Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 11. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 17, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
If Bitcoin can surpass the $ 7400 mark, the market will rebound strongly and the next milestone will be $ 11,000. The market is showing very good signs and I believe the market will grow explosively in the last months of this year.
Exactly.The market is already showing good signs today and hopefully this week will be the start of series of price increase.I know this will definitely happen but sometimes we should be patient enough because it had took quite a longer days seeing this price increase.So for those who have hold their coins inspite of the red market,your long wait is really worth it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
If Bitcoin can surpass the $ 7400 mark, the market will rebound strongly and the next milestone will be $ 11,000. The market is showing very good signs and I believe the market will grow explosively in the last months of this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
These are good news emanating from the market. The market has more good news recently. Its better to hold unto your coins for the long term as some of these news would affect the price positively as time goes on..
more positive news, better it is to hold, we know that price fluctuations impact from the existence of a news that can cause fud or fomo. so this thread opens the minds of traders to play an active role
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
These are good news emanating from the market. The market has more good news recently. Its better to hold unto your coins for the long term as some of these news would affect the price positively as time goes on..
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 17, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
We have already seen so many negativity that the only thing possible is positivity right now.
That's a pretty noobish way of looking at the market. It may just as well keep tanking after a few days; don't let yesterday's increase trick you into thinking that we are out of the 'danger zone' yet, because we're not. If you look at the charts, you'll see that current increase is the third attempt to break $6900 and it might just as easily fail again. It matters to pay attention to facts and not some nonsense assumptions. Wink

We are seeing some good green volume recently and expecting a bull run soon.
Who's 'we'? Why do you guys always speak in 'we' form instead of just talking about yourselves? I'm not part of what you call 'we'. I see green but I also see a weak market with barely any noteworthy volume increase. It's the same as how things were a week ago, pretty neutral, or as some like to say, bland.
Activity: 28
July 17, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
It's good to see that toady the market is green! Let's hope it will remain like that:)
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
yes you are right you better hold the assets you have and do not be afraid to hold the assets you have because if you are affected and sell at a cheap price I am sure you will only get the loss.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Still, there is no positive side for the market because the price of bitcoin increased to the previous price of 6700$. Still, we have to wait for some more days whether bitcoin trend will increase even higher value.
Activity: 20
July 17, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Yes, your analysis seems quite right. I will however wait for one more low in the 5000$ are to load my bags even more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
July 17, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
The market has no space for negativity right now. We have already seen so many negativity that the only thing possible is positivity right now. We are seeing some good green volume recently and expecting a bull run soon.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 16, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
Market has started to rise back again and with some good news it may cross 7 or 8k easily. Only thing we need to keep holding the coins and not short sell or book for profits else it can crash back again and we will be back to the same square where we all started with. Also its time to buy.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 13, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
That good news is good news to us because if the investor see this good news most of them are investing again to cryptocurrency and you will get more money.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 10, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
That’s good news and good to be heard that market is so positive,
meaning they are improving or upgrading because they are in the good situation of the business in this kind of industry.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 05, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
Weather weak hands like you called them,about Crypto business, but there are faithfuls like me who will always believe what Bitcoin or Crypto can offer,so we just go on holding long..
I have faith in a good outcome when it comes to Bitcoin, but not so much in the rest of the crypto space. It's quite a mess actually, and just depends on stupid people doing stupid things leading to severe losses in the end.

All shitcoins that don't add anything are worth a lot, but the coins that are solving a problem and offer great use are worth way less. The main coins offering privacy features are all undervalued in my opinion, and that by a lot.

This whole industry is far too pumpy dumpy to be taken seriously. Not sure when this will ever change, but it can't continue like this. We'll see where it ends, but hodling anything other than Bitcoin is a huge risk.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Weather weak hands like you called them,about Crypto business, but there are faithfuls like me who will always believe what Bitcoin or Crypto can offer,so we just go on holding long..
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 05, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

This is a good news for investors and bitcoins users since the possitive thinking of many people is successive I think many also buy bitcoin and they start to hold because many good news comes to bitcoin today
Pages:
Jump to: