Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 162. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=22351548}

Show Your Support

As laid out in the whitepaper we will be building a meeting point in the open virtual reality world.

Every founding member, as well as anyone interested, can help get us started.

If you haven't already create an account on Github and head over to

https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8

You can like our proposal, add it to your favorites, and/or comment.

If you would like to get your support counted as activity please make sure that you use the same username
as on the spreadsheet OR send a private message to MovementAI with your details; subject: Greenpoint.

Thank you very much for your continued interest and support!

Done. I love how this is shaping up. Long live DAO Movement
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

I think part of the reason that things are slow is the distribution as free airdrop combined with a give-me-for-free-do-nothing mindset of some people that comes with that. For this reason I actually dislike airdrops similar to as how I dislike ICO. I for one want to contribute but I am not on the genesis list. This project IS mainly the community unlike a lot of crypto projects. AJ (no offense!) for example is on the genesis list but doesnt wanna contribute other than fud (it seems).
So I expect this will change once tokens are distributed and there is a huge bounty campaign. Then the ones really deeply interested come in and actually shape the DAO rather than wait for their free enrichment and complain. Anyhow I see a core community already, to you I can only say I am one of you. You got my support all the way. Would of course love to be or have been a genesis founder because I think I understand what this is all about here Smiley vote me in?WinkWink

On top of that I would also like to see more direct info and encouragement from the dev*s, just like I like contributions from the community as a whole. Fuel the movement!

I was trying to find a good formulation along with explanations and everything, but it took too long...

- I like this post -

Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

I think part of the reason that things are slow is the distribution as free airdrop combined with a give-me-for-free-do-nothing mindset of some people that comes with that. For this reason I actually dislike airdrops similar to as how I dislike ICO. I for one want to contribute but I am not on the genesis list. This project IS mainly the community unlike a lot of crypto projects. AJ (no offense!) for example is on the genesis list but doesnt wanna contribute other than fud (it seems).
So I expect this will change once tokens are distributed and there is a huge bounty campaign. Then the ones really deeply interested come in and actually shape the DAO rather than wait for their free enrichment and complain. Anyhow I see a core community already, to you I can only say I am one of you. You got my support all the way. Would of course love to be or have been a genesis founder because I think I understand what this is all about here Smiley vote me in?WinkWink

On top of that I would also like to see more direct info and encouragement from the dev*s, just like I like contributions from the community as a whole. Fuel the movement!
Activity: 630
Desperately waiting for the bounty campaign Smiley
Allow everyone to get in and earn TaO!

When we will be able to, we can vote on that

Cheers, friend! 🍻
There is a cooperative nature in humans
We can dream and hope ~ and we can work on our dreams and hopes together
Earning for creating value and supporting friendship sounds like a definite win-win
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

When we will be able to, we can vote on that
Great to see some tentative figures of how many TAO each one can receive. About the vote#2, can we still positively able to select a winning percentage structure? If so, well it seems its just hard to set a final agreement for whom to give a certain bonus by a reason of just getting in early but totally not active. Maybe just give the slots to someone else came in late but striving hard to give any possible amount of contribution for the movement.

The arch part with a voting system, is that you must deal with people who choose not to vote...
This must be taken into account when making proposals. After all, not everybody will find their voice or mindset into each choice you submit them. That's the purpose of the "other / explain" textboxes existence but this make the system relying on manual checking or creation of sublevels of new proposals. Those creating a hard-to-maintain-clear system.

About the vote : I think it's still possible to vote for #2. But as it was stated before : be patient for data to be updated.
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Great to see some tentative figures of how many TAO each one can receive. About the vote#2, can we still positively able to select a winning percentage structure? If so, well it seems its just hard to set a final agreement for whom to give a certain bonus by a reason of just getting in early but totally not active. Maybe just give the slots to someone else came in late but striving hard to give any possible amount of contribution for the movement.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
it is getting close to two months and still not a single thing! but hey that is the movement right?  SO IMPRESSIVE
oh and i would say the thread pretty much died also as it has slowed down to a snail trail "GOSH i still wonder WHY?"

Dont worry its just a bit longer... By the end of the month you will be able to dump and pay your bills just hang in there Wink... Maybe start just eating 3 times a week and drink a lot of water, it will be hard times but you will make it
Lol
Not bad for those that are doing NOTHING

he's not doing nothing... he actively FUDs the project since 08/31...
The definitely deserves a small amount of TAO  Grin Grin Grin

there will be a troll cave for him in Decentraland.  Cheesy
it is getting close to two months and still not a single thing! but hey that is the movement right?  SO IMPRESSIVE
oh and i would say the thread pretty much died also as it has slowed down to a snail trail "GOSH i still wonder WHY?"

Dont worry its just a bit longer... By the end of the month you will be able to dump and pay your bills just hang in there Wink... Maybe start just eating 3 times a week and drink a lot of water, it will be hard times but you will make it
Lol

he's not doing nothing... he actively FUDs the project since 08/31...
This definitely deserves a small amount of TAO  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Lol

Smiley not nothing... its called a diet xD
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there any news, when will start distribution of this tokens, and where will be first listed, on ether delta?

The distribution will occur in a week or so.
You should read the whitepaper  Wink
long time hope we will get some !
Is there any news, when will start distribution of this tokens, and where will be first listed, on ether delta?

The distribution will occur in a week or so.
You should read the whitepaper  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Lol
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I resized the logo img to 42px to fit into signatures.
Here it is :

Thank you, really appreciated
I resized the logo img to 42px to fit into signatures.
Here it is :
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Is this in any way connected with the DAO from Ethereum that got hacked?

This is not the case, that was 'The DAO' . I think if you watch this video by 'Ivan on tech' you will understand the main use case of ethereum, and what a DAO is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UckA1odrn4U&t=

I recommend all Movement DAO supporters to watch this Cheesy Grin

Edit: We can discuss some of the concepts he highlighted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
The data on the spreadsheet has been updated, please check your earnings each now has not been fully completed.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

I saw it move earlier...
I was like  Huh  Roll Eyes  Grin Grin Grin

hmm so the devs are still updating things in the background huh thats good to know

Yes thats true mate... Btw awesome work with your howl signatures... would you like to make some for The Movement? Im sure many people including myself would be happy to donate a Tao for that xD
Jump to: