Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 9. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 09, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
I personally think the best and most profitable bounty campaign is the content creation campaign. My reason for this is because you can create different contents for the same project and can also participate in different content creation campaign at the same time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 09, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

Everybody have his own passion. And for me the most easy task is writing articles. I am enjoying myself to do it. So I can do bounty enjoy
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
the translation campaign in my opinion is the most profitable, I see the tokens they get more than the signature participants.
but it depends on the project too, how is the allocation of funds that they share for each participant of the campaign bounty.
It will matter on allocation, but mostly they are literally the one who received higher rewards since they are only few participants divided for them.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 09, 2018, 06:24:58 PM
the translation campaign in my opinion is the most profitable, I see the tokens they get more than the signature participants.
but it depends on the project too, how is the allocation of funds that they share for each participant of the campaign bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
The most profitable so far is translation, but not everyone is allowed to translate. Therefore the number of participants is minimal. I believe that is what makes it more profitable. So if you are allowed to translate for a project on bitcointalk forum, its a big opportunity for you. The next should be signature, but your reward will be determined by the rank you have. So to earn more, you can work your way up in rank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 09, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Not always signature is obtained the most beneficial. all depends on rank. if you have a high rank here on the forum,then you can get a really good reward. and let's say my rank on the forum does not bring a good profit.I think the most profitable work on translations and writing articles.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
I think the most profitable bounty task is the translation campaign not signature campaign, signature campaign is the best for members who have high ranks, if you have a low rank account then I suggest to focus more on translations. If you planning to do translations you must equipped with the tools needed like photoshops, PDF editors etc. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 09, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Of course, the signature in the campaign bounty is the most profitable occupation, but the video on YouTube is also very good, because not many people participate.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
The most profitable is the translation since most of the time, it is  10%-15% of the bounty pool and only few persons will it be divided. Signature campaign is also profitable if there are less participants and your rank is hero member or legendary. Either way, you can earn big amount of money there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
the best of course it is signature, but I try to do everything. soon twitter will disappear because they ban crypto users, need to search new social media for bounties
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

agree, I strongly agree with the way you do in seeking profits in this forum. it also depends on the expertise of the participants. if I myself usually work on Blogs, signatures and social media. the advantage that can get a bigger one is from the signature.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
On the average, I will go for signature campaign, translation and content creation as the most profitable tasks.  However, there are some bounties too that you will even earn tokens through social tasks than these three mentioned. I have participated in some bounties before that we were not up to 400 on the telegram spreadsheet. It sounds unbelievable considering the nature of telegram participants.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2018, 02:46:45 PM
In my opinion there are three types of tasks in a profitable bounty, namely
1. Signature = Although difficult, this can be a good choice for bounty because it usually has few participants.
2. Translate = The given application is usually quite small, but the translation can give great results because it usually has several participants according to the language needed by the project. So to do this we have to move fast and have a good experience.
3. Content creation = Like articles and videos, although usually followed by many people, this bounty can provide good benefits because we only need to do a short job.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
You can do any of the tasks bounty. Everything will depend on the choice of the campaign, where they will pay normal money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Yes you are rigth . The article and youtube are good but signature the best. I heard in translation you can earn too. But with the current market, earnings are getting lower.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Previously, the forum signature was the most profitable, but lately I have been observing the trend of shifting priorities from the signature campaign bounty to creating content, such as: various videos, pictures, blog articles and the like.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 09, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Facebook and Twitter is the least profitable things to do in bounties.  I would say that social campaigns are just a waste of time. If you want to earn money, then create more content, translate whitepaper & ann threads, or upgrade your account on the forum and earn on signatures.
Activity: 462
November 09, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
Social media has many bots so there is few money in it. Signatures, youtube, and blogs are more preferable.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Yes I think so.Signatur is the most profitable bounty task.But i noticed that translation campaign also good paid task.Some time you can earn good amount from translation campaign more than signature campaign.But usually everyone can't participate translation campaign.Its only for some people.So overall signature campaign is best task.
Activity: 532
November 09, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
The most profitable bounty tasks is translation campaigns and signature campaigns. Than blog&media and youtube campaigns. Twitter and Facebook campaigns are considered the lowest paid
Pages:
Jump to: