Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 146. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Is it still possible to join the DAO / TAO Movement or is the only way to receive tokens to buy them when they are listed on exchanges?

This reminds me of Decentraland but without a shit load of money which has been raised. Seems like community in here is strong and active.
well they just announced that new members can still join in and become genesis founders if they are invited by the existing founding members who are active:
https://medium.com/@movementDAO/invite-friends-from-near-or-far-94126e76a654
Perhaps you have a friend who's already part of the MovementDAO? Join us! Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it still possible to join the DAO / TAO Movement or is the only way to receive tokens to buy them when they are listed on exchanges?

This reminds me of Decentraland but without a shit load of money which has been raised. Seems like community in here is strong and active.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=23202981}

Dear Movers, great to be here! Please read the following two new blog posts:

* Activity Determination Phase

* Invite Friends from Near or Far

. . . connect and create

This is really great. I'd like to stress out what I think it's the core idea here:

"Do not expect Dropper or MovementAI to tell you what to do. The Movement does not have any central leader and it is each and every founding member’s self-organization that ultimately shapes the DAO."

I love how this is unfolding and the opportunity for all of us! Bravo, really. It's really our project and apparently it's not controlled by a greedy dev who only wants to enrich himself but who wants to give
Going to make sure that I make a wise decision who I invite Smiley!

@drm crazy video man, so dark and mighty though, did you create that?! You are a professional 3D artist?

when I personally envision the movement I immediately think of Freshb's latest graphic for Greenpoint, so grassy green. This:

Pretty cool!
I am going to think of a new sphere because I think I understand what spheres are now. I didn't quite understand it before...
I also started working on translating the Whitepaper to German
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

. . . connect and create

This is really great. I'd like to stress out what I think it's the core idea here:

"Do not expect Dropper or MovementAI to tell you what to do. The Movement does not have any central leader and it is each and every founding member’s self-organization that ultimately shapes the DAO."
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

. . . connect and create

This is a great opportunity for the founding members to invite special individuals, with special skills and interests, that have missed the airdrop but would like to contribute! Awesome news!
This is awesome stuff. I will try to invite some friends and see what they can do. i have one friend he can do videos in URDU AND ENGLISH. He is also a member of this forum so i will get him to come over here tomorrow and see what he can  do. As soon as i feel much better i want to do a nice blog review, reading the white paper at the moment.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

. . . connect and create

This is a great opportunity for the founding members to invite special individuals, with special skills and interests, that have missed the airdrop but would like to contribute! Awesome news!

Totally agree with you. To invite skilled people must be our priority. C'mon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

. . . connect and create

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement

. . . connect and create

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Hopefully coin distribution will start soon, can't wait for the project to fully start moving. Great things are coming for The Movement!

Are you also paying attention to what's developing with Decentraland?  Mana just hit Bittrex and Bittrex hasn't been adding many tokens to their exchange lately.  There's also a land auction preparing to take place in December and soon afterwards development in the VR world will begin---> #theMovement already has it's own district.  Not only that but oculus is coming out with new stuff (https://www.oculus.com/gear-vr/) and Facebook is investing big into VR (https://investorplace.com/2017/10/can-facebook-inc-ride-video-oculus-virtual-reality-to-new-heights/#.WeekrvlSxkA) so--> we have an extreme head start here.  It's pure insightful genius what we've started.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Is it really unstopable?!

It can't be stopped as long as two of us are alive

Aint that the truth, the beauty of decentralized organization.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

It can't be stopped as long as two of us are alive
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nice to see that the Telegram channel has been linked in the OP. More and more people joining in and start discussing TAO related stuff in there.

Yes I really like the way this project is heading. Is the counting and finalising of the list complete

How is the telegram channel. I'm reluctant to join because once I joined in a other's project telegram channel and it was just one nonsense message after the other. Maybe I'm biased but telegram is not so useful. Slack is maybe better because you can create subgroups...
Waiting for your feedback.   
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Hopefully coin distribution will start soon, can't wait for the project to fully start moving. Great things are coming for The Movement!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Ready for the next phase! 

Don't forget to subscribe our subreddit! Grin

Connect & Create!

A subreddit is always the first step to world domination.  Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I moved from contributor to mover. Any idea guys...

Edit: Do we need to be active in the thread?

It doesn't really matter where, important is being active
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Ready for the next phase! 

Don't forget to subscribe our subreddit! Grin

Connect & Create!
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
I moved from contributor to mover. Any idea guys...

Edit: Do we need to be active in the thread?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Nice to see that the Telegram channel has been linked in the OP. More and more people joining in and start discussing TAO related stuff in there.

Yes I really like the way this project is heading. Is the counting and finalising of the list complete
Jump to: