Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 8. (Read 1625 times)

copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
The most profitable bounty task without no doubt for is the Bounty signature campaign. Maybe we can have blog and article campaign after picking the signature campaign.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
November 10, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

I agrwe that bitcointalk signature campaign is the nost profitable of all the tasks.especially if you are in higher rank. I am doing also a signature campaign because for me it is worth participating for especially if it is a good project and it ended up well. You will also earn bigger because the value for sure will sour high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

Yes the signature campaign is the most profitable or the one that gets the most results from it. But it does not mean that the Social Media campaign and others are not profitable, it is equally beneficial but the results obtained are fewer and to run the Social Media campaign there is no need for rank requirements on your bitcointalk account different from the signature campaign.

Signature bounty is profitable , but it depends on both the number of participants and the rank of the participants , I think it's profitable for the member with high ranks .
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
the most profitable is a translation, considering simply and affordable tasks they are Article and YouTube, as you can post several articles and reviews but lead only one signature campaign
Before the Translation bounty was the top paid campaign , but now I see the content and Youtube campaign have the big deal of paid money in any bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Yes the signature campaign is the most profitable or the one that gets the most results from it. But it does not mean that the Social Media campaign and others are not profitable, it is equally beneficial but the results obtained are fewer and to run the Social Media campaign there is no need for rank requirements on your bitcointalk account different from the signature campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Translation and the Youtube campaign are the most profitable because they have less number of participation so which will leads you to get more tokens when comparing with signature campaign.But most of the bounties are going scam so pick the right one if you want to have worthy tokens doe your effort.

But if your translation and youtube video will be poor, you will be rejected from a campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
The best campaign for me is the translation campaign, the content campaign is well but requires quite a lot of skills. Social campaign, I do not encourage new players to participate in this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
I think that today this is probably a translation and a video, because it is the most rewarded today and there are fewer people there, because in most bounty today there are only a few people who are engaged in translations.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
November 10, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Translation and the Youtube campaign are the most profitable because they have less number of participation so which will leads you to get more tokens when comparing with signature campaign.But most of the bounties are going scam so pick the right one if you want to have worthy tokens doe your effort.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
In my opinion there are three types of tasks in a profitable bounty, namely
1. Signature = Although difficult, this can be a good choice for bounty because it usually has few participants.
2. Translate = The given application is usually quite small, but the translation can give great results because it usually has several participants according to the language needed by the project. So to do this we have to move fast and have a good experience.
3. Content creation = Like articles and videos, although usually followed by many people, this bounty can provide good benefits because we only need to do a short job.

Unfortunately, a signature campaign has high risk. If a project will become exit scam or never be listed on an exchange, you lose your time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
You could do signature campaign. I am currently joining Ternion's. Pays every 2 weeks! Check them out on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytrn-ternion-bounty-is-over-4625175
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
The most profitable tasks are writing videos and articles, Bitcointalk signature is beneficial if you have a high rank from a full member. Twitter and Facebook are not profitable now so you need to keep at least 50 companies on them to earn something.
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 10, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Yes i agreed with your idea. Iam also doing bounty campaigns since middle of last year. that time was small peoples did socialmedia campaign and i got lot of coins. but now lot of peoples doing socialmedia campaign and small values become doing bounties.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 10, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
I think signature campaigns still the most valuable bounty campaigns.Sometimes reddit and articles can hit the best. Youtubers also earn good amount of tokens. Facebook and twitter tasks rarely gives good amount of token.
I like the youtube campaign, a lot of rewards for this campaign. I do not have too much time to implement this campaign because it can take 6-8 hours a day. My friend is a youtube bounty hunter and he can earn 5000$ per campaign he joins
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
when I do a gift program, the tasks that I often do follow Facebook and Twitter, besides that I also join the signature campaign even though there are still many other programs but my choice is only three types.
Activity: 490
November 10, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
the profit depends on the allocation shared. it's just that I prefer blogs, because the work is only done once and is not so time consuming.
actually I also often participate in signature campaigns, but it took me months to complete the task.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
I think signature campaigns still the most valuable bounty campaigns.Sometimes reddit and articles can hit the best. Youtubers also earn good amount of tokens. Facebook and twitter tasks rarely gives good amount of token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 10, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
The most profitable campaigns, in my opinion, are the signature campaign and the translation campaign. Twitter and Facebook are less profitable due to the large number of participants.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 09, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

At present, Content and Signature campaigns are the two most profitable ways to get into the ICO bounty. Also, other forms also make a profit but can not be as high as the different two ways. So if you want to earn a high profit then make a signature instead of Social.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 09, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
I usually join signature because i did not join to twitter campaign or anything. I don't know I did not join to any bounty campaign like what I said maybe for me it's okay is only signature campaign because Im busy to trading because I spend for now minimum 4 hours for now on.
Pages:
Jump to: