Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 16. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
yes , it will happen but we don't know when it will come back , now we are in the downtrend and the price is very bad , I don't see any signs of the bull run . Now we should be calm and wait more time .  
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Sometimes this bad market condition will be change in end of year.. but i cant predict with this panic sellers. Anyway beginning of next year market will green with BTC ETF good news.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
The market is red again, and this will continue to remain more or less until the end of the year 2018. The year of 2018 is considered to be the year of regulations, thus throwing the market into a state of what will happen to the cryptocurrency. But the year, 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency as many countries are accepting cryptocurrency in a way or another.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
do not easily make speculations. Bull run will either come or not it's become things that would not be expected. can still get results from crypto this condition alone is already a good thing and continue to hope the bull run takes place only give a crap without definite results. the market fell into a good time to start buying to await whether it's bull run or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102

come back green? I looked at https://coinmarketcap.com/ as a bitcoin and altcoin price fell more than 4% and some even reached 10%. I am not sure about the bullrun issue in the near future.

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I think that the market will continue to decline for the time being and the green color is not the beginning of growth. Most likely, next year we should be pleased.
Activity: 207
It seems to me that hardly anyone will be able to at least approximately give an answer when exactly the growth will begin, but I will believe it!
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

Still, we have not seen a bullish signal (like higher highs or higher lows etc...) at the 1-day chart.The trend is still bearish. this level (4-4.5k) could be a dip but still, we are not sure. In my opinion, we are going to test 3.7-3.8 very fast way with huge huge volume at the near future and this is going to be the dip. I think the reversal is near.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
The fact that some altcoins are still holding on a bit even when ETH and Btc are falling hard, doesn't mean we can do without this two great coins. Believe me, if things should continue this way, even those that seemingly holding on will fall too. Let us just hope for an all round reignition of the entire body.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Not a hope you need to write off 2018 to the history books it has been a disaster for crupto investment unless you started in the last 2 months. Let's hope that 2019 is going to bring some relief and the start of the next bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think the red coin will still continue because even though yesterday all the coins were green but just look now even more down and getting red. I only hope that conditions like this will pass quickly so that people's trust in crypto is not lost.
Activity: 154
there is nothing terrible in it and this correction is no worse than any previous ones. only bitcoin always comes back
Activity: 224
Wait for recover!
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
This is the worst coin in 2018, in my opinion it will have nothing to lose, so I will sell ETH and convert the coin hold other. I no longer expect the old coins, I will buy the new coins are exchanged.
Activity: 420
I was thinking that way too, that the bull run is starting it's move.
But after today, i saw the price of some coins dropping again, then i'm starting to doubt if it will happen now.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
WE can believe, but not fall in love.  The crypto market has made many people millionaires, but we understand that everyone cannot become millionaires. Grin About 90% of people will lose as a result and only 10% will earn good money.  Now the market is so unstable that it's dangerous to buy there. I'll wait for Christmas.

Activity: 266
Market is getting worst it like it will crash,  bitcoin price is below 5000 dollar i haven't see bitcoin price like that before,ethereum price is also below 150 dollar so i guess it about to crash.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
Well it's way too early to assume that. I'd assume another dump before any major upswing... but I sincerely hope I'm wrong on that. I can't see the market go too much lower.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
This is quite funny to be honest. A one or two days green candle and people start asking about bull run. The next day when the market crashes again, you see people say market is dying  Grin

I do not see anything that will trigger a market rally until 2019 with the launch of Bakkt and maybe ethereum 2.0

Correct. Those simple minded people only see a glimpse of hope about incoming bull run without any reason to celebrate with.

The rally still close with its price and can't considered a bull run initial. We need at least 30x more increase in market cap to be considered on that state.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
No, market price falling look like haven't stop, I think $4200 is bitcoin support line, market will continues falling if break the line, I saw a lot of post talking is a signal of bull run or it's happen soon from march until now, still nothing happen, so I don't think we still have hope in this year, maybe look forward 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: