Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 164. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Nice to see that Movement gained so much loyal followers already.))

In few days we will see how many loyal followers there will be and how many dumpers...

I Hodl   Smiley
Activity: 671
Moni

In few days we will see how many loyal followers there will be and how many dumpers...
Hey Testa! how are you doing today?

Hi Dark Smiley As every day I spend my time cultivating patience to become a strong spirit Smiley

that's mandatory even if i'm not really a patient guy but working on it!!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Hi Dark Smiley As every day I spend my time cultivating patience to become a strong spirit Smiley
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Soon there wiil be news. I can read it in my crystal ball  Wink
Activity: 616
Does everybody joined the GitHub request of the dev yet?
should be news soon about distributions i guess..
hopefully very soon I was patient but at this point I think it is holding the project back

There's less than 2 weeks left max...
This let the DAO more time to settle and find out...

Patience is a virtue.
hopefully very soon I was patient but at this point I think it is holding the project back

What's the problem? In the whitepaper is written that distribution will be in the first half of october: today what day is in our calendar?
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
There's a base for a voting system...
I don't know if it's applicable for us
but it's still a draft to study...

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/how-to-build-a-basic-version-of-product-hunt-using-react-f87d016fedae

Nice stuff

Thanks! i thought i might be useful for getting ideas...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
By the way I have been reading every genesis sentence, still wondering what those are for. Smiley fun to read

This is interesting part of this movement people can have fun to read genesis phrases in his free time. Dev is showing his great interest to build a strong community and bring something unique system for this project.

If there will be some sort of house or home in Decentraland I guess there will be a wall with all the genesis sentences on it. Would be a nice thing at least.

+ 1
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
By the way I have been reading every genesis sentence, still wondering what those are for. Smiley fun to read

This is interesting part of this movement people can have fun to read genesis phrases in his free time. Dev is showing his great interest to build a strong community and bring something unique system for this project.

If there will be some sort of house or home in Decentraland I guess there will be a wall with all the genesis sentences on it. Would be a nice thing at least.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Indeed it was very fun to read but it is also use to prove that the account associated with it is his/her,  the distribution will soon happen hope the community don`t get tired waiting, join some sphere and be active. 

I hope the distribution is soon I want to be patient but im realizing we need the token to move forward with plans

We need it for voting at least

I believe we will receive news from the Dev team soon, as we are in early October already; And possibly some more good news. Just like the waiting period before the airdrop application closed, ample time was giving for people to sign up, same has been given for people to raise activity levels. Hence what you receive is entirely based on your effort within this long wait.

I really think dev has some good news to share along with the distribution too...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Indeed it was very fun to read but it is also use to prove that the account associated with it is his/her,  the distribution will soon happen hope the community don`t get tired waiting, join some sphere and be active. 

I hope the distribution is soon I want to be patient but im realizing we need the token to move forward with plans

We need it for voting at least

I believe we will receive news from the Dev team soon, as we are in early October already; And possibly some more good news. Just like the waiting period before the airdrop application closed, ample time was giving for people to sign up, same has been given for people to raise activity levels. Hence what you receive is entirely based on your effort within this long wait.
There's a base for a voting system...
I don't know if it's applicable for us
but it's still a draft to study...

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/how-to-build-a-basic-version-of-product-hunt-using-react-f87d016fedae
Jump to: