Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 120. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

all the funds are going to be spent on your eye surgery and your reading skills improvement. how many new participants were invited in total? are they going to get full stakes or a bit less?

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
if the final numbers are appearing it's a good sign for the next phase and new movements coming =)

Global Community DAO
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I've been away for sometime, Glad to see everyone still playing their roles, the fudders, the enthusiasts, the supporters, and all.
Maybe the dev team was at Ethereum Devcon3 hence the delay?  Roll Eyes

Anyways, awesome progress on the sheets, and I want to welcome every new member that was approved recently.

Want to also special welcome mari4nn3! She is a designer, It will be awesome to have you contribute the movement.

Cheers!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
This is how it was meant to be from the advent of the very first blockchain. It's not about the money, it's about pooling our efforts to strengthen the network and placing value back where it belongs, the community. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Satoshi Nakamoto, himself/herself, wasn't somehow behind this project in some way, even if, only in spirit. If we continue to work together, we can accomplish great achievements. I am excited because this is what it is all about.

Sorry, for spewing, I just love this movement.

You are right it's very rare to see a project like this, they are all about getting to the moon, lamboland etc  Smiley that is ok to happen if it meant to be, naturally, but cannot be the primary goal.

Value need to be created, is not coming out of the token or the fancy presentation of a whitepaper/website.

Next week we should get some announcement and maybe the bounty program will start. Exciting moments ahead.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
This is how it was meant to be from the advent of the very first blockchain. It's not about the money, it's about pooling our efforts to strengthen the network and placing value back where it belongs, the community. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Satoshi Nakamoto, himself/herself, wasn't somehow behind this project in some way, even if, only in spirit. If we continue to work together, we can accomplish great achievements. I am excited because this is what it is all about.

Sorry, for spewing, I just love this movement.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Congrats to those who got invited and accepted now its time for you to make move and spread the movement out in the open.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

Did you read the whitepaper? Check the github page?

You should read the announcement on the first page before asking about team experience Cheesy

"{(3,000,000 / (557 * Δrank)) * (Δactivity + Δboni)}
Finalized amount available shortly"

The values aren't final yet but we are close.
So we have still time to increase our MVT tokens by actively supporting this thread and the community?

I think what we see now is the final count of the tokens of each founding members, You can still join bounty program to earn more tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
believe in Dm to dropper A very rare occurrence in Sentence: You now have to be nice to everyone to get something that is very valuable to do so.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

So we have still time to increase our MVT tokens by actively supporting this thread and the community?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Seems like amounts have been updated in the last hour. Is this now the final token count or is activity sill increasing for active people?

The spreadsheet says its the final token amount and it will be available shortly
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Yeas, I also see that spreadsheet has been updated to the current member ranks. That is good!
And good to see active community as well:)
Activity: 430
Seems like amounts have been updated in the last hour. Is this now the final token count or is activity sill increasing for active people?
I don't really know. Would be nice if OP could make an official announcement about how long activity period will remain.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Activity: 459
Hi. Why I am not in the spreadsheet anymore? I looked at the spreadsheet before ~2 hours and it said that I am approved. I really would like to support the community!
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Looks like the participant list is almost complete. Everyone has their tokens calculated. We can probably expect the genesis snapshot to happen soon. Congratulations to all of us Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I can not see the MVT count any longer in the spreadsheet.

What happened with the column where the absolute amount of the MVT tokens has been counted?

I think dev has reached the final count for all members, And the final result may be soon us to see in the spreadsheet.

There are now less than 600 FM, hopefully we will get more people on board through the bounty and when we start to make decisions on the project.

It looks like all the invited people were accepted. Congrats to them.
Regarding the token share, it says the final numbers will be there shortly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I can not see the MVT count any longer in the spreadsheet.

What happened with the column where the absolute amount of the MVT tokens has been counted?

I think dev has reached the final count for all members, And the final result may be soon us to see in the spreadsheet.

There are now less than 600 FM, hopefully we will get more people on board through the bounty and when we start to make decisions on the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I really don't understand though why the progress keeps getting delayed , every time there was a scheduled day for smt , it gets delayed , this should be a community based token right ? So why don't we as a community create the token , and distribute it , and stop waiting on the dev/devs who can't follow a simple deadline , it's been 4 days already since the 31st , the last day of invitations , in these 4 days there hasn't been any conformations of aproval for the people who got invited.
In the whitepaper it was stated that distribution will take place early october , well it's november now , and other than a create and connect , and some update im the spreadsheet there hasn't been anything. So you guys are so proud of this community ? Well then take action .

Ehm... Who are you? Smiley
You are not a founding member (at least not with this account), we've never seen you...  Exactly what is the title that qualifies you to make these criticisms?
Lol

Testadimerlo, I see that your signature is too big. My fault because i couldn't test it on higher ranks.
Use this one, It's updated.
Or, if you know how to do it, change the font size to 10 for the 1st line (for example).

I promise i'll do better next time  Wink

Thank you, now it's perfect!
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
i have notice that they also removed the total number of tokens for each participants. so it means activity phase might increase from now on?
Jump to: