Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 156. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
it would be nice to setup a  masternode for this coin what do you think guys?  dev let us know if that would give the project better value for the future. Waiting for the distributions .

I like the ideia of MN. Is it possible with ERC20 tokens?

Not has of now... The only remote possible thing close to that is the POS system that is beeing used by other ERC20 project...

Someone needs to make masternodes on the ethereum chain will be amazing

We could code some system that does that.

How would that work and what would even be the purpose of it?
The Ethereum miners keep the entire network safe.

i think that would need to be decided by us, but at the moment i don't see any purpose or need for it. Nevertheless if needed we can do it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
when will the tokens distribution ? It's been a couple of months since the idea was born ,what did dev want to do !

C'mon, just a little bit of patience!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
it would be nice to setup a  masternode for this coin what do you think guys?  dev let us know if that would give the project better value for the future. Waiting for the distributions .

Not has of now... The only remote possible thing close to that is the POS system that is beeing used by other ERC20 project...

How would that work and what would even be the purpose of it?
The Ethereum miners keep the entire network safe.
when will the tokens distribution ? It's been a couple of months since the idea was born ,what did dev want to do !

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
I think with how long this airdrop is taking, most dumpers will have left already by the time the token is distributed...  Wink

Yea, I wouldn't worry about it too much either. Most of the participants that are in just for getting tokens during the airdrop and then insta-dumping them have low activity rank, so they won't get all that much. Add to that the fact that only the relatively active participants took part in the voting back in August, and all the rest got hit with a -70%. The large part of the distribution will go to people who are interested in seeing the project succeed, and not just getting rid of the tokens straight away.
Activity: 728
Every project that has bounties or airdrops involved must expect some dumping from the people who get a free lunch. Nothing we can do about.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
When will the distribution of coins be? It's been a couple of months since the idea was born. I believe in the success and prosperity of the Movement!

Originally it's planned to distribute in the beginning of this month I think so all participants who are on the list will get their tokens. Dev is doing nice job this token has generated but everybody waiting for this next movement when it will happen.

Thank you. I do not even remember if I was accepted into the distribution, but I do remember that getting tokens on this drop is much more difficult than in other drops.

Difficult means moon price  Wink ... Only 700 people getting this token ... and many of them are -70%... price will initially be low from the few dumpers that sell as soon as they can and then blast off
Many of them just joined to make a quick buck but one thing they don`t know is they need to stay active or participate to sphere, create something that the community can appreciate and discuss, this is not a set and forget kind of airdrop the future of it is in the communities hand. 

I think with how long this airdrop is taking, most dumpers will have left already by the time the token is distributed...  Wink

let's hope so Wink
Activity: 462
When will the distribution of coins be? It's been a couple of months since the idea was born. I believe in the success and prosperity of the Movement!

Originally it's planned to distribute in the beginning of this month I think so all participants who are on the list will get their tokens. Dev is doing nice job this token has generated but everybody waiting for this next movement when it will happen.

Thank you. I do not even remember if I was accepted into the distribution, but I do remember that getting tokens on this drop is much more difficult than in other drops.

Difficult means moon price  Wink ... Only 700 people getting this token ... and many of them are -70%... price will initially be low from the few dumpers that sell as soon as they can and then blast off
Many of them just joined to make a quick buck but one thing they don`t know is they need to stay active or participate to sphere, create something that the community can appreciate and discuss, this is not a set and forget kind of airdrop the future of it is in the communities hand. 

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?

The Dev is already on #55 Smiley cant wait for the movement to get started.. I want to start creating contents and videos tutorials for the movement once i have more info about the project.

Hi @Xsinx, can you please check your inbox..I sent a PM to you. I will be glad if I can get a reply. Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This is a bit off topic, But I thought I should mention. There was a bounty for special contribution for 5 members towards the POStoken project, and 4 members out of 5 are founding members of movement DAO  Cool, two of which display the Movement DAO avatar. Myself and @Mightybohemoth  Grin

Just want to say congrats guys! @Mightybohemoth @Seyola89 @wojteks102

Hahaha bro. You got me there. Thanks.
I  like your passion and the way you support projects including The movement DAO. You surely deserve to be rewarded..

Activity: 951

Activity: 336

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is that necessary to post on daily basis into this thread to increase the amount of tokens from upcoming distribution. How OP will calculate the token for any person that is a little bit confusing for me some people are posting off topic into this thread.

I think the calculation is set and final & what ever amount of DAO we see on the spreadsheets is the final tally.

Do you say that the daily posting on this thread will increase the number of token one received, won't that result into spamming of the thread, may be that is the reason not much discussion on development of the platform is talking place here

I agree. Spamming is not the sense of this project. I'm calm currently because nothing important to decide.
But what you can do is to go to GitHub of the project and set a star or help otherwise.
Activity: 512

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I got it . Thank you @mainconcept & @SlowGrowth .

Anytime mate
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
I got it . Thank you @mainconcept & @SlowGrowth .
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Jump to: