Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 7. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
We have seen a really big rise today. The price of each coin rose and we were happy until the bull season. I hope this rise continues for a few days and we can start making money Smiley i love green days Tongue
It goes up a bit and then down again, after a week the same thing happens again. The reason is not known but I would guess whale manipulation on bitmex, the market grew when their servers went offline so it's clear where the barriers.
Activity: 353
September 22, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

I am still holding and hoping that the recovery will continue. I honestly lost a lot of money, and I am hoping to recover some of it. The recent recovery will attarct more buyers and will increase the market demand. Let see if this is the start of another bull run.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
The market has not yet risen still at the bottom of the best move to buy and hold it until prices rise,which I know is the lowest price I have ever seen
at least market fell so much that it would take a very long time to return to the level of the beginning of 2018. I do not believe that positive growth will be able to return these figures even for the whole next year.

Though i've resigned to the thought that we won't have a dramatic run to end 2018, i'm pretty confident that next year we will really see growth that we hadn't seen this year. All time highs may very well be hit if we're lucky, not just btc but other alts as well.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 04:40:34 PM
Prices are rising every fall. it seems that this year has started. I hope we don't have a day's rise, hope we've entered the bull season. I wish the market and volumes to rise even more Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
We have seen a really big rise today. The price of each coin rose and we were happy until the bull season. I hope this rise continues for a few days and we can start making money Smiley i love green days Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
The market has not yet risen still at the bottom of the best move to buy and hold it until prices rise,which I know is the lowest price I have ever seen
at least market fell so much that it would take a very long time to return to the level of the beginning of 2018. I do not believe that positive growth will be able to return these figures even for the whole next year.
Activity: 368
September 21, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
I now sell only a few coins, others I want to sell later. I hope, when the market grows up, I believe in it, to sell more expensively.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Today the world is divided into two halves: those who are happy with the fact that the crypto currency has become a subject of rapid enrichment and those who still trust money only.
in any case, if a person trusts only money, then a crypto currency for him will be a real opportunity to increase his cash reserves. To date, most of the users of crypto currency are businessmen, not enthusiasts and amateurs of crypto currency.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
Today the world is divided into two halves: those who are happy with the fact that the crypto currency has become a subject of rapid enrichment and those who still trust money only.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 01:44:15 PM
Summer always was a dead season for many investment projects so this is a noraml situation that market start recover now!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
The market has recovered $ 12 billion over the past 24 hours. This was mainly due to the growth of the ETH. Buterin decided to invest   Grin Grin
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
This month has made a lot of progress. In fact, we can call it a suitable time for buying now and I think it will be a nice winner at the end of the year.
Activity: 640
September 13, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
market recovery has started and we can see more the market goes down the more profit we can expect in the coming future so we can expect nov and dec market recovers like last year

although now the market has begun to improve because it has experienced a significant increase, but we also have to be careful about the current condition. in my opinion there is likely to be a correction again in the near future, lest we get stuck again with a market that has experienced all price increases.
Activity: 287
September 13, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
market recovery has started and we can see more the market goes down the more profit we can expect in the coming future so we can expect nov and dec market recovers like last year
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
Well, for a little we can say so, Yes the market is currently not very strong in some moments but it is clear that he is trying to act and bring the market to the top, for use and work.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 13, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Yes, it is great that the market is moving up at the moment, but we need to have a longer perspective.
ETH has gone up almost 20% so far today, and this is good news - but it must be seen against the bearish trend of the year so far. Against that, today's movement is just a tiny blip. It is way way too early to think of it as the start of a recovery.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
The market moves up and down but that really does not mean anything, you can't predict whether it is the begining of bull run, it moves up sometimes but there are lower prices now  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
Seeing that the market is in green then there is a motivation to invest. i hope that all this will continue and the crisis will be over.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 13, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
I'm happy because today market moving up, the increase in bitcoin and ethereum is above 5% and hopefully it keeps repeating the next day, I'm always confident and optimistic that at the end of the year we can party like last year.
Today there are many people who are already optimistic and are confident that prices will begin to rise later. Hopefully that could be the beginning of this year to be able to repeat as in the previous year
Pages:
Jump to: