Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 148. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
snip

Really? Spamming other people's threads? That is low, and who exactly do you think would fall for that?

I doubt anyone here would have the poor judgement to buy into that cr@p!  Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
snip
Really? Spamming other people's threads? That is low, and who exactly do you think would fall for that?
Yeah, report the dude like me and he gets a deserved tempban

Dropper logging in but no further updates announced yet, very curious about the backend.
Mysterious Smiley Curious curious. Obviously a lotta folks are ready to connect and create. We need a little bit of guidance and ways to earn TAO/MVT as well as the opportunity to vote and thereby shape things. Bring it on. We're ready for this, are we! Please open up the doors for me to step in 2

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
snip

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I still don't understand why the distribution is being delayed, if there is a genuine reason for this I will like someone to point it out to me, what I see that most people write about is the movement, for me any progressive project will have a good movement

Yes, distribution has been a bit delayed but it's coming soon. But do you think nothing happened during this "delay"? I think we have somehow created the foundations for a solid community and we started to know each other.
Having a strong foundation is fundamental and I think we can quite say we got it!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I almost forgot about this project, which lasted for a long time. I checked the spreadsheet, find calculated the shares, and when will distribute the shares?Decentralized creation and management will promote a new era. Cool

It's only a matter of days before the distribution starts. It was said that it would take place between late September and early October but the poor dev had to check all entrants on the spreadsheet manually.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I almost forgot about this project, which lasted for a long time. I checked the spreadsheet, find calculated the shares, and when will distribute the shares?Decentralized creation and management will promote a new era. Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
what did the bonus that everyone voted on work out to be

voting is still open on that
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
what did the bonus that everyone voted on work out to be
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Good news i checked now spreedsheet and the calculation are finished. Thanks dev for doing this work. Probable at the end of this month will start distribution.
I still don't understand why the distribution is being delayed, if there is a genuine reason for this I will like someone to point it out to me, what I see that most people write about is the movement, for me any progressive project will have a good movement

i dont understand too ,but what can we do ,only wait dev . this project take a long time , i also dont understand what's dev want to do .

Look at the whitepaper there is everything
Activity: 356
Merit: 100

i dont understand too ,but what can we do ,only wait dev . this project take a long time , i also dont understand what's dev want to do .
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Anybody else buying land near the Movements claim in Decentraland?  I think it will be the best piece of real estate in the kingdom one day ---> any feed back?  Any thoughts on development?

I am currently stocking up $MANA and i will use a portion of it in staking a claim in Greenpoint District. I think The Movement will become a pioneer in this kind of system and future organizations will hold meetings in a virtual reality world like Decentraland.

I'm just wondering if there will be any tools available on the Decentraland platform that will help us develop the property that we acquire ---> I'm thinking about developing a ski/snowboard park ---> I think that would be cool as hell in virtual reality ---> half pipes, ramps, slalums ---> the whole 9 yards....with a giant mountain and everything.  
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
happy and really looking forward to an update . hope everything is going well and the project unstoppable
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
Anybody else buying land near the Movements claim in Decentraland?  I think it will be the best piece of real estate in the kingdom one day ---> any feed back?  Any thoughts on development?

I am currently stacking up $MANA and i will use a portion of it in staking a claim in Greenpoint District. I think The Movement will become a pioneer in this kind of system and future organizations will hold meetings in a virtual reality world like Decentraland.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I noticed that my ethereum address has been changed as requested by me. Thanks dev
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Anybody else buying land near the Movements claim in Decentraland?  I think it will be the best piece of real estate in the kingdom one day ---> any feed back?  Any thoughts on development?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

Hmm good step. Movement devs must be like some underground cops.lolz. Anyways it's good for the system

Nice to hear this with speed almost more than half people will be out from this airdrop because this movement is really unstoppable. Let us see how many people will remain in the list on the time of airdrop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

Hmm good step. Movement devs must be like some underground cops.lolz. Anyways it's good for the system
How does this coin flow into the crowd? ICO? Airdrop? Mining? Or can you buy and sell on the trading platform?

We can vote for some kind of distribution system for the rest of the tokens, so that we can involve more people

From the Whitepaper:

"If you are a founding member it is a wise idea to redistribute a part of your TAO tokens and reward people for valuable contributions."

I think redistribution as central to the expansion of the Movement.

If we dont spread out the tokens then we cannot grow.
We may also be doing some signature campaign or contest, dont know what is better, when the time comes will gather ideas and put it to vote  Smiley
Jump to: