Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 102. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Is the coin distribution over already? my username was on the list and i didn't get any tokens?
-edit
Nevermind i'm a little bit dumb today i checked the wrong eth address   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I see that the Movement has been added to Blockfolio, it should be added on Coinmarketcap too. Its position there does not really matter. This is the first place where you check the price, otherwise you wont even know on which exchanges it is traded.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It is listed on etherdelta  since last week, price is raising little bit since last week, the project is quite new, I did buy some last week for good price but price still very low
Good time to accumulate some more before it is getting listed officialy on Etherdelta or Coinmarketcap in my opinion.

always the best to accumulate before coinmarketcap

A listing on coinmarketcap doesn't change anything especially since there are thousands of coins by now. DAO needs to be better than others in terms of development.

well it spreads awareness. a lot of people search for new coins there

That was true for quite some time in the past but not so much anymore. Consider how many coins there are today. I doubt a lot of people will check coins listed on rank 100+. Some will, but it won't be too many I suppose. Still can't hurt of course to be listed there.

I can tell you it does, coinmarketcap.com is one of the first go get to site to find projects, especially whales looking to pump some low cap projects

I just said that I think it does not matter that much anymore. It for sure matters, but if you start out on rank 200+ or so I think the effectiveness of being on CMC decreases further and further. I  might be wrong though, it's just what I think.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I just realized ---> we need a list of the active spheres in the ANN and links to their pages.  Myself, I have been working on

Sphere:
"Pokersphere"

Description:
"A group of experienced online poker players actively searching for, promoting, and developing fair alternative currency poker platforms.  Community networks include cryptocurrency forums, poker forums, and popular poker sites."

However, most of the discussion is taking place on back channels and no formal ANN has been created because we're still working out the main objective. So far we're contemplating and evaluating the feasibility of creating the first VR cardroom in Greenpoint (https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8) ---> it looks very promising, but ---> at this point, a comprehensive feasibility study still needs to be initiated before it can be published as part of the official Pokersphere ANN ---> Stay tuned.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
i am sure you wrote many time here on this thread, could i get the link where to buy some coin?
https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

@decentralix: 🙌🤝👏🏼! Awesome!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Sorry to bother you , i am sure you wrote many time here on this thread, could i get the link where to buy some coin?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I really love it.

You know this feeling to be out with friends? To really care, and to really live?

Here in crypto money is a motive and we all need profit. Sure! But particularly when you have enough money you do realize that friendship and people are what makes life worth living.

So the way I see The Movement and what I will try to share with you and all the people is that we really can go out and transcend borders. We can do much more than we often believe when we feel down in this world that seems to be controlled by big money and opinion leaders. Like OneUnderBridge (fan of your posts mate!) says it, a "value creation movement" of the people is what can give us so much more than financial profit.

With a base in the virtual world and the opportunity for everyone from anywhere to make friends, across cultures, across borders, to have fun, to start new social movements, to hang out, to discuss, to argue, to cry and to laugh... we have a common place and ground.

We're all humans living on the same beautiful planet.

This vision is huge. Right now the Movement is a Baby. It is. And so everyone here is an ultra early adopter of a next wave of decentralization.  The human root in technology is what we shall revive!

High, my friends! With a little help from friends! I am excited to be here from the beginning. With you all. This is a strange and epic journey from and to the future, which is now!

Writing this I deeply realize once again the potential for positive change we all have. Let the world know this great message!! For people all around. Bring the world together 🙌
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I still dont get the point of connecting with people without a core product.  To me, It's quite abstract and blur.

are you happy with the current community system on the real world ? do you want to change things that you think are wrong?
first you have to connect with people with the same interests because unity brings strenght.... a virtual community is be formed...
than, people have to stop making speeches and start getting their hands on the job, addresing exactly the changes and community model the group desires
the network will bring itself to life and we'll have the creation of new products, new ideas, social experiments, information sharing....etc
this is the first digital model i've seen, that can make an actual difference on the real world society as a whole...

for me, this has great value and people will recognize it sooner or later
the only thing i regret is that i've not been here early enough to get into the project from the beginning....
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I still dont get the point of connecting with people without a core product.  To me, It's quite abstract and blur.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
as i see now on etherdelta there are more people wanna buy mvt token than people who wanna sel, its nice to see it:)
so guys who wanna buy know better do it on etherdelta, cause when we will reach more bigger exchanges price will be much more higher
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Really very attractive price. Perhaps I should even buy a little. But I still can not understand the essence of the project. Is there any working product already?

We own a district in a virtual world called Decentraland which runs on the Ethereum based blockchain, a turing complete platform that allows for an unlimited variety of smart contracts to be implemented on chain. However, the value of the Movement is in the community itself. The community is organizing itself into "spheres" which each work on different aspects of the network, from designing DApp's and organizing marketing campaigns to conceiving and building virtual market places. Connect up into a sphere and start getting creative, the network's value builds itself here.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
Really very attractive price. Perhaps I should even buy a little. But I still can not understand the essence of the project. Is there any working product already?

there is no further announcement but they encourage people to create a sphere and connect to other people. You can read their whitepaper for more details of the project.
Activity: 532
Cheers selling it for 0.03$ a piece Grin Must really need some money quick, eh? Wink Wink

Those token are probably falling into the right hands however. If those token fall into the hands of somebody who actually supports the project, then they will have a greater motivation to contribute to the network. We're doing big things here so let the weak hands fall out and let those with vision and insight take over.

Could also fall into the hands of someone who is going to flip at double the price $0.06 again and create selling pressure by that. We need massive demand.

There are only 3 million token so do the math and let them sell at $0.06 too and then $0.12, $0.24....etc. Remember, it's the community which is creating the value here, not the exchanges. And, let us hope that we don't become known as that guy who trades off their token stash for a couple pizzas before the community had a chance to develop the network. Keep in mind, we are a "VALUE CREATION MOVEMENT," and not the typical dump and run variety of players.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Cheers selling it for 0.03$ a piece Grin Must really need some money quick, eh? Wink Wink

Its too cheap Smiley only people in dire need of money will sell that low Cheesy those free loaders will regret it later. Everyone waited for more than 2 months for the tokens distribution and those people just sell that low.

market need this people , i am happy receive their cheap tokens ,but i still hold ,it's really cheap now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Its too cheap Smiley only people in dire need of money will sell that low Cheesy those free loaders will regret it later. Everyone waited for more than 2 months for the tokens distribution and those people just sell that low.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Those token are probably falling into the right hands however. If those token fall into the hands of somebody who actually supports the project, then they will have a greater motivation to contribute to the network. We're doing big things here so let the weak hands fall out and let those with vision and insight take over.

Could also fall into the hands of someone who is going to flip at double the price $0.06 again and create selling pressure by that. We need massive demand.

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
actually, ED is now giving a good deal of MVT tokens. only few people has the MVT, and now we can buy it in a low price. For those who did not participated in airdrop, it is our opportunity to buy and take a low risk with high reward.
yes it is true, i had some few coin and i give it away for just couple hundred dollars and believe me me i regret later after 1 years.  So i would recommend not to sell for some cheap just to make few dollars! Off course if you need some cash you can do what is better for you, but if you have the patience to wait just wait you will not be disappointed on day.

I agree, total supply is just 3 million, all we need is marketcap to go 3 million to make it $1 which should not be a big task.
So I recommend just hold and help in growing the project.
Activity: 574
actually, ED is now giving a good deal of MVT tokens. only few people has the MVT, and now we can buy it in a low price. For those who did not participated in airdrop, it is our opportunity to buy and take a low risk with high reward.
yes it is true, i had some few coin and i give it away for just couple hundred dollars and believe me me i regret later after 1 years.  So i would recommend not to sell for some cheap just to make few dollars! Off course if you need some cash you can do what is better for you, but if you have the patience to wait just wait you will not be disappointed on day.
Jump to: