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?

At the time when you've first put this question the answer was obviously: Bulltrap.
But now we are exactly in the same position with the same question. And I'm not totally sure any more if that's a bulltrap too.
Can you tell me the reason how it can be considered as a bulltrap and have you seen this news https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-delays-decision-on-direxion-bitcoin-etf-until-september?
I guess it's not about TA but the growth of bitcoin today caused by the fundamental support from the crypto community to push the bitcoin before ETF.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

I think the increase in bitcoin is a reality, not just a trap. because as far as I know now bitcoin prices start to improve. make investors feel happy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
no one will tell you what to expect in the future from the market. personally, I hope it starts to rise in price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
July 24, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

At the time when you've first put this question the answer was obviously: Bulltrap.
But now we are exactly in the same position with the same question. And I'm not totally sure any more if that's a bulltrap too.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 24, 2018, 06:52:52 PM
If at that time the increase was only a trap because after that the market immediately experienced a very deep decline which made panic, but the current increase is a positive trend that might increase because in August there will be major events in Bitcoin so that many investors come back to put assets they are on Crypto, hopefully this will last a long time and can increase the value that has begun to decline in recent months.
Activity: 153
July 24, 2018, 06:20:09 PM
it is unknown what will happen tomorrow with the market. but still I hope that the market decline is over and it will now begin to grow.
Activity: 120
July 24, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
Now the market has started moving up. The trend continues for several days, so I think the market is stabilizing
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
the market stopped its decline, but it has happened more than once in the last six months and then the market continued to fall. I think that this time the market will continue its decline.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

At this time, the market is growing in exchange rates when the BTC exceeds $ 8000, and the ETH is gradually reaching $ 500. Many skeptics are bull-trap, not market rebound, but my view is that the closer to the end of the year, the higher the exchange rate is due to increased investment demand and whales are inject money into the exchange rate to attract new investors to the market.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
I won't say anything for now, I will be watching the market for some weeks to be able to know what is happening, But I think we are going to bull, or maybe because of the ETF that's making bitcoin to go high?
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 24, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
Bull-trap can't be at so long time, to my mind. At first day I have idea about this.

It can be either way because I feel there will be one more market slump before the month of December and we do not know when and how but it has been happening from past two year and it might happen again but that would be the last dump before the bullrun.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
I think this time is not a bull trap because all are looking forward to the market to goes up. But still we need to observe what will happen in next few days. This is it the people are waiting for so long to this  bull run .
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 24, 2018, 05:19:44 PM
I think that the market growth is real,it is not very rapid, but confident.But this is my personal opinion

Its hard to say whether is the one or the other. I'm also of the opinion that the rise is real and not a bull-trap, but there could easily be another example of last year's events.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
I think that the market growth is real,it is not very rapid, but confident.But this is my personal opinion
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
July 24, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Bull-trap can't be at so long time, to my mind. At first day I have idea about this.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 07:38:07 AM
What we need today is to be careful and content with our profit. Especially if we are small traders only. It's better to have a profit because it's hard to lose now. It is better to have a plan of what we are going to do and how long we will expect our target selling price.
Activity: 108
July 24, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
I don't think this is a trap. I don't always believe in other cryptocurrencies, but I have always believed that the bull market is brought about by the rise in bitcoin prices. Recently, the price of bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to $8,200. I don't know. Suspected the arrival of the bull market
Activity: 602
July 24, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
Be patient because the market will go up very soon before the end of the year. Though the price of some coin maybe fluctuating now but I am sure when the market recover from the bearish period, the price will rise and also become stable but for now, let's all be patient.
in fact, nothing has happened in the market so that you can rejoice or doubt any positive shifts. In any case, a 5% increase in the price of Bitcoin is a positive thing, But the fact that the etherium hardly raises its head, this is already alarming.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Be patient because the market will go up very soon before the end of the year. Though the price of some coin maybe fluctuating now but I am sure when the market recover from the bearish period, the price will rise and also become stable but for now, let's all be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: