Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 4. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:45:08 PM
I agree that the signature campaign is profitable if you are higher rank, but for me I think the translation campaign is the most profitable bounty task and I think it's a hard task you should not rely on google translate and should perfect grammar.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
I believe content creation and signature campaign could generate good amount of reward if compared to another bounty campaign.
Last year, social media could also generate good amount of reward, but today it's not profitable anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 13, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Yes, but depending on the different projects. Each project will have a different reward for different campaigns. In some projects they always send 5% of the total amount of the project to the Signature campaign. But some send higher percentages. But I find that signature campaigns bring more money.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 11:22:23 PM
For an average  hunter signature is the most profitable because it give better reward than other. Other is translation if you have proper skill to do that. Twitter and Facebook are not that much profitable. My thought is for signature
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 11:20:02 PM
I think it depends on the bounty allocation because i partake on one campaign that gives low allocation on Signature campaign and gives huge on Medium campaign. But i also think on most cases of bounty the most profitable is Signature campaign
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 13, 2018, 10:44:56 PM
Signatures are the most profitable if you ask me.It is certainly easier than translating.And it pays very much more compared to the other bounties.I just don't get the appeal really.Signatures are advertisements for this site.Yes this is a very important platform but I don't understand the need to promote this way.Are there really that much users that invest.Looks like they would just enter the bounty.
I guess depending on the rank you have, if your rank is a junior member in this forum then you will get a little reward compared to someone who is taken part through the social media campaign and has a number of Facebook and Twitter followers of more than 10k or 5k. However, I do not like the social media campaign because many of the bounty hunters promote ICO projects rashly, not even in accordance with the facts in the project.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. true if the signature is one of the campaigns that get a huge reward and for now I prefer only the join signature campaign.
But, Translations campaign also has a huge reward. I thought, I would become Translations. And then I will join Signature and Translations campaign. Because in Signature and Translations campaign, there are fewer participants compared to other campaigns.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2018, 09:37:41 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

I think translations and content creation is profitable bounty tasks, high payment but also good lesson. We can't argue about translations because this is the highest payment from all task, but get it is really hard. I say content creation is profitable but not for the payment but about creativity. We can come up with different idea, lay out and content to create interesting for the project. If we can get high value I believe many project will try to hire us, big payment and trust is ours.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 13, 2018, 09:29:04 PM
Most of the time, the most profitable task in bitcoin forum is Signature campaigns but it still depends on the ICO on how are they going to distribute the fund allocation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
Signatures are the most profitable if you ask me.It is certainly easier than translating.And it pays very much more compared to the other bounties.I just don't get the appeal really.Signatures are advertisements for this site.Yes this is a very important platform but I don't understand the need to promote this way.Are there really that much users that invest.Looks like they would just enter the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
November 13, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I think signature campaign is the most effective and profitable. Also, signature campaign is the hardest campaign to work. In signature campaign, you are working daily and should be consistent. You should allot your time to it not just to do some post but to provide knowledge which are beneficial.
Activity: 445
November 13, 2018, 07:56:40 PM
I think today the most profitable is a signature campaign and YouTube, and not Twitter and Facebook, there are small profits now, and too many participants, and recently many participants have been blocked on Twitter.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 13, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
As you can see I'm wearing the signature of a bonus campaign. I can tell you that signature is the most rewarding task in bonuses. Forum posts new rules that make signature more attractive to bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
If you have translation skills, then that would be most rewarding. But the competition is very stiff and it is almost impossible to get accepted when you're going against those who have a long list of portfolio backing them up. It's like a great wall which is impossible to penetrate. Signature campaigns are more decent and practical in a sense as long as you have at least a Member rank to make rewards a bit more acceptable.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Well as a bounty hunter for a year, it is not the signature campaign is the most profitable on the bounty programs but it's the translation campaign. You'l get more tokens from it than the signature campaign even if you started participating on from the start to end of the program.
copper member
Activity: 560
November 13, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
If you want to get more token you choose translation, video or signature section
It always offer bigger reward from other section like socmed or telegram
Even you need more effort, but i think it's worthed
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Well now I think very few people do social networks, it is correct that you do YouTube, you can also do the signature and translations
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

My favourite bounty based on what I'm capable of doing is signature. It is not the most profitable though. Translation campaign participants gets bigger amount of tokens than signature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
I think that most profitable tasks for bounty are translation and article. Twitter, facebook and signature give only small rewards
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 12, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

No i do not agree with you it all depend in the bounty pool distrubution.
Some bounty campaigns give signature low percent.
Pages:
Jump to: