Pages:
Author

Topic: The market goes up or bull-trap ? - page 3. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
The market goes up  or bull-trap ?
You guys have any opinion about this ?
It's hard to say if it's a bull trap or a market really going up. But still many people believe and hoping that bull run will this year because we have three months before year ends.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
The cryptocurrency market has undoubtedly started to grow. This is not a trap, it is the law of the market. And the one who now invests in cryptocurrency undoubtedly does the right thing. As in the usual stock market, the cryptocurrency market is subject to sharp fluctuations, it is beneficial to large investors and cryptocurrency speculators. This is a normal process.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
The bull trap was for the last year. The end of 2018 will be the truly rise. I'm sure.
Activity: 86
August 31, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Nothing like it really began to grow, has passed a period of stagnation, there are several interesting projects that are worth investing in.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
The whole crypto-market is a trap. Joke! The growth of the crypto-market as well as the growth or decline of any other financial industry is a common phenomenon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
Lots of manipulation going out there in the market,  whales keep on putting bull traps  turning bitcoin trading to daily pump and dump coin,  but I'm pretty sure that it can't be going on like this,  things will get better
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 21, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
For me its designed to make people believe the value of a tradeable asset will increase spectacularly. Bull traps can be very dangerous for anyone who is trading with a larger portfolio. It doesn’t matter if you are a novice or professional trader, anyone can become a victim of a bull trap. Technical analysis can indicate bullish momentum is about to materialize. Some people will jump on these opportunities the first chance they get.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
It must be a trap. Now the market is likely to continue to decline, and the chances are great. Don't worry about buying coins. The market will continue to decline.
No, I don`t think so. The crypto now stable low, and the price is very low. I think after integrating crypto in ETF it will be great rising in the price. So, invest now, and be patient to make the profit.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
It must be a trap. Now the market is likely to continue to decline, and the chances are great. Don't worry about buying coins. The market will continue to decline.
Activity: 183
August 20, 2018, 10:28:35 PM
It may take some time. I will continue to invest more money when there is a clear trend. Now the ups and downs are unpredictable, everything is being manipulated
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 20, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

It's more complicated than simple minded analysis like "bull trap." There is actual data behind the market trends you can use instead of wildly speculating based on nothing. The market crashed because of a postponed ETF announcement. However, if you look close, the value of the entire market rose when it neared the ETF announcement date. Don't you think that it's natural that we would expect an increase in value again once that happens again by Sept. 30?

I can't stress enough how now is the time to buy. Once bitcoin ETF is approved there is no telling where BTC value will be pegged at.
Activity: 105
August 20, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
well in bearmarket like these days, even small movement is gonna bring profits. is it bullrun or no, cutloss is still the worst option to do. so just hodl and be patience
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 07:59:09 PM
The basis is also true in this case. The market for April has risen sharply due to many factors, and there is a lot of bull-trap skepticism. But now the exchange rate has dropped, and there have been no signs of recent increases. Hope bull market and the exchange rate will recover at the end of the year.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

The market is not going up strongly. In my opinion, the bear season is still ongoing, and I think this small ascents are not the sign of the season of the bulls.
This really means the market is volatile we do not know yet what price it will heading. Yes it could go down trend still but we can hope for the bull season coming. For the mean time we can wait when price arise to happen.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
August 20, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
The market is unstable and it shouldn't go up all the time. Its highly volatile and due to it that gives the market fluctuations that sometimes we like but most of the time we don't. Whether its a bull or bear trap, we are all speculating and we dont know for now at least, where it is going but once we see a significant movement like being positive for consecutive weeks I guess thats the start of the bull run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
August 20, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
After a while everyone understood that it was a trap and worth while to sell the coins now to buy them, but alas many did not, potomuchto did not know the truth.And now it is useless to talk about the result x, and forecasts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 20, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

The market is not going up strongly. In my opinion, the bear season is still ongoing, and I think this small ascents are not the sign of the season of the bulls.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
August 20, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

as i saw that was posted on april, it was probably a bull trap. it is not easy to understand the raise exactly if it is a bull trap or a natural increase. that is why crypto market is extremely risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
What we have in the market right now has nothing to do with bullish sentiment.  The bleeding of prices if still on going as far as I know,  let's hope there is at least some reversal before recovery and possibly bullish market!

Something very strange is going on the market as I see. One day, you check the crypto prices and see that they are 10% higher than before. The next day comes and they lose these 10% and even more.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 18, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
https://www.coingecko.com seeing today I scare it might well be trap

Let's wait for a few more days. For me, I'm not seeing a new trend meaning, it still on sideways. So it can go either way. If this is a bull trap it should happened by now, but so far no clear trend.

So let's see how it goes and continue to observe the market and make necessary corrections if needed. No need to be scare though, but just be prepared and used our common sense.
Pages:
Jump to: