Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere. - page 11. (Read 11132 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
This is absolutely normal. Analyze the previous year. The market is volatile, but what do you want? You thought that crypto will grow forever? It's normal market life cycle.
Activity: 81
April 26, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Don't worry. Correction is an ordinary thing. Don't expect rally like from 4k to 20k. There is no such driver today. It will be moving up step by step. And regular correction is a part of this scenario.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
you should stay calm and do not panic, I think this is a common market correction. so just bear the coins you have and let the market work by itself. because not always the market will continue to fall, and vice versa will not forever the market will continue to grow.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
I think there's nothing wrong with that. There is never a constant growth, so that everything grows and the rate rises. Always need correction in order to relieve the market. Not worry!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
At the moment the situation is much more favorable than it was a month ago, and this is evident on the schedule!
Now it's more convenient to work with currency pairs!
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
For any foreign exchange market, this is normal, especially for the crypto-currency market. Every day you can see something red, then green and this is normal. Don't worry, you should wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
I advise you not to worry. The crypto-currency market is unpredictable of course, but I would say that it is a rollback. The market fell for a while. My advice is to sit still
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 26, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
April 26, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

Few bad news and please, get, sign. In general, this was expected. Not pleasant, of course, but wait a little and the market turns green again.
Activity: 588
April 26, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
In any situation when things are turning red then you must know that sooner than later things will be green  again. I think a new dawn is here very soon.
that the market can change very quickly for the better, we already observe it. but nevertheless, more and more there is doubt in what it is better to give preference to Bitcoin or the etherium.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
In any situation when things are turning red then you must know that sooner than later things will be green  again. I think a new dawn is here very soon.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Prices in the market do not always go up, there must be time to go down as well. Because there are people who take advantage when the price goes up and sells after buying first down. Then it will make the pending order buy at the bottom price back. In addition, there are negative issues that make market sentiment into panic and do sell orders simultaneously with large volumes. When all the red market is an opportunity to increase our investment by buying at a cheaper price and holding it. Welcome to the trading world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
when looking at the market looks a lot of red color is common and very commonplace, the season must be changed still look far ahead, do not panic this organic, the best time to buy
the spirit
Activity: 29
April 26, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
OH NO! It`s time to sell everything and end your life. (sarcasm)
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
yes the decline is happening even in almost all altcoin, I think it is a little correction after the extraordinary pump a few days ago. it's better to stay calm and continue to enjoy the flow of price movements. Grin
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
the market going up and down it has become commonplace in the trade where we have to be more patient in the face of a volatile market, you have to calm down and rest assured the market will recover and gradually rise significantly
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 09:58:59 AM
The market reacted to all sort of news all coins and bitcoin is on negative trend today we can expect market to bounce back within 12 hours of time
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
Just relax, everything will be back to normal again. It's better now compared to the last month and last week's market. Ups and down are just common and we should not be alarmed by this. Maybe after a day or two, Bitcoin and altcoins will soon goes up higher so we just hodl and never sell now while the market is red.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
This I really really transfer my altcoin to BTC, I think the market will be stable but I will be back, I hope the market back green and keep going up.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
that's what we call the market! is not that a natural thing, indeed rising turunya market it is very difficult to in precekdiction. but here we should not panic and should remain calm.
Pages:
Jump to: