Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 6. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 11, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
The translation campaign is the most profitable of all campaigns I think, and the second is signature campaign if you are legendary rank, well I like signature campaign because it's an easy task.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 11, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
depending on the project that was followed successfully or not, and if you follow the video campaign maybe it will produce more if the quality is very good and compared to the signature campaign with rank jr member
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 11, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
I really like to do Signature campaigns but I think it is not the most profitable one among all the bounty types. We all know that signature campaign is the usually had the highest allocation of rewards but for me the profitable one is the translation campaign. Even though, it doesn't had the highest percentage of rewards but the participants who takes part on it is lesser than other bounty types.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
November 11, 2018, 04:37:40 AM
All the tasks that we do in the bounty program are profitable, starting from social media, video/youtube, content/articles and signature campaigns. All that depends on the level of will. For me, I will follow all the campaigns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
I agree with you! Translation is the most profitable bounty. It is always allocated good pools, and in this type of bounty involved a small number of participants. Companies signature is also profitable, but not so much. Because it contains a large number of participants
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
Here correctly write that one of the most profitable bounty is translation. But this is not suitable for everyone. Since this should be a high-quality translation, and not with the help of online translators. I participated in Content Creation some time ago - I wrote articles. Some companies gave generous rewards for them, and some rejected articles without giving reasons. Now I participate in the signature campaign and in social networks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 11, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
I think Signature and Article campaign is the most profitable bounty task. You can get a lot of payment than a social media campaign...

But signature campaign really takes a lot of time to finish and receive payment, you should consistent to create a good post every week to receive a stake.
The article campaign is great too, you just need to make an article about the project as best as you can. You just need to work for one day and then wait for the result at the end of the bounty campaign period...
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Signatures are very pleasant and for me it is very profitable, but I myself am not only focused on that, but also on Twitter and Facebook as well as I try to be active, hoping that I will get big rewards and will have lots of money someday.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 12:14:57 AM
I think it is varying from bounty to bounty. Yes youtube review is the most profitable way in some bounties. But in some bounties we get more tokens by completing signature bounty, But it is only if you have a upgraded membership on bitcointalk.
Activity: 381
November 11, 2018, 12:07:38 AM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

I like the easiest bounty task to do for me facebook and twitter bounty are easy to do, but i need to get more token from bounty so i do signature, also i want to learn how to do bounty in video content or translate, i think it was more profitable
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
November 11, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

I think the translations are the most profitable tasks in most bounty campaigns. Then there is also doing the signature campaign, and the content creation (including the Youtube reviews). The social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter..) aren't really profitable, usually.
Yes, translation is the most profitable source of generating revenue as compared to other campaigns. And also it is one of the toughest things to do, that's the reason they pay much more in translation rather than other campaigns.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 10, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
If you have more knowledge, you can earn more from translations and production videos. Of course, it takes more time to participate in these activities!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
To me I think it depends on what is alocated to each of the aspect of bounty campaign, but many at times,translation, signature and bug hunting can be the most profitable because we have less individual that can take part as a result of the requirements.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 09:56:28 PM
Unfortunately, participation in the bounty now completely ceased to have any meaning. Revenues from this type of activity you will not see at all. Even if you have a high rank, it still does not change anything.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 10, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
Agreed. Signature campaigns are most worthy of them all, especially when you are higher ranked member.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 10, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
Yes but it depend at the rank. So many bounty required member rank above,its good but sometimes make me really disappointed and pessimistic. Im as junior member rank not easy to find bounty signature campaig n but at the other side it make me more hard work and not give up to gain more merit.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 10, 2018, 09:51:53 PM
Generally, most bounty program have their signature campaigns with the largest percentage pool of the total tokens allocated for the bounty. However, it all depends on the general rules of bounty and it is expected that every bounty participant go through the rules before joining and to also ascertain which campaigns come with the large pools.
Activity: 352
November 10, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
Translation campaign is the most profitable of them all. Since they have a good allocation of bounty token reward, and guess its just few members are splitting on it. I can assure that this campaign will give you a good fortune. But it is hard, considering that they want experienced translators and it is first come first serve.
Yes it is the most profitable of them all but not all can participate on that kind of campaign. The slots are limited and token allocation is big so participants get greater reward. For the benefit of all the hunters, the allocation should be fair to all campaigns. For me, it is signature campaign is profitable since anybody who wish to join such campaign could participate anytime as long as fulfill and obliged to the rules.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 09:38:50 PM
Translation campaign is the most profitable of them all. Since they have a good allocation of bounty token reward, and guess its just few members are splitting on it. I can assure that this campaign will give you a good fortune. But it is hard, considering that they want experienced translators and it is first come first serve.
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 08:49:24 PM
For me I pick bitcointalk signature campaign. It is easy and simple and it doesn't require much time to do as well. I also feel like I am not working at all. I can also help other people with my post and other opinions while I am working on the other hand. Also most often the signature campaigns has the biggest allocations in bounties which is good.
Yes that's right, the signature campaign is a Bounty campaign that is big enough to make a profit, if we have the highest level in this Forum like Hero / Legendary it will be very possible to reap profits from the Bounty campaign. Besides the signature campaign, I also wrote Blogs and articles, because I thought this was a rather large campaign in the distribution of the rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: