Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere. - page 12. (Read 11132 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
This is normal for the market price fluctuates. Over the last days, the price has increased.
There is nothing to worry about. After all, people are trading so price fluctuations are unavoidable.
There are still problems with ERC20 tokens as a resul some investors are afraid.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
I think this is just a small cut cycle in trend, suggestions for you stay calm and be patient because the price will be back at the pump by the middle of this year the value will be in a better place.  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:43:38 AM
suddenly the coins began to crawl down with pretty quickly. This will make many people felt panic rise because so few good looks this week, suddenly would fall again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
April 26, 2018, 03:03:35 AM
Recently, everything is rising from the bottom and I think it will be better only further, it remains to wait and to believe in the best, as the faith is said to be strong))
Activity: 644
April 26, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
Don't worry market will recover because the market is red because of MEW hijacked, don't worry stay calm and move according to the market. Based on some news market will move upwards and downwards.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:37:31 AM
the movement of such market charts sometimes rise fast or fall very quickly we can not predict it
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
there's nothing wrong with that. There is never a constant growth, so that everything grows and the rate rises. Always need correction in order to relieve the market. Not worry!
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
April 26, 2018, 12:21:13 AM
It is normal for the exchange rate to drop after an increase in time as investors take profit at a time when they feel profitable. Looking at the exchange rate can see the market will fall a bit before rising again next week. You need to be calm and patient to analyze the market to make the right decision.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

the reason is most likely the recent story of the break-in by the MyEtherWallet purse. There was a substitution of the site and users entered their passwords on another site. There are still problems with ERC20 tokens, as a result, some investors are afraid.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 25, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
The recent phishing attempt due to server compromise and the BatchOverFlow smart contract bug due to which excganges have suspended erc20 trades has lead to a negative sentiment. Moreover, the massive upward rally has to undergo a correction before touching another ATH. Alao, Futures are being shorted which has created a sell off pressure. All this have combined to give a negative sentiment. But the downtrend won't be a deep one and is expected to change.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
April 25, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
I myself also noticed this, Some stock markets in the USA and have a red look, not only crypto market , Maybe timing is like that Red time  Grin
Activity: 152
April 25, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
It's normal, these situations happened now and then in the past  for many years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
April 25, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
It´s normal, don´t panic. We are a bit away from March/April deeps, so I am happy about that. Believe during this week will be back in green.
20k must be till summer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
April 25, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

One day the market will become green and the prices of the Bitcoin and the maximum of the altcoins will rise, the market is now volatile between rise and fall this is normal and do not worry all you need is to increase the amount of Bitcoin and other altcoins do not rush and watch the markets.

Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Well in this case we all must just... panic! First of all one can sell everything at the lowest possible price or even send all resources to nonexistent wallets (so that illuminati and mongolian mafia will never know). There are a lot of possibilities what ot do next.

But yes - this red color on the market it is ridiculous. They cannot. Rude.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
BTC is currently at 8,850usd after hitting the 9,715 mark. While it continues to do a bearish move most of the coins are following the same trend.

It is not confirmed whether bitcoin set this kind of trend but of you look at the charts, you'll notice at a glance that they move identically.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
April 25, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming
Exactly, I don't get why people over react to a small pullback. You gotta look at the big picture and at the same time if market was green 30 days in a row, I would fear a huge crash. The red today actually makes me feel more confident than less.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
April 25, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

This is normal for the market price fluctuates. Over the last days, the price has increased. There is nothing to worry about. After all, people are trading so price fluctuations are unavoidable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
I don't understand what created this thread in the forum? This is the usual behavior of the cryptocurrency market
Pages:
Jump to: