Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 7. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 08:39:55 PM
Speaking of profitable, for me it is the translation campaign because the stakes divided into less people and so you can earn bigger when stakes distributed by less people. Signature campaign is also profitable especially the members who join are only few and also the stakes divided by less members.
Activity: 247
November 10, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
For me I pick bitcointalk signature campaign. It is easy and simple and it doesn't require much time to do as well. I also feel like I am not working at all. I can also help other people with my post and other opinions while I am working on the other hand. Also most often the signature campaigns has the biggest allocations in bounties which is good.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 10, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Signature campaigns are a good way to get tokens in this forum, moreover signature campaign will at least reduce spammers in this forum. Many bounty hunters only make a report from social media such as Facebook and Twitter but they never make a thread or comment on the thread in this forum. The social media campaign is only useful for those who have many accounts, but the siganture campaign will make everyone think when taken part in a project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
signatures are always a choice, because work is easy. whereas to do videos, we must have the ability to manage videos.
the profits obtained depend on the allocation shared, because many signatures are fraudulent.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
The most favorite task for all bounty hunters is the signature, as it is for the signature you get the most money, of course it's all about how much you work done.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Facebook and Twitter are no longer profitable because of too many participants. Signature bounty is still profitable but I think translation bounty is more profitable than it. I don't know of video bounty though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
November 10, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
signature will be the most profitable bounty if you are a senior or above rank member. It doesnt mean that you will get it easily, the work is hard and there are lots of rules in order not to spam the forum with posts.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
Very often social networks or for example YouTube are more favorable than bitcointalk. Even there where few participants can pay few tokens. Always it is necessary to watch what quantity it is allocated for each group.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 02:30:42 PM
Most profitable certainly has to be Translation Campaigns. This has to do with the fact that translation campaigns of most bounties often times have low participation since only a few people can actually translate in the prominent languages. With low participation, the stakes are higher going by the stakes to tokens ratio formula used for calculations. When the stakes are high, the tokens are also high and the fewer the participants, the higher the rewards. Translation Campaigns are always going to offer the highest rewards and this will continue to be the case for a long time to come. Other campaigns worth a look in are signature campaigns and video campaigns as well. They also pay decently.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
It agrees with you. But recently I see more and more companies which allocate the most part of a pool for social networks. It surprises me it never was. Bitcointalk any more not such highly paid as became seems earlier.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
Well, the signature is not the most profitable probably the most profitable this translation and, of course, telegrams, advertising , here you pay quite a very greasy!
November 10, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
I do not see the meaning of Twitter and Facebook bounty, the payments are very small. I am engaged in creating content, mostly video and also the most important type of bounty is a signature company

Also, bounty  translation is very well paid. However, there is a significant problem. It is the need to know at least two languages. English first. And also, there is a problem in time to reserve a queue for translation. Because there are a lot of people who want
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
I think translation bounty is the most profitable bounty as I heard from others bounty hunters, I never participate in translation bounty coz I have no experience as they always say.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 10, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Do not be in a haste to jump into the part of bounty that you know nothing about. Yes, translation and perhaps signature could be more profitable, but i would advise that you put your best into the aspect you know for now, then gradually develop yourself in other aspects, to avoid wasted effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Well, probably the most profitable company is a signature, but I also noticed that the owners of groups earn good money in telegrams.
November 10, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
I do not see the meaning of Twitter and Facebook bounty, the payments are very small. I am engaged in creating content, mostly video and also the most important type of bounty is a signature company
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 10, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I agree with you. At the moment, wearing a signature on Bitcointalk is paid above all. Especially if you have a high rank on the forum.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 10, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
From personal experience I can say that the best tasks for participation are those where there are the least participants. Usually these are the tasks where you need to write comments, posts, articles. As for Twitter and Facebook. There are always more participants on Twitter, then Facebook. By this, participation in Twitter and Facebook often becomes unprofitable. Again, if you want to earn more, you need to understand that you need to do the work that not everyone wants to do. Principle is a frequent regularity, most of where there is an easy job, but then less money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

It depends on the allocation of the tokens distribution and mostly of the bounty is signature have the bigger allocation but there are few has the you tube have the higher payments .
Activity: 280
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 10, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
I will agree to some an extent but that's only when you are a high rank member then it will pay you well, but generally speaking translation bounty pays high too..
Pages:
Jump to: