Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 170. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
  I am sure that DEV has been hard working behind the project,The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Dear Movers!

We deeply believe in creating something great for everyone. This takes some time — posting on Bitcointalk does not necessarily help the development process.

The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project.

Those who have been actively contributing, you know who you are. You understand the DAO.

Those who have a hard time waiting: worry not, you will be able to sell your tokens soon, thereby opening the doors for new enthusiasts to step in.

No rush. Thanks for the update.
Much rather you guys are spending time developing a great product than wasting it in this sub! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Dear Movers!

We deeply believe in creating something great for everyone. This takes some time — posting on Bitcointalk does not necessarily help the development process.

Those who have been actively contributing, you know who you are. You understand the DAO.

Those who have a hard time waiting: worry not, you will be able to sell your tokens soon, thereby opening the doors for new enthusiasts to step in.

is there any way to change my eth address for the airdrop ?
since i input a wrong address into the submit form before

You better get in contact with the dev to make sure he does not send your tokens to some dead address

these tokens are gonna be worth so much don't want to be completely screwed
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Dear Movers!

Most of the time people just need the dev to post something. We all need to know the dev is still here from time to time.
No need for hurry, just keep on, the Movers will be here
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Dear Movers!

Wink its all about a slow ( and steady ) growth xD I encourage everyone to help translate ANN to their main language ( grab some activity points before it ends ), join or create new spheres and also we should at some point ( i guess we are taking too long to find a consensus ) close down vote n 2...

Connect and Create
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Dear Movers!

Love it. Words of wisdom. You do your thing, dev.
Activity: 532
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
Dear Movers!

is there any way to change my eth address for the airdrop ?
since i input a wrong address into the submit form before
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Dear Movers!

Stuff like this gives me huge confidence in the long term future of The Movement. Take your time, we believe in you. I'll keep hodling until TAO is ether 1 satoshi or $50 (or beyond Cheesy).
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dear Movers!

Great! As I already said in another post, people don't understand that we are building a strong community and token's value. They don't remember or even don't know that community is the most important thing.
Be quite. Be ready. Be Movement.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
People just need to be patient.   I am sure that DEV has been working behind the scene.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Dear Movers!

Impatient dumpers will sell at the first chance they get and will instantly regret it a month later when the price goes to the moon  Cool
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Dear Movers!

Well said. Thanks for the update.  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Dear Movers!

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
I trust the devs but I have to say that the communication isn't really their best quality...  Tongue
Whitepaper was a lil bit thin imho.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I trust the devs but I have to say that the communication isn't really their best quality...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Hi devs, it seems there are very few activity nowadays in this thread. Mind to give us any sneak peak regarding development, website, or roadmap perhaps? Thanks!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Waiting for new update from dev.
Any info when the token being distributed?

No news from dev. A little bit tired to wait as well.
It's hard to build a strong community, when you have 0 communications from the dev team.

Same here, but still nothing to lose Smiley waiting for a free coins to come in is worth the wait. I am sure the distribution will happen next week. I can feel it Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Waiting for new update from dev.
Any info when the token being distributed?

No news from dev. A little bit tired to wait as well.
It's hard to build a strong community, when you have 0 communications from the dev team.
Activity: 868
The main issue  with most of this one man team is that once they are not available the project will stall, it will be good to allowmore hands to help with his project if he wants instead on running everything on his by himself
Activity: 490
The Distribution will probably start by next week at most and im sure the dev team got a big surprise for everyone, a new website and a exchange listing after distributions  Wink

That would come as a great but welcome surprise for most us.  Wink
Which exchange?
Jump to: