Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 149. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
How does this coin flow into the crowd? ICO? Airdrop? Mining? Or can you buy and sell on the trading platform?

We can vote for some kind of distribution system for the rest of the tokens, so that we can involve more people

From the Whitepaper:

"If you are a founding member it is a wise idea to redistribute a part of your TAO tokens and reward people for valuable contributions."

I think redistribution as central to the expansion of the Movement.

when we are on our greenpoint in decentralland, we can start giveaways with our tokens to even spread the word even more Smiley

i got some plans already in hand for later Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
How does this coin flow into the crowd? ICO? Airdrop? Mining? Or can you buy and sell on the trading platform?

We can vote for some kind of distribution system for the rest of the tokens, so that we can involve more people

From the Whitepaper:

"If you are a founding member it is a wise idea to redistribute a part of your TAO tokens and reward people for valuable contributions."

I think redistribution as central to the expansion of the Movement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

fully airdrop and later you can buy it from airdrop users on exchanges. Smiley but best is to hodl it forever Smiley

But there will be very less sellers. Looks like list is final, may wait for some time for others to respond if they have any issues.
Eagerly waiting for next phase and new opportunities to connect and create

really looking forward to an update too. love how everything is going
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

fully airdrop and later you can buy it from airdrop users on exchanges. Smiley but best is to hodl it forever Smiley

But there will be very less sellers. Looks like list is final, may wait for some time for others to respond if they have any issues.
Eagerly waiting for next phase and new opportunities to connect and create

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
The counting is ready. Soon the project will start  Cool

The moment is coming. A new phase awaits us. I am sure that in this new phase we will be more united, motivated, connected, creating and developing projects that will really impact the life of each one of us.

Think about how you can impact the lives of those who are near and far. A new moment of action will begin very soon.

Connect & Create!

glad to see this project moving now , hope will be its name Unstoppable Organization. let's move to moon !

This is up to us! As Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world".  Smiley
i really hope that the distribution will be after my rank up on the 25th of october Smiley

but well, we are moving forward together Smiley and i am really eager to hear any new news from Dropper Smiley

btw: decentraland tokens are really cheap atm Smiley 40% under ico price, get some while they are cheap Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Seeing the spreadsheet updating is mesmerizing...
Can't wait for the next phase to start  Grin Cool

it must be matter of days now  Cool

It should be any day of this week, The dev is done on the spreadsheets updates and we can expect the distribution very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Amazing that this Movement has already 181 pages and still counting.)
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

Maybe hours  Shocked
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
@Dropper

Replied to your DM. Hope to hear from you soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The counting is ready. Soon the project will start  Cool

The moment is coming. A new phase awaits us. I am sure that in this new phase we will be more united, motivated, connected, creating and developing projects that will really impact the life of each one of us.

Think about how you can impact the lives of those who are near and far. A new moment of action will begin very soon.

Connect & Create!

glad to see this project moving now , hope will be its name Unstoppable Organization. let's move to moon !
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
We are in another phase of the movement, shares have been calculated dev are always online and checking its members, now lets be active.

Why not? I'm active! Grin Nice to see spreadsheet updated.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
We are in another phase of the movement, shares have been calculated dev are always online and checking its members, now lets be active.
Activity: 348
Merit: 260
Will there be any fund for the developers, marketings, etc? What going on with the remaining tokens?
Jump to: