Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 160. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
What the status for the development and the road Map please and when the distribution is going to take place. Thanks

I think the roadmap is yet to be done, we are now in Activity Determination Phase. I think after the current phase will be done, we can move forward to the developement of the project.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
When will the distribution be done?

I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?

Sometimes it urges to do nothing...  Wink

As stated before, the airdrop is really approaching...
I think we need to wait distribution completion as we don't know if dev as surprises for us in the meantime.

Maybe the distribution will come with a polling / voting system, maybe we will have more infos or anything else...

If there's nothing more than tokens then we will be able to draw some line to follow on our own as we already started to do.
As a community we have the power to build. With the token we will have the power to incentivize so that other people get involved into this.

I believe some people not on the list for now are willing to help for tokens for their efforts.

let's be patient again, we have been waiting for almost 2 full monthes, there's only a few more days to wait and we will see clearer.

This is not an everyday ICO or airdrop.
We are building something huge as a whole team so it takes time to organize.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
it is so powerful that ebit launch for only 8 days and created 14 mil marketcap. they created all the excitement from day 1

their airdrop took only 2 days. wonder what would it be for this.

Dev need to moving fast otherwise the movement is not the name for this anymore.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
What the status for the development and the road Map please and when the distribution is going to take place. Thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
They should have named this coin as Turtle rather than Movement. Not that is updating this sheet may have been created in 60's I think. Human would do a better job over here.
lol, pretty good wordplay. but as you know good things take time to ripen!
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
They should have named this coin as Turtle rather than Movement. Not that is updating this sheet may have been created in 60's I think. Human would do a better job over here.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Glad the distribution is happening soon I think we are ready to move to the next step of the Movement.

I have I think because so much time has past and how active we have been there will be a lot of interest on the buy side of this token.

You should think twice before dumping
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Great, all the process works perfectly !

Very happy to join the movement, maybe one of the most interesting project for me. I will very considerate my vote and i follow all the process !

Keep going !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have been away for two weeks but it looks I didn't miss too much... or did I? Anything news that I should know?
No you didn't miss anything man, still same situation as before two weeks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I have been away for two weeks but it looks I didn't miss too much... or did I? Anything news that I should know?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
There is some token count in progress already so the distribution should happen soon, maybe is just a matter of activity changes
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hopefully there will be a distribution soon. It's been a long time since this project was created.

Base on the white paper, it should be this week or next week at most. Cant wait to see how this will turns out. Too much excited already created by this thread and this token will shoot to the moon as soon as it hits the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Hopefully there will be a distribution soon. It's been a long time since this project was created.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

😐 Please...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?

The Dev is already on #55 Smiley cant wait for the movement to get started.. I want to start creating contents and videos tutorials for the movement once i have more info about the project.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

This will start moving once we have the coins distributed. There's not much to do or discuss now but the spreadsheet is getting updated daily so we're pretty close to the token distribution. Then we will probably be listed on EtherDelta immidiately after and other exchanges will follow later. Only then The Movement will blow up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?
Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I love the airdops, some free money for a few klicks,  why not  Lips sealed

Not for you, bot buddy  Undecided
This time you ain`t gonna get any free money just by clicking you need to be active interact with the people in sphere, throw some ideas that can be use by the dev, help the community grow.   
Jump to: