Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 100. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, i bought some more Smiley but the damn price is really stable atm, so many believers in MVT Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The team has solid plan about the healthy growth of this token I also think bounties campaign will be helpful to get involved more people into this project and awareness about this ecosystem will increase rapidly. At the moment people still have chance to buy this at cheap price.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
hope there will be more campaign ,i want to join signature campaign but stage one is nothing for me .

Well why not? I suppose you can make a cool wallpaper or something and get rewarded with MVT. As far as I know there will be a signature campaign. Dropper said in a DM that it will most likely follow after the creativity campaign. However no actual ETA for a signature campaign can be given at this point.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=24927936}

The Movement DAO Bounties: Stage One

Goodnews for us who missed the airdrop, we can finally get a chance to hold and accumulate MVT tokens by joining your bounty program Smiley

nice to see that. Really cool for all to get involved

hope there will be more campaign ,i want to join signature campaign but stage one is nothing for me .

yes I think new stages will be added soon. looking forward to it too
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Goodnews for us who missed the airdrop, we can finally get a chance to hold and accumulate MVT tokens by joining your bounty program Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Good job  Smiley

And we got a voting app https://github.com/MovementDAO/Voting-DApp

Ill have a look into it as soon as i have some spare time
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Anyone can join? Smiley

Reward not according to ranks but according to creativity?  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The problem I see for now is that all efforts seem to be scattered all over the internet.
We really need a central place to start building stuff.
I haven't seen an update from the dev in quite some time, but he's probably further working in the background.
However it's still up to us to create the things and move them ..
I would suggest to people that receive an airdrop of any coin NOT to sell it immediately.  Smiley

totally right. especially not in a longterm project like this. anyway it helps to get a bigger distribution Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I would suggest to people that receive an airdrop of any coin NOT to sell it immediately.  Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
I'm glad that the project is progressing. Where can I buy some DAO tokens, etherdelta maybe? I was not able to sign up for the airdrop Sad

EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'm glad that the project is progressing. Where can I buy some DAO tokens, etherdelta maybe? I was not able to sign up for the airdrop Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dev would be nice if in the op you enter again the "Current phase" status as before. I think it supports the community to understand. For example, what's actually the current phase? Collecting ideas?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
This week we may have the bounties making their appearance. Dropper has been collecting ideas and there may be some really original idea at this point. Hold on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
for being added to coinmarketcap there should be at least a daily volume of 10 000 $. next step could be coinexchange.io pretty easily and maybe yobit.

but people please, weak hands should sell this token asap Smiley so i can buy cheap!

True, we need 10K $ daily volume to be added on coinmaretcap.com.
coinexchange.io will list any coin, so it's easy but we need to pay the fee which is 1 BTC.
Please, NO yobit, don't even think to add MVT to that sh*t exchange.
There are a lot of small exchanges out there to list MVT for free:
-AEX
-cryptobroker.io
-stocks.exchange
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
bought months ago in a similar way to you (and put in quite a bit of more money) but sold half of it recently when it went up to £2.00. It did make £2.30 before it headed down again so I missed out a bit but just wanted to get out after 4 months of it just bouncing round between £1-£1.50. When I bought I thought it might to do another Dash and explode upwards but it's done very little. I still hold quite a bit as I think it's a good coin and longer term it's a good hold but it's not done half as well as I expected. Thanks for the content.and worldwide adoption I have seen Smiley Smiley

Did I miss something here? I think that you might have dialed the wrong number. What number are you trying to reach?

This is a spammer throwing posts that look like a response on the forum to gain points.

Fact is, the project was not something to buy months ago.
Pages:
Jump to: