Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 169. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It would be wonderful to see more ideas, proposals and projects rather than price discussions!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi,

is it possioble to Change the Genesis sentence?

I ddint get it when i wrote it down.... i just put different words together...  lol

Cheers
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
That is at the launch of any market some weak hands try to take profit and especially with airdrop they don't care about the price. If some one is real supporter of any project he always make huge profit just for holding and keep pushing any project.

Its a common thing in any airdrop, the weak hands are the first to cry when the price hits new All time high. I Missed NEM & Minereum Airdrop in the past. That's why i am joining as many airdrop as possible and hodling the coins/tokens for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This airdrop is one of the uniquely done airdrop, this will test our patience and our real support to the movement. Time will tell on what future this airdrop might bring. with 3,000,000 supply i bet a $1 starting price floor once this hit an exchange.
It could be quite possible but all depends about dumpers , so i would say yes around this range of price! but even 0.50$ is good start.

Those who are marked with -70% are not very active in the movement, this means real & Active supporter will get more share from the airdrop. so there will be only few coins will be dump at market launch

That is at the launch of any market some weak hands try to take profit and especially with airdrop they don't care about the price. If some one is real supporter of any project he always make huge profit just for holding and keep pushing any project.
This airdrop is one of the uniquely done airdrop, this will test our patience and our real support to the movement. Time will tell on what future this airdrop might bring. with 3,000,000 supply i bet a $1 starting price floor once this hit an exchange.
It could be quite possible but all depends about dumpers , so i would say yes around this range of price! but even 0.50$ is good start.

Those who are marked with -70% are not very active in the movement, this means real & Active supporter will get more share from the airdrop. so there will be only few coins will be dump at market launch
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Activity: 616
Keep calm and DAO on people Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Dear Movers!

We deeply believe in creating something great for everyone. This takes some time — posting on Bitcointalk does not necessarily help the development process.

The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project.

Those who have been actively contributing, you know who you are. You understand the DAO.

Those who have a hard time waiting: worry not, you will be able to sell your tokens soon, thereby opening the doors for new enthusiasts to step in.

Actively repeating to be patient to others participants seems to be part of the project for now...
No problems, i'll keep informing...

We all know this is the starting of something huge, no need to hurry, no need to rush...

Keep contributing in the meantime!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Nice update, been waiting for it for a long time. this token is worth our time, and this will be rare & Precious token.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
for everyone who thinks that this is dead...

NO IT IS NOT !!! WE ARE STILL MOVING FORWARD !!!
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
At last we heard words of wisdom from our dearest devs. This project is huge that is why it will take time to deliver such progress. Maybe that is the reason they wanted to find more spheres and movers to help them to make the project more successful. From time to time, people around the world wants to know some updates. I wish they will provide us such news so that we can spread good words in the community.
Activity: 826
The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project. so  I am sure the distribution will happen next year.

If this project still continue to be a legit and disrupting one, I could quite wait a whole year but you perfectly know that time is very shortly than that.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
glad to see the dev update news ,i can sure the movement is moving .keep waitting for dev , need to be patient!
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Thanks for the little update, always good to hear something from the team  Cool.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project. so  I am sure the distribution will happen next year.
whitepaper it say this years , latest in october , so need to be patient!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project. so  I am sure the distribution will happen next year.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I'am strongly believe in the movement. We could wait, we could hodl, we could do anything  Grin
Jump to: