Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 8. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
No one knows about this, even experts speculate about the situation. It depends upon you if you think coin is undervalued you can buy it & wait for it to rise, it can be a long term investment. Market is volatile, market is in correction, bull will soon & reach the moon. As altcoin depends on Bitcoin & it is stabling now & it will reach to new level.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
the increase for each end of the
year is very much awaited because this is a great opportunity to collect
it and release it at a high price or you can hold it until you have the right price for its freelance.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
July 20, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
Another bull trap for me, the prices are recovering way too fast at this point, which means that someone, somewhere is manipulating the prices and as soon as it gets to the price of their target, then they will be dumping the coins that they have bought which will send the market into another bear. People shouldn't get their hops up too much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Now just to say no one can. But there are such opinions of experienced investors that now, thanks to this prolonged correction of the market, a platform for entering the market of large institutional investors and bankers is being prepared. And they the know, that make, and will buy bitcoin on comfortable price) So there is every reason to believe, that now will still fall, perhaps to levels roughly $5,000 But already now, think can be gradually buy, if there is the free fiat.
Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
I think market going up and it is just start of bullish market, This market is come out from correction-mode, If any positive news comes at this time then it can helps to achieve new high levels in my opinion.
Activity: 46
May 01, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
Most likely it's a trap, but yet again, there are tokens which are not amenable to the action of bulls, for example the Ethereum. I haven't seen to much sagged or grew rapidly.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
May 01, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
Just forget about the bull trap and other technical speculations, if you think that the price of a token is under valued, you can enter it and wait for the market to recover and that is the only important thing you need to look, the market will recover after every correction, as an investor just look for the long term rather than the short term if you are planning to make any profit.

Absolutely, specialy to those investors who only put their money to a certain coin and hold until it multiply their capital. Price movement in a daily or weekly basis doesnt matter, as long as you are confident with your coin potential to recover anytime soon and will hit your target mark.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 01, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
The way market is going a periodic correction, I think cryptocurrencies are at accumulation stage. Every time Bitcoin hits $9500+, it undergoes a correction to $8700 level and then again pumps back. This means Bitcoin is trying to gain some momentum before the final leg. Since, whole market is dependent upon Bitcoin' movement, altcoins will also boom with Bitcoin gettting pumped. I would say we are building a momentum for the bull cycle and right now, we haven't reached there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
In my opinion, this bull market is the market for whale sharks, they try to push prices higher and to a point they will discharge the BTC and ETH to the market. So we should be careful not to lose money because of lack of experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Already had a similar growth to 10k like in March. But then bitcoin went back to a new minimum of 6,300 dollars. So now there can be a turn back down. I bought in part to minimize the risks.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
if you are a trader then you will not care about growth or decline. but if you do not understand trading should not worry - today's growth - tomorrow's decline - but in the future you are all exactly in the plus
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
I think that the train of crypto has started the great run on the moon. But we will defenitely have some stops to get rid from those who have scared...
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
So far no one knows. There are a lot of experts who try to predict what is going to happen these days but seems like they are all wrong since the market changes every time and doesn't want to follow any path from the past years. It's good that now price varies around 9000$ and not 6000$ but still we have to expect at a big crash because bulls can't break the resistance line of 9500$.

I think we have to wait a few more weeks until next bull run is going to start because that is surely going to help bitcoin to break any resistance line and increase a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 01, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
Just forget about the bull trap and other technical speculations, if you think that the price of a token is under valued, you can enter it and wait for the market to recover and that is the only important thing you need to look, the market will recover after every correction, as an investor just look for the long term rather than the short term if you are planning to make any profit.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
personally, I expect that the market will fall again in price. so I'm not buying anything
Activity: 264
April 30, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
I don't think it's a trap, I think the market is back to normal and it's still going to increase the more in couple of months time. The glory days will soon be finally back so I will advice you invest now before the harvest time
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
 It can be anything you like. This market is unpredictable, but it's fabulously thankful to everyone who came into it for a long time.
Activity: 602
April 30, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
The only thing that we can do is to wait for sometime,if ever it is going to be a bulltrap you will lose a lot of money but it depends on the market trend,if the bitcoin's trend is still very bullish chance of getting bulls are more,but if we are in a accumulation period that is the time that we shouldnt rush things,wait for some confirmations before you decide.
most likely there are big risks that the market may fall again. And this will be the fault of another Big Bitcoin exchange in the market. The last time the decline triggered a surge in the Bitcoin offer, and the lack of real demand.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
The only thing that we can do is to wait for sometime,if ever it is going to be a bulltrap you will lose a lot of money but it depends on the market trend,if the bitcoin's trend is still very bullish chance of getting bulls are more,but if we are in a accumulation period that is the time that we shouldnt rush things,wait for some confirmations before you decide.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
It is difficult to know this. whether it's time to ride or just traps alone will not anyone knows it. expect only the best and think that it's about time the market for recovered although little by little.
Pages:
Jump to: