Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 6. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
today there is a good movement, but investors take their small profits and run away from market early. maybe today is the day of green startday
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 14, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
The market really going up now, and this is good news especially for altcoins investors. So, just waiting for rise up of ethereum and other perspective coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
The market is now moving in a strange direction. It seems that the whole market is at the stage of correction, but some altcoins are growing rapidly.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
Thisis why I didn't sell my coins though many friends told me that I am nort very wise about this and now I am counting my future profit and they regret
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
To avoid losses you need to trust only yourself. Personally, I will wait for the price increase in the market. It's not the time to leave the market yet. I'll follow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
Which coin do you hold and how much decrease? if your holding coins is a potential future and it has an active team then I suggest you hold them until 40% recover itself because if you sell at this moment you will be in a lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 13, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
I think, when the market moves up and you get profit then it's better to immediately sell and you can buy again when the price drops again because prices will change quickly, use this opportunity well
Activity: 462
October 13, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
no one knows for sure when to pump and dump, except those who want to do that, someone or group that has a lot of money who can do that. analysis is only useful when the market is stable.
when a whale wants to pump or dump a coin, the analysis becomes useless, because of the drastic price drop / drop dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
This year nothing can be expected to increase even higher, this year is the year of the biggest concern I have felt after a very deep market crash and made investors and many bitcoin holders worry about the future of bitcoin. But whatever happens try to stay calm and be patient. this year the price of bitcoin only moves at the same value and it can be said that this is a stable trend for bitcoin, because the increase and decrease that occur does not have a far margin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
There is no action on the market these past days ,coinmarketcap is stable around199-205b. So there will be a surprise to those crypto lovers, there are only 2 option market will even go lower ,or another bullrun is coming.
Activity: 392
October 13, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

A few days ago I thought the market would grow but already now I began to doubt it. The news background is too negative. I hope that the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
Cryptocurrency have stagnated for months now,  all I see  is occasional bounces,  there haven't been any real upward movement in the prices of Cryptocurrency rather,   Persistence  downward movement!
Perhaps the market is still stagnant for the rest of this year, I think, but the market will grow again in early 2019, probably high growth like early in 2018, so take hold of them. Maybe we will see great things.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
October 13, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
The market has not yet risen still at the bottom of the best move to buy and hold it until prices rise,which I know is the lowest price I have ever seen
of course if you want to get big profits it is better now to buy a lot of potential coins such as ethereum and bitcoin to be held in the long run, because in the coming year surely the market will be stable and the coins in it will always rise in price
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Cryptocurrency have stagnated for months now,  all I see  is occasional bounces,  there haven't been any real upward movement in the prices of Cryptocurrency rather,   Persistence  downward movement!
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
Don't be deceive easily by the small spike in the market. Is does not mean that it will continue to grow again. So just wait and still hold your crypto. Because the best time is yet to come.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
For maximum profit and security, you should wait, because the growth will certainly happen. The main thing is not to listen to those who will convince you of the collapse of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
The bull runs usually start at this time and go until the end of the new year, its still early if you want to buy in for the upcoming bull run so strap in.

as what others says! the charts now are looking good! i hope that it is not a bull trap or else the whole market will fall even more! i believe that this is the start of the bull season!
Activity: 217
September 22, 2018, 03:22:10 PM
I think that the market will soon come a bullish trend, the market for a couple of days brought about $ 25 million, personally I'm waiting for further growth with rollbacks down
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
The bull runs usually start at this time and go until the end of the new year, its still early if you want to buy in for the upcoming bull run so strap in.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
We have seen a really big rise today. The price of each coin rose and we were happy until the bull season. I hope this rise continues for a few days and we can start making money Smiley i love green days Tongue
The global changes must occur, one of such factors can be the solution of issue of regulating crypto industry. According to rumors, this will happen no earlier than February in the next year, so we'll have to wait more.
Pages:
Jump to: