Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 5. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
Why is the system interesting to generate such monstrous ciphers, when firstly, the payment is unlikely to interest hackers, and secondly now and digital signatures generated in 1 second can not be hacked.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
After today's rise, I started to think that the prices could be as before. I hope we see upward movements in the days ahead. Green colored days to come back again Smiley we see better days..
it was a speculative impulse, but the market fracture will start up soon and we will see big green candles
It seems to me that the situation with the cryptocurrency market can change only if large investments enter the market. As many experts suggest, and it is precisely in 2019 that such actions from heavy industry are expected.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
After today's rise, I started to think that the prices could be as before. I hope we see upward movements in the days ahead. Green colored days to come back again Smiley we see better days..
it was a speculative impulse, but the market fracture will start up soon and we will see big green candles
Activity: 367
October 16, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
My opinion, it's a need worth will be sure that the movement is not a pump. First criterion is breaking through the falling trend line. Only after the emerging growing trend is good time for buying.
Activity: 149
October 16, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
Wait until the moon will come. Don't sell and also try to bull and keep the price going up if it is possible. But personally I'd hold.
Activity: 476
October 16, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
Yes, market slowly moving up now. We need to hold and invest more, while prices so low. Also, you can try day trading if you want.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 16, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
now the market has shown price increases and of course this will be a positive thing because the market will recover. including the price of the botcoin, which is currently rising in price
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 16, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
I have noticed that too and I think we should expect the bullish trend soonest and holding is what we should do now.  If it is going to fall it might be a correction for the next pump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 16, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

Your opinion is beautiful, I agree with you,
Slowly, the better prices will be increased, I believe now is the time to increase the price, if your strategy is to hold for typhoid, you don't care about the current price. If you're short-term, I'll be waiting a little.  There's a chance you can get some money if Bitcoin's prices rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
This is a sign of strong growth. Bitcoin prices have suddenly grown to $ 8k. It's a sign that the market still has some hidden capital and it can make Bitcoin prices go up more than $ 20k per coin. So continue to put your trust in the market and you will never be disappointed.
I really did not see $ 8k, what I saw was just $ 7k, and the reason for this move is rumors of tether, people seem to say the tether has been showing signs of collapse, which probably has affected investors, it makes them turn tether into bitcoin and of course, the value of bitcoin suddenly jumps. However, many people have felt that this is false news, but this is enough to prove that whale groups are still intending to inject bitcoin, the situation will probably be very positive in the next phase
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
October 15, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
today there is a good movement, but investors take their small profits and run away from market early. maybe today is the day of green startday

It seems like that this growth is different than usual. Usually, we are often presented with price fluctuations (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Tron, Iota, Dash, Binance Coin, Neo) which are boring, because are their movements always below 1%, and this time their growth was better than before.
Price growth until now is still not seen going up or down, because the price tends to run in place when it rises in some time will come back down, so the price will not move with certainty.
Selling is a personal right of each, but if it is not being needed then it is better to hold it until it really goes to the moon. We are sure that bullrun will come soon at the end of this year if you need to buy bitcoin now and save it.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 15, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
today there is a good movement, but investors take their small profits and run away from market early. maybe today is the day of green startday

It seems like that this growth is different than usual. Usually, we are often presented with price fluctuations (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Tron, Iota, Dash, Binance Coin, Neo) which are boring, because are their movements always below 1%, and this time their growth was better than before.
Price growth until now is still not seen going up or down, because the price tends to run in place when it rises in some time will come back down, so the price will not move with certainty.
Activity: 252
October 15, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

keep on buying, its definitely gonna go up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 15, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
I wouldn't say that the market is unidirectional and is moving up as we had hoped earlier but it is more like finding na strong range in 6500 category.But still bodes well I guess for the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
October 15, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
If you are a holder, please hold on and if you like to do day trading, please sell it, I think this will still be corrected again.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
I, under their forecasts, expected everything to be like the old. The price will be determined by our usual main exchanges, which work now, but it turned out a little differently, which is also good.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 15, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
This is a sign of strong growth. Bitcoin prices have suddenly grown to $ 8k. It's a sign that the market still has some hidden capital and it can make Bitcoin prices go up more than $ 20k per coin. So continue to put your trust in the market and you will never be disappointed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 15, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
Definitely, i think it is time for the market to start recovering. Let's hope for an green consistency, and i think it will be especially because of all the insititutional money that got into market.
Pages:
Jump to: