Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 159. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
^BuTcH^ STOP your fucking spam
Last post about the GPU sphere was 2 pages back, is it a fucking spam?
And btw it's just to spread the word about The Movement, in The Movement thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is there a telegram group?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Join the GPU Mining Sphere on Slack!

Let's connect and create

https://[Suspicious link removed]/WcjGSj

i'll check thanks.
Activity: 671
Moni
Join the GPU Mining Sphere on Slack!

Let's connect and create

https://goo.gl/WcjGSj
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Does anyone have a list of all the websites related to this? 

I think they should be in the OP or in the spreadsheet. At the moment I think that's all.

There was a website posted a while back that I think referenced this coin. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I think they should be in the OP or in the spreadsheet. At the moment I think that's all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
PLEASE CHANGE MY ETH ADDRESS TO: 0xCD04b143DB33d4dD52Dbab830b73b202F533710E

mine has been stolen due to stupid mistake Smiley

You better send a PM to Dropper or MovementAI to make sure the dev takes notice of your case.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I made a simple signature (the one you see below).
You can use it or modify it as you wish...

check the code here

DarkTrollCoin, NIce work! Its simple and elegant. Thanks for your contribution!

check the code here
it's nice clean and simple i really like it!
could you please make signatures for other user ranks too? (size wise etc.)

Thank you for your feedback guys !
I'm glad you like it!

I sadly can't make signatures for upper rank members as lower ranks have limitations on signature styling. Because of that i can't test it out while creating.
Maybe i should consider a way to get hero or legendary account for testing...

Im sure Rune is working on some Legendary, Hero, Sr. Member and Full member signatures... It might take some days for him to finish it but im sure it will be worth the wait Wink meanwhile if anyone can do higher ranks that would be cool then we can vote on the best signatures and give some TAO back
Activity: 226

check the code here

check the code here

Thank you for your feedback guys !
I'm glad you like it!

I sadly can't make signatures for upper rank members as lower ranks have limitations on signature styling. Because of that i can't test it out while creating.
Maybe i should consider a way to get hero or legendary account for testing...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
PLEASE CHANGE MY ETH ADDRESS TO: 0xCD04b143DB33d4dD52Dbab830b73b202F533710E

mine has been stolen due to stupid mistake Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Patience is a virtue, they are not only manually putting token amount in the spread sheet. They are also checking the multiple accounts thoroughly as well as updating the activity.

I just noticed that... still only about 10% of the airdrop participants are filled in though... must be a slow process with only one person doing it

It should be instantaneous to calculate the tokens, there must be some other reason, like they are still verifying activity, that is a manual process
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Patience is a virtue, they are not only manually putting token amount in the spread sheet. They are also checking the multiple accounts thoroughly as well as updating the activity.

I just noticed that... still only about 10% of the airdrop participants are filled in though... must be a slow process with only one person doing it
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

check the code here
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

check the code here

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Activity: 226

check the code here
Activity: 728
Is this in any way connected with the DAO from Ethereum that got hacked?
No, not connected! the movement whitepaper has a paragraph about this

Cool to see the balances getting started! Bring it on: all my internet friends know about the Movement now and I am ready to send them parts of my coins Wink

Ok, so on the one hand you want people to think that you are connected to it (that is why you chose the name) and on the other hand you are not Tongue

The abbreviation DAO means Decentralized Autonomous Organization. TheDAO had it in their name, but that doesn't mean they own it.

Yes that's right. I was just pointing out what some people might think in the first place because the hack was so popular.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
When will the distribution be done?

I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?

Sometimes it urges to do nothing...  Wink

As stated before, the airdrop is really approaching...
I think we need to wait distribution completion as we don't know if dev as surprises for us in the meantime.

Maybe the distribution will come with a polling / voting system, maybe we will have more infos or anything else...

If there's nothing more than tokens then we will be able to draw some line to follow on our own as we already started to do.
As a community we have the power to build. With the token we will have the power to incentivize so that other people get involved into this.

I believe some people not on the list for now are willing to help for tokens for their efforts.

let's be patient again, we have been waiting for almost 2 full monthes, there's only a few more days to wait and we will see clearer.

This is not an everyday ICO or airdrop.
We are building something huge as a whole team so it takes time to organize.

ppl complaining about how long is taking are just in to make some quick $...

"My fellow humans, ask not what The Movement can do for you, ask what you can do for The Movement."
    Grin

Connect & Create!

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
When will the distribution be done?

I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

Dev is updating the individual TAO amount in the spreadsheet. Work is in progress, stay tuned.  In the meantime do you have any propose to add value to this Movement?

Sometimes it urges to do nothing...  Wink

As stated before, the airdrop is really approaching...
I think we need to wait distribution completion as we don't know if dev as surprises for us in the meantime.

Maybe the distribution will come with a polling / voting system, maybe we will have more infos or anything else...

If there's nothing more than tokens then we will be able to draw some line to follow on our own as we already started to do.
As a community we have the power to build. With the token we will have the power to incentivize so that other people get involved into this.

I believe some people not on the list for now are willing to help for tokens for their efforts.

let's be patient again, we have been waiting for almost 2 full monthes, there's only a few more days to wait and we will see clearer.

This is not an everyday ICO or airdrop.
We are building something huge as a whole team so it takes time to organize.

ppl complaining about how long is taking are just in to make some quick $...
Jump to: