Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 14. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

The market has not changed so much recently, I mean positive changes. Such small jumps usually do not lead to anything good. I am sure that it will take a long time to recover
I agree with you. We just slowly crawl down, many investors have become disillusioned with the crypt and have lost a lot of money and are leaving the crypt, although there are constantly a lot of positive news coming out. I believe that there is still a place to be market manipulation, when positive news does not specifically spread and bad news or fake news is replicated very quickly by many media.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

The market has not changed so much recently, I mean positive changes. Such small jumps usually do not lead to anything good. I am sure that it will take a long time to recover
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If you say market back to green, yes it is the very good sign of a bull run, but for now we are waiting for that to happen. And for me of course i have my owned prediction that bull run is coming the soonest, before to end this year something good news will arrived.
everyone hopes for a bull run, but I don't think it's as fast as the end of the year. maybe next year, after all, we are still waiting for bitcoin etf to be accepted. if that happens as soon as possible, the bull run will not be long.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Guys, advise good ICO's
look at how many ico that have also dropped due to this trend mate. but I have one suggestion that ico is just running, coinchase. you can look for it Wink
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
what is your reason for the statement? see if in the next year the bitcoin is accepted, then it does not have to wait until 2021 for prices to rise again.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

and now you already got the answer from your questions,
market is not strong enough to reverse from the down trend to up trend for now,,
but, if you want to collect more a good altcoins such as ethereum, eos and ada, this is the best time to do that
yes, it looks like I've found the answer that green only happens for a moment and then returns red. but isn't that good news? that we can still believe in crypto that someday it will definitely rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If you say market back to green, yes it is the very good sign of a bull run, but for now we are waiting for that to happen. And for me of course i have my owned prediction that bull run is coming the soonest, before to end this year something good news will arrived.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
I do not want to be careless in investing at this time because it is very prone to suffer losses because of the unstable price of coins, so I have to choose coins that are good for investment, even though the market is currently unstable, I am optimistic that the beginning of the year will be improved
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
and now down again, bro. it's true, after red is green, because there are no other colors besides red and green, but now it's different, yesterday red, it's red, it's red now, and tomorrow it will also be red.
the highest green will be in the year 2021
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
And why everyone thinks that if there is a green color, it is necessarily future growth. No, this is just an amendment, now it will be extremely difficult for us to wait for growth.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
we are still not sure if this is the sign of bull run , with lots of confusion and bad news circulating around the community
, only time will tell and let the statistics show it, but to be sure always monitor we don't know if this is just a bait
but be careful guys also, believe that it will recover
Just HODL
On that market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Green doesn't mean a thing. Bitcoin fell from 6k to 3k and after 24 hours it reaches 4k then of course price trackers will show green, it doesn't mean market has recovered.
copper member
Activity: 266
Apparently, people still have not given up and hope for a bull run this year, but i really can not understand that.
There can be any indication that this will happen.
So i gave up hope for that.
Activity: 714
We should learned a lot from the market history that we should not expect to high if the market become green after the series of red. Its like when the price of Bitcoin become red when after it reach $19,800 before, then it become green that we though its all over until it become below $4,000 of today and now we seeing its a green again. My point is better not expect to high from the market now because it will just make at disappointed again and again that better we will get the unexpected than expect high but there is none.
Activity: 327

and now you already got the answer from your questions,
market is not strong enough to reverse from the down trend to up trend for now,,
but, if you want to collect more a good altcoins such as ethereum, eos and ada, this is the best time to do that
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Well I think bull run for this year is written off in my own opinion, i think we might we seeing bull run maybe next year if ETF will approved so now is a good time to make some good investment.

"Bull run of this year," this sentences I hearing so much recently. And I think with the bad market at now, there is no sign of the recovery of the exchange rate and I think we will wait for a long time until the market rise in exchange rate next year.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't think the market will much rise and increase in value when the underlying coins are going down. It's against the rules.

I don't think so, when the red bitcoin actually has a number of green altcoins even though it's only 0.5%. but indeed to wait for the green market as a whole, bitcoin as the biggest crypto must rise first as happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: