Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 11. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
As of today market green became. but the bull season has not yet started, Hopefully the cryptocurrency will be back soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
Yea you are a bit right as the crypto market is characterized by ups and downs, but according to prices, the market is in a recovery stage. Yea i believe things (good things) will happen before December
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

It can either be a bull-run or another bull-trap, anything can happen since recently TA's are not that reliable anymore. It seems that whales are playing with the price. It's almost the end of the year and we had been experiencing a bloody market since Q1, let's hope the end of the year will be great for all crypto enthusiast out there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
This is the same thing as just what happened 2 days ago.This is just a trap to make people buy more.Then it will go down to 3700 again.I think the price will be like this for a while.Good for shorters I guess.If you are good at this you can get a lot from this fluctuation.
Activity: 532
Even though the market show some green. This will not guarantee us the this growth will continue. The movement in the market is so inpredictable. So lets not easily trust the green lights.
Activity: 253
Lets not jump to conclusions yet. green Market doesnt immidietly mean a bull run. it might have been just a market loop thats similar to a heartbeat. Its flow of price spikes up then immidietly slopes down in a few moments. Thats how traders anticipates all day. they look for a spikes then quickly sell their goods or coins then hold it again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Most likely it was a temporary rebound, because the market still is still in the fall and it is not known when it will stop!
copper member
Activity: 280
We can not start talking about a bull until btc finds itself a comfortable support, so far there is no known support for bitcoin and there is every likelihood hood it may be dropping below $3000. It is not proper tagging a little price rally as a bull run. Bull run is noticed when most resistance are broken but currently the reverse is the case
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I believe there will be a bull run again but probably not for quite some time, the last time we experienced such an extreme drop the bear run lasted almost two years. On the other hand, there are quite a few projects emerging in 2019 that might speed up the process. Got projects like the Plutus debit card coming out in Q1 that will make crypto spendable anywhere that accepts visa card (40 million stores) so hopefully such revolutionary projects will assist mass adoption. Can stay up to date on their Telegram if you're interested https://t.me/plutus_group
Activity: 854
There is only one thing that is constant in this world and that is change. Everything is bound to change no matter what. Which is why no matter how long red market lingers, we will still seethe green candlestick. Which is one of the reasons why i am not perturbed, because i know that there will be improvement. We might not really see it now, but i believe a great change is coming.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I think this is just a rebound.
But who knows? Nobody knows Smiley

Let us just keep building  Grin
Our time will come
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Today there was a rebound and it was predictable. But do not flatter yourself, because now there are pessimistic moods in the market, so the growth can not be strong.
dont hope too much with this rebound.maybe it just trapping for buyer.i see bearish market still continue although there is correction from lowest price
Activity: 350
I don't predict whether the bull market will come, but I think the green market is a hope to save investors, so I hope the market can stay green!
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Today there was a rebound and it was predictable. But do not flatter yourself, because now there are pessimistic moods in the market, so the growth can not be strong.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Market seems to be responding to the good news. But to determine whether bull market is coming back, I think we have to monitor the market further. Hopefully, the green days are here to stay.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Very onerous to predict once the bullrun begins to look. Market appears to continue falling down until currently. the foremost doable time is that the next year however i do not recognize on what month.   
You can wait regarding three or four months again. i believe The market can come back at the following year. I see crypto currency is convalescent slowly currently.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
There certainly are signs....and all those that are still bearish are bullish in the long run. However, so many are still waiting for that magical $3200....and once that is hit, I think their greed will make they all say that then their expected bottom will be lower again, and again. I am still hesitant. Only buying small portions and waiting for real upwards movement. Right now it is up a bit, but it could easily go down down down again...We'll see...
I'm thinking initially though that $3600 is the magical number because so far we haven't seen the price go below, however, if it went to $3200 then bears are fully exhausted and the selling pressure might be over. And its time to buy more at this price and could probably start a new cycle, a reversal or sort to at least $6k before we can see another sell-off. And when the Bakkt go live in early 2019 then we might see the real bull run we all have been waiting for.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and it is possible that the bull trend may begin soon, or it may take some more time to wait!

You are very right, the crypto market cannot be predicted by anyone. Because we all want the best for the cryptocurrency market. I am sure the cryptocurrency market will increase, again waiting for that time to arrive.

Based on last week performance by the crypto it still unstable market performance, the price value goes up a bit and down again but the most recent activity in the market, it seems that the crypto market is on the recovery face now, once this become more stable as it should be, then the possibility of good crypto market performance is most likely to happen anytime soon. Let's wait and be more Patient....good luck to all of us...
copper member
Activity: 378
I think we'll see everything start pumping soon.

Pretty much all alts are way oversold because they got dragged down by the panic on the ratio. Once the panic disappears and sellers pull their orders, the fomo will eventually spread.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Unfortunately the short periods of green market are just a little corrections. All the signals saying that there is a bearish trend for all cryptocurrencies. And I do not have a hope that in the next two years we will see the bullish trend.
Pages:
Jump to: