Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 154. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

When the tokens has been distributed those people that been remove will surely start fudding this tokens Cheesy Why they just cant stick to one account in one airdrop

it´s always like this. but you can't´t avoid that. too many farm accounts here. the account creation date is good but mostly not enough to separate the participating accounts. mostly the ones are just here for a quick buck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i see i deleted and more users deleted Angry Angry
why?

ALTs, Multis, Farm Accounts, Bought Accounts is being remove & check the by dev one by one, this cause the delay of distributions. But its for the best of the whole The Movement Community
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I will invest in to this one as this looks like a good project but who knows Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good to see final audit happening! Lots of inactive or farm accounts must be removed. It only makes sense because this is not a scammy shitcoin pump airdrop but a real community project (decentralized organization)...
i see i deleted and more users deleted Angry Angry
why?
Probably because you are of no use to the movement, I see alts and robots are kicked out.
Also just saw your latest comment in Movement Russian thread which confirms that your removal is good:
нy вoт пpиexaли мнoгиx yдaлили и мeня в тoм чиcлe xoтя я в этoм гoвнe c caмoгo нaчaлa
дeв гoвнюк гopeть тeбe в aдy cyкa
rough translation: "... even though I've been in this shit since the beginning.
Dev B******'s going to burn you in hell b*****":

Are you sure still have to ask why you've been removed? Doesn't sound smart. I can see it right away. You could have done something productive and you wouldn't have been removed, only you are to blame. Please check your post history, every third post or so contains the F word and random swearing. Nothing valuable to be seen.
^BuTcH^ STOP your fucking spam
I only remember reading comments like this from you in this thread either way.  Is this the dev's fault? Not at all. Is this needed? No.
Have a good day, drink some tea and chill. I hope you will realize a thing or two about yourself.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

"728 minus removed Alts/Robots/Farm accounts"-The best move towards honest and fair distribution.
Also it seems dev is now double checking those accounts with -70%. It's really much better to check for these people who doesn't even manage to comeback in this thread after they are being listed. Maybe that is why others were skipped and some computations are shown only to those who have created their spheres.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Dev calculated a whole lot of stakes for today it seems.
Exciting times with distribution moving closer.

Maybe, my share is not yet calculated, or maybe the spreadsheet is not updated yet. Do you have more details?
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
Dev calculated a whole lot of stakes for today it seems.
Exciting times with distribution moving closer.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The Movement is stoppable train ,who knows what did dev do something in this long term . when will contribute tokens

The Movement is back by a community if you are following this thread you will see alot of volunteers that want to take up arms and help the dev team reach its goals.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

When the tokens has been distributed those people that been remove will surely start fudding this tokens Cheesy Why they just cant stick to one account in one airdrop
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
 The Movement is stoppable train ,who knows what did dev do something in this long term . when will contribute tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Yes ,some users has been cancelled why? dev started counting all the stake for each one so i guess soon we will get the tokens really excited about this!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Is there any info for how long this determination period lasts?

Also my rank updated, so is it still possible to change that in spreadsheet?

Thanks, and good luck!

The rank will be updated in few days (this is what happened to mine)
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
And what's the penality for the devs if THEY lack in the activity? Wink
By the way, is there another vote now? I have been away one week or so...

As said previously the developer/s work is not only towards making and distributing a token. In fact that's probably the easiest part. Most of the effort probably goes towards setting up the Greenplace VR meeting point and other areas which we can't yet see.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is there any info for how long this determination period lasts?

Also my rank updated, so is it still possible to change that in spreadsheet?

Thanks, and good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
What happens with the distributions seems dev  has stopped since few days ago, hope we will get soon ours tokens.  Project look amazing to me

you guys need to follow Telegram to get any news , Dev already said :

We gearing up for distribution of tokens.

I believe it should happen this week.

only 3 days from now, could be anytime

That wasn't dev. I said that, in response to someones question as to what was the latest.. I believe it should happen soon based on the time frame giving to us.

Cheers!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
All the -70% activity spanking doesn't do much for community building, too early for punishment. The history of airdrop coins being successful without innovation is very poor, there's so much competition now, and when more than 50% of the community realise while they were waiting for direction from the dev they had their pants pulled down and their bums smacked for lack of 'activity', many will stop paying attention here.

For better or worse the dev must lead and show direction, at least at the start. When I see people getting enthusiastic and evangelising an 'unknown' project I smell insincerity and BS. @dev, you lead first and then spank the inactive community members later, not before the fucking project has even started!

-70% wasn't to "spank" anyone... That penalty isn't applied to those who lack activity.
-70% is applied to those who failed to do the 2 mandatory votes as it was explained in the OP (i believe there's no explanation anymore in the OP as the applications are over)

There's no penalty for those who lack activity. Only for those who didn't vote.
We are building a DAO. We have a voice to govern it by voting and 3/4 of the people who went in for a quick buck are not reading or doing anything and expecting to have the whole cake...

It was stated since the beginning that if you don't vote, you'll be penalized.
Don't spread fake infos please  Wink

And what's the penality for the devs if THEY lack in the activity? Wink
By the way, is there another vote now? I have been away one week or so...
Activity: 374
What happens with the distributions seems dev  has stopped since few days ago, hope we will get soon ours tokens.  Project look amazing to me

you guys need to follow Telegram to get any news , Dev already said :

We gearing up for distribution of tokens.

I believe it should happen this week.

only 3 days from now, could be anytime

Activity: 376
Just read the white paper also good cant wait for the future of the movement!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
What's gotten quiet, is there any news?

Nothing yet so far, but you should be aware that the developer prefer to work silently and he do works on the spread sheet from time time cleaning farmed accounts and updating tokens of each participants daily.
Jump to: