Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 166. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Dear Movers!

We deeply believe in creating something great for everyone. This takes some time — posting on Bitcointalk does not necessarily help the development process.

The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project.

Those who have been actively contributing, you know who you are. You understand the DAO.

Those who have a hard time waiting: worry not, you will be able to sell your tokens soon, thereby opening the doors for new enthusiasts to step in.

Nice update dev and thanks for updating my rank on the genesis sheet.

I have retweeted all tweets from official page and very optimistic about this project for the long term. Smiley
Join the GPU Mining Sphere on Slack!

Let's connect and create  Smiley

https://goo.gl/WcjGSj

Joined the GPU Mining sphere just now. I hope it will be more active with time
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Wow I just finished reading over 40 pages here to be conversant with what I have missed so far. Took me some hours.

I think the movement devs are active background because I received a pm from dropper welcoming me to the community immediately after my previous post of being accepted as one of the founding members.

It is a pity that I could not start and engage my sphere due to me dealing with some academic challenges in the recent months.

Anyways I am always happy to be here. I will be reading the white paper soon to get more info

As long and painful it might seem, reading all that stuff is a brilliant effort.
You Sir, deserves the right to freely talk !  Grin

More seriously : Welcome  Grin
signed up to github just for this, to give the movement my support
let's get the ball rolling

Also what do i need to do to get my user rank changed on the spreadsheet?

If you are talking about the DAO activity rank, you must contribute actively to the spreading of the DAO.
That means :

- Talking actively evolution or purpose or whatever elevating the debate on the DAO here or on GITHUB.
- Creating or actively contributing to a sphere.
- Translate the whitepaper or OP into a foreign language.
- Draft tools for the future DAO governance (that's still an idea)

I can't think of them all but there be some kind of way outta here... wait, no... some other ways to rise your rank.
I am sure others will find...  Wink
Wow I just finished reading over 40 pages here to be conversant with what I have missed so far. Took me some hours.

I think the movement devs are active background because I received a pm from dropper welcoming me to the community immediately after my previous post of being accepted as one of the founding members.

It is a pity that I could not start and engage my sphere due to me dealing with some academic challenges in the recent months.

Anyways I am always happy to be here. I will be reading the white paper soon to get more info
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
is it too late to get into this?

Sorry, Airdrop ended on August 31th but keep an eye on this thread because there will be many ways to contribute and gain some Tao.
never be late still more bounties program to come soon after distribution completed . 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
signed up to github just for this, to give the movement my support
let's get the ball rolling

Also what do i need to do to get my user rank changed on the spreadsheet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
is it too late to get into this?

Sorry, Airdrop ended on August 31th but keep an eye on this thread because there will be many ways to contribute and gain some Tao.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice lets get the github project rolling
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=22351548}

Show Your Support

As laid out in the whitepaper we will be building a meeting point in the open virtual reality world.

Every founding member, as well as anyone interested, can help get us started.

If you haven't already create an account on Github and head over to

https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8

You can like our proposal, add it to your favorites, and/or comment.

If you would like to get your support counted as activity please make sure that you use the same username
as on the spreadsheet OR send a private message to MovementAI with your details; subject: Greenpoint.

Thank you very much for your continued interest and support!

I'm on board!
I am joining you, this idea is dope
There are some things I may contribute, pm sent

You're very welcome! Let's shape together our Movement!

That's the spirit!
Let's Go  Smiley  Roll Eyes

You're very welcome! Let's shape together our Movement!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Welcome on the board this is great movement this community growing rapidly and very active one. Dev has good vision and nice plan about the growth of this project some unique features will bring great impact on this. Good to hear you can contribute into this process.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
i know what github is. and i saw that in their repo is still nothing than the WP. and i know that i can't code so i can't help with that.

that why i now will check out https://decentraland.org. because i know understand that Greenpoint shall be a place in this world.

https://decentraland.org/app/ you can already walk through the land.

Thanks for sharing that link. Walking through the unclaimed land, seeing the Vitalik, and Pepe statues, and the racoon tower etc.. I saw the huge potential this project has. The possibilities are endless. I'm even more excited to be a part of the movement at this moment in time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
i dont see requirement to keep 0.01 ETH, is it changed?

That was a requirement at first i doubt it is changed you should be keeping 0.01 eth in your account just in case

It' still a requirement according to the ANN OP. In the beginning it wasn't there but now it is. So just keep some ETH Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

That was a requirement at first i doubt it is changed you should be keeping 0.01 eth in your account just in case
Is it too late to apply for the Airdrop?

Yes, Airdrop closed on 31 August
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is it too late to apply for the Airdrop?
Jump to: