Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 119. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
[BOUNTY] The Movement DAO | 300,000 MVT | Bounty Fund for Creators | Soon
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-movement-dao-300000-mvt-10-of-total-supply-2329753

Good idea. And the bounty for our tridimensional headquarters is especially interesting. I love the idea of having a tridimensional headquarter even before it becomes clear why it is a headquarter of Smiley

DEV ,will you add signature campaign ,looking forward it ,I want to do work for this project.

Cheesy you can wear whatever signature you want. And if you want to call it a campaign what you are doing, that's fine!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Here is the article Dropper wrote about the distribution:
https://medium.com/@MovementDAO_63852/introducing-mvt-35e2183e139b
Thank you for the share, now that we have a contract address and all that was left is to finalize the list i think we are nearing to the release of the movement.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

MVT Smart Contract Address:

0x3D46454212c61ECb7b31248047Fa033120B88668

themovement.eth

Distribution beginning soon.

The contract address is officially out, as well as the ENS name! We are in motion!

Train is leaving, let's stay strong Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

MVT Smart Contract Address:

0x3D46454212c61ECb7b31248047Fa033120B88668

themovement.eth

Distribution beginning soon.

The contract address is officially out, as well as the ENS name! We are in motion!
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
What's the command line to send catchphrase to the MovementAI via PM ?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
So we have all our shares on the Genesis List! Looks like it's finalized and the initial distribution could start any time soon! Waiting for contract address Smiley
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
I don't quite get the idea of this project from reading through the post history. What is this trying to accomplish?

This might be a grandeur explanation but when you think of a country, you envision a group of people with certain ideas, that cohesively contribute on the decisions that influences their environment, but ultimately the strength of a nation is dependent on their financial state. My understanding is DAO is trying to break the borders (one nation) its basically a dissidents dream come true. Am probably overreaching and the probability is almost impossible but this is my take from reading their ann.
                                                    Why is this not possible?  There are many people whose honesty and justice are above the interests of their own nationality.  If you think that it's impossible, at a time when people are working on it, please just leave them in silence, without comments like "it's impossible."

The perfect response to 'impossible' is my genesis sentence, which is a quote from Muhammed Ali.

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Looks like The Movement is ready to give another step further. Nice
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
I don't quite get the idea of this project from reading through the post history. What is this trying to accomplish?

This might be a grandeur explanation but when you think of a country, you envision a group of people with certain ideas, that cohesively contribute on the decisions that influences their environment, but ultimately the strength of a nation is dependent on their financial state. My understanding is DAO is trying to break the borders (one nation) its basically a dissidents dream come true. Am probably overreaching and the probability is almost impossible but this is my take from reading their ann.
                                                    Why is this not possible?  There are many people whose honesty and justice are above the interests of their own nationality.  If you think that it's impossible, at a time when people are working on it, please just leave them in silence, without comments like "it's impossible."
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I try to read up on everything in this thread when I have the time.
It's nice to know that the final numbers have been allocated and I'm really looking forward to the beginning of the Organisation.

I do however didn't read anything regarding the VR sphere? Is there any progress there? Github seems to remain pretty calm.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
what's the meaning of the genesis sentence?
I think this will used as a unique has or something similar which will be build into the smart contract. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hmm finally read over unread 10 pages of thread. Good to see the various country DAO spheres that has been created.
I saw it initially on twitter and was happy about it. Movement DAO is definitely getting greatee value
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Try not to limit your invites to people you know. I invited someone that has design skills, and We have never met, I just liked her work, and dedication in the crypto space. So you may have encountered skilled people in other projects, just send them an invite and a summary of what the movement is all about.

Ok thanks. Invitation phase should have ended by now. I have been very busy with offline commitments

What do you think about a crowdfunding sphere? Should I create one?
We can start crowdfunding campaigns for stuff like exchange listings or so on?
I have created this sphere now.
I think this project could become really huge with community organzied crowdfunding campaigns.

This is a good idea. What kind of group? Telegram, twitter, slack ??

I agree with you... I think that after distribution we could create a fund and donate some MVT to invite people with special skills, what you guys think?

Good idea too. I like the idea of rewarding deserving people that were not able to participate in Genesis airdrop
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Really promissing. Keep my eye on
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Where can I find ur WP??

There's a link to it in the first post of the thread.
Activity: 35
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
[BOUNTY] The Movement DAO | 300,000 MVT | Bounty Fund for Creators | Soon
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-movement-dao-300000-mvt-10-of-total-supply-2329753

Good idea. And the bounty for our tridimensional headquarters is especially interesting. I love the idea of having a tridimensional headquarter even before it becomes clear why it is a headquarter of Smiley

DEV ,will you add signature campaign ,looking forward it ,I want to do work for this project.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
There was no ico and there won't be any future ico. Tokens will be distributed to funding members for free based on their support activity.
Activity: 47
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

hey buddy, nothing at the Movement Dao was raised at all, no ICO, no fundraiser
Jump to: