Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run? - page 13. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
Yes, again all red, all hope for the best, I also hope there are moments of green and it gives hope for the best, and maybe someone just playing with us, but the whole life of the game, so let's look at everything as a simple fun.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I decided to tighten my belt more tightly, because I do not want to leave the crypt at the level of $ 4,000. I hope to level $ 14,000. Then I can return the money spent. But my belief in bulls in this and next years is not very strong.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
i think there is still no sign's of bull run because the price of the coins right now is really bad but everyone hopes that there will be another bull run.
Activity: 230
In my own opinion I don't really see that the market already in green color just like you are saying because all the crypto currency and the bitcoin itself is still on its lowest market value and still I'm not able to get back what I have invested in bitcoin and to some of the crypto currencies out there and most of all the they had already speculated a bull run to happen in October but until now it still doesn't happen so don't expect to much so you would not be disappointed.
Activity: 238
You better not believe in such obvious falsifications and attempts to force us to open a long position. We sit carefully and wait for +30% per day, then you can think about something.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I think that we are still very far for the bull run, there is an outflow of money from the crypto market, capitalization is falling
Activity: 224
All these attempts to break out of the downward channel are so futile that I already feel sorry for it all. I think the correction still will last about quarter +-
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
No, there is no bull run until 2019 or 2020. We should wait more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Do not pay attention to trade bots that create imaginary movement and constant trading. In fact, everything is bad and the fall will continue, there are no corrective actions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I have already said that this year we will not see the bull market again, because the market will always develop in the opposite direction, which is the best example last year. When everyone thinks that the market last year may continue When it fell, the bull market came.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The market follow in certain pattern and trend. Every little green doesn't translate to a rise,  bull or uptrend  neither is any little red simply means the apocalypse of loss as fallen upon the market.  
the current trend is always red, even a little green doesn't have a big effect on the market. for example, an increase of only 0.5%, then fell again to reach 0.10-0.45%, and that is not a balanced value. now is not the right time to say that a bull run will happen in the near future, that's the fact. but at least if there is a small green, it can encourage beginners that they believe the market will recover soon.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

The last fall really made too bad an impression. Many large investors have left the market and now we should not expect rapid positive changes. if we now see a small green jump it does not mean that it will grow
yeah I also know that, but at least the market won't always be red. the loss of investors is certainly a bad thing for the crypto market and it is now difficult to pump if they don't return to the market.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
No, the market is all in red now, you see, all coins crash up to 10% from yesterday. Investors and holders can not be more patience, they start to sell in low price, they're selling in panic. The only way to rescue the market now is Bitcoin ETF approved.
Are you sure Bitcoin etf is the only solution? I don't think so. the main problem with bitcoin and crypto is the absence of their functions in the real world, both as a means of online transactions and legitimate payments. it makes crypto values even more meaningless because crypto cannot be used as anything, only as a trade between users to boost profits.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I don't think a little jump in price from a very serious dip is sign of a bull run, since the commandment of this bear market, the situation has been price moving 10X backward and 1X forward.
Activity: 462
I don't think this is a sign of a bull market, because there are still many people who want to sell crypto instead of buying crypto, which is due to the panic selling caused by market dumping!
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Mostly its false green light before next huge dump.
I am already read market ))
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

The market has not changed so much recently, I mean positive changes. Such small jumps usually do not lead to anything good. I am sure that it will take a long time to recover
I agree with you. We just slowly crawl down, many investors have become disillusioned with the crypt and have lost a lot of money and are leaving the crypt, although there are constantly a lot of positive news coming out. I believe that there is still a place to be market manipulation, when positive news does not specifically spread and bad news or fake news is replicated very quickly by many media.
I also believe that the crypto market will need a long time to recover. if there is indeed an indication of manipulation, then those who are known to do manipulation will also want to profit again, and after the price falls, they will definitely pump.
Activity: 658
The market follow in certain pattern and trend. Every little green doesn't translate to a rise,  bull or uptrend  neither is any little red simply means the apocalypse of loss as fallen upon the market.  
Activity: 294

The last fall really made too bad an impression. Many large investors have left the market and now we should not expect rapid positive changes. if we now see a small green jump it does not mean that it will grow
Activity: 364
No, the market is all in red now, you see, all coins crash up to 10% from yesterday. Investors and holders can not be more patience, they start to sell in low price, they're selling in panic. The only way to rescue the market now is Bitcoin ETF approved.
Pages:
Jump to: