Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 15. (Read 11403 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
in almost half a higher as a bitcoiner the maximum highest amount of bitcoins i have in my wallet is about 0.3BTC and lose 0.1BTC because of so much greed in bitcoins i risk it in gambling and lose.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I'm surprised a Hero Member has only had as much as BTC1 in their life! In fact, I don't believe it...but that's me.

I don't feel comfortable saying how much my max has been, but i don't win anything gambling.

The guy who introduced me to Bitcoin lost more than BTC1,000 in the Mt Gox robbery, and as a result quit the Bitcoin scene altogether. I know another member who is holding thousands of coins right now. But I don't think that he is foolish enough to post the details of his holdings here. And then, I know a few other hero members, who offloaded hundreds of coins when the exchange rate was around $5 per coin.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I have had BTC20 max on my whole life with bitcoins, most of which came from some lucky trade calls and decision. Up to now, I'm still sitting with 2 digits, and I plan to hold it for the next 5 years or so.

20 is a lot, it's almost 21 which is that magic number that a lot of people is after. Consider that with 21, you are part of a select group of people, only 1 million people can ever exist that own 21 BTC, but if you take into account the fact that a lot get lost, it's even less people than that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i had never have very much bitcoin into my wallet and the biggest amount bitcoin i have currently is 0.3 btc and that's all from my signature campaign payment and from my bitcoin trading activity
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I don't know how much exactly i earned from Bitcoin, because i use usually more than wallet address and i spend the bitcoin with multiple trades and deals, but i think that i have to hold some coins because it's expected that the price will increase soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i had like 0.4 bitcoins once when i was really lucky on gambling it in the dice website it was like 400 dollars at that time as bitcoin price was really high now i dont have that much in dollars
Activity: 406

I don't understand the reasons for threads like that.
OP we have several threads with the same topic.Just the search function.
Furthermore why does it interest you how much coins others have?
Focus on yourself and how to get more.That is the only thing what should matter you.

Sorry i haven't searched but as i can see lots of great ranked members are also sharing there experience. I have created this to see the mentality of people about bitcoin. Did they use it as money for everyday life or they only collect it for price to rise.

I think it's also nice to communicate with this community we have here. That's why I like threads like these. We're all people with the same interest and sharing our opinions and experience.

Most I've ever had was only a handful, which is nothing compared to some of you here. But gotta start somewhere, now I'm just trying to stack up my bitcoins and not spend a lot.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Most I had was 1.6 then I spent the. 6 and now I only have 1BTC left
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Focus on yourself and how to get more.That is the only thing what should matter you.

Sorry i haven't searched but as i can see lots of great ranked members are also sharing there experience. I have created this to see the mentality of people about bitcoin. Did they use it as money for everyday life or they only collect it for price to rise.
Activity: 252
I Had just over 7 but have bought a few things and down to 2 but working my way
back up. Want to have 10 by summer (that is the goal)

1 BTC in few months? Through sig campaign?

Signature campaign is the best feature of this forum. It rewards people for good posts. Of course we cannot spam the forum with bad quality posts.

I have a few bitcoins. It keeps on rising as I mine.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I think the max. bitcoin that I owned in my wallet was ~125 btc, now I have ~20 on an offline pc and the rest in fiat ( € and $) on the various exchanges.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

1 BTC in few months? Through sig campaign?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm surprised a Hero Member has only had as much as BTC1 in their life! In fact, I don't believe it...but that's me.

I don't feel comfortable saying how much my max has been, but i don't win anything gambling.
Higher rank doesn't means have much btc. Also it would be newbie have more btc than hero member.

I am also holding few btc. No more than 1 btc currently. But i'm planning to get 3 btc in the end of the month.

to achieve a hero member you takes time about one year, you should be able to have a lot of BTC, at least more than 1 BTC. the income of the signature campaign, trade or even gambling
Unfortunately, people do have expense. Not all keep their payouts in BTC. I cashed out at least a BTC to fiat though. It doesn't make sense to assume that a high rank member would have a huge amount of BTC. I entered when BTC prices was relatively high.
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
For now i only have 0.01 bitcoins because i use bitcoin before in emergency to buys some goods online and also bills in our apartment.
Its nearly christmass thats why i use it. I have a total 0.8 of bitcoin (4 Months before i reach this total) and i use it in this december.
I will find some another way to gain much bitcoin. because this month is very low earnings. i can't get 0.1 per week
Just like before.. I hope i can learn much on bitcoins and find a good ways.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
I had 0,42 BTC a few weeks ago and cashed out the vast majority of it just for giggles (and to break even after the small losses of 2013 and 2014). Now I have 0,02 BTC and declining.

The plan is now to gradually 'grow' crypto online. The goal is now to have 0,05 BTC before this year ends, and after that, growth should accelerate.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Higher rank doesn't means have much btc. Also it would be newbie have more btc than hero member.

I am also holding few btc. No more than 1 btc currently. But i'm planning to get 3 btc in the end of the month.

to achieve a hero member you takes time about one year, you should be able to have a lot of BTC, at least more than 1 BTC. the income of the signature campaign, trade or even gambling
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I had around 5 bitcoins once, i made 5 bitcoins from gambling and lost the same by gambling. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: