Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 4. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
October 18, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
Atlast we see some movement upward in some cryptocurrency trend , although its not totally what we expect and want, but still this is a good news that we see a sign of recovery.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
October 18, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
the ups and downs of the market for me is a natural thing, selling or buying is up to each of us, of course, if you are a day trader you can of course sell what you have when the price of coins rises, and you can wait for prices to fall again, You just bought it again, or you can buy another altcoin that you think is cheap, which you think will increase the price.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 18, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
Good to see that market is slowly making a progress and already moving upward. I just hope that it will continue and make a bullish market. If this continue we can see a recovering trend for all altcoins value and bitcoin value.
Activity: 461
October 17, 2018, 11:59:52 PM
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .

Yes, we can see some movement now compare last month , some believe and wait for a bullish market . But I dont really think that this is the time to sell . What I do now is just waiting and reading some updates here in forum . For me it could be better for now to wait and hold.
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

This time I am seeing a prolonged rise but not as fast as before. This is a sign that the market is recovering and that the exchange rate is rising in the next phase. Thus, it is not advisable to sell crypto at the present time, but the hold will be the best way in this period.
Market value of the coin will rise and will be happy even it is too long to wait to generate an income the important is the value is going up and the value of coins are now recovering, continue hold your coins for the better income in the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 17, 2018, 08:38:27 PM
I see that the new coin has started to rise and it makes me curious because the old coin has trying to increase the price but it's not too higher as the new coin. And if I check on bittrex, this new coin already increases. I hope that after this, the old coin can follow to increase and I am sure that the time will come for the old coin to recover the price. But so far, the market seems stable and I think there will be a surprise on the market this month.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 17, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

This time I am seeing a prolonged rise but not as fast as before. This is a sign that the market is recovering and that the exchange rate is rising in the next phase. Thus, it is not advisable to sell crypto at the present time, but the hold will be the best way in this period.
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
it all depends on the coin you hold if the price has risen higher than when you bought it you just have to sell it to take a little profit and then you can rebuy it when the price goes back down. However, seeing that market conditions are still slumping, it is better to wait for prices to rise higher or wait for the market to stabilize at high prices because if we immediately sell it when the market experiences a slight increase but still a downtrend will only make the situation worse.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
The market is fluctuating aside from the fact that price is unstable as could hold to wait for the increase. Their is still uncertainty of price as to when it will recover. Hopefully market would be moving up before year ends.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 17, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
Now market fluctuating, and this trend will be kept till good news about crypto. Now the better option it`s hold and buy some coins for a low price.
Buy establish coin at least, some low price coins don't worth their price, still do proper research when buying at this bear market if the coins have chance to recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Now market fluctuating, and this trend will be kept till good news about crypto. Now the better option it`s hold and buy some coins for a low price.
Of course, the current state of affairs must be used to its fullest and invest in promising and cheap coins today. This may be the last chance for investors and other users of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
October 17, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 01:32:38 AM
Looks like I alone see the reverse movement of the market. For investors who have left their stocks need to wait, the rest or not to trade or join day trading.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 17, 2018, 01:31:02 AM
better hold your alts and coin for the mean time and if possible buy more cause i think we still have a bear market. but surely the market can recover this year so have faith and keep holding!
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 16, 2018, 10:20:20 PM
right now we can't see the uptrend in the market, because of bear
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 16, 2018, 09:03:56 PM
Market is  trendless for now with not much movement up or down.  The correction may be  over but it is taking time for next bull run to start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 08:52:56 PM
I guess by the time you received the advice was irrelevant, cause if you hodl you could’ve been stuck with your hodlings i you sell at that point you did not maximize the potential of your investment. My suggestion is to always remember that the market is volatile and tgat i wont always follow the previous years trend. Have an exit plan and a contingency after it.
Activity: 630
October 16, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Actually, until now there is no sign of a healthy market therefore the best strategy will be to keep on holding of all our potential cryptos like BTC and ETH until this year will end. Most of the people are now focused for this last quarter of the year in which bullish run was predicted to occur but if ever it will not come then better to plan ahead for a better strategy for the next year investments
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 16, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
It is necessary to carefully analyze the market situation. Naturally, it is extremely difficult to predict the fall, but, acting competently, you can, at least, determine the successful points for entering and exiting the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
The prices slowly start moving up and I hope by the end of the year will rise higher , I think it is the time to buy some if you have enough capital otherwise you hold what you have .
Pages:
Jump to: