Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 185. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi DAO community, hope everyone is doing good. I am so happy to see just now that I have been accepted in the airdrop and included in the DAO Genesis Collection Data !!

I almost gave up about this because I thought I won't be accepted. But I'm so glad to be accepted into the community now.

I will do my best to be an active member and contribute in any way I can to the community !!! It feels good to be here !!

*I noticed that my rank is still showing Jr member on the sheet. I hope it will be updated soon to current rank ? Welldone Dropper !! You are really doing a great job here !!

Thanks !! and thanks to the community for accepting me !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have created a telegram group room for discussions about DAO/TAO: https://t.me/joinchat/AJi2IQtCnd60_qfF1bfVDQ Feel free to join.

Would be great if you could also put that link in the first post of this thread and shout it out via Twitter.
Nice idea man. I have joined and tweeted about it. Let's hope someone could deliver the stickers you requested some posts ago.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I have created a telegram group room for the discussions about DAO/TAO: https://t.me/joinchat/AJi2IQtCnd60_qfF1bfVDQ Feel free to join.

Would be great if you could also put that link in the first post of this thread and shout it out via Twitter.

Cool! I'll tweet about it.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I have created a telegram group room for discussions about DAO/TAO: https://t.me/joinchat/AJi2IQtCnd60_qfF1bfVDQ Feel free to join.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
had some free time and thought to try this...

LOL, this one really creased me up! Smiley
It did show some reality when a participant cant wait to dump his token for a quick buck, only thing is none have it yet, create and be active.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
It's nice to see DAO SPHERES being born. I will be getting more involved here in a couple of weeks as I have my Mother here for two weeks so time is a bit tight but Hubby is beginning to do some translation today for the DAO. He started working on it this morning.  Smiley

Nice to have you in here @qiwoman2 Smiley
Please join our discord server: https://discord.gg/EPS8vjC
Cheers, gawlea!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's nice to see DAO SPHERES being born. I will be getting more involved here in a couple of weeks as I have my Mother here for two weeks so time is a bit tight but Hubby is beginning to do some translation today for the DAO. He started working on it this morning.  Smiley
Merit: 1416

This should be the default answer for those kind of questions  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Ah ah ah same here!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Ha-ha-ha-LMAO  Well said! ---> Seriously though ---> Somebody needs to #%@% slap those clowns!  Where is batman when we need him?  I agree with the sentiment here ---> some people are just looking for the handouts and don't want to contribute to the Movement, even if it's the most positively sound thing they can do.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250

Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

I dont know how to create signatures, But I did make some avatars we can use for now. for those interested:

Great job! I vote to have an activity bonus awarded to FreshB!  This ^^^ is how we do it. Right now I don't have a whole lot of time but, believe me, I intend to be more active once I fulfill my current contract obligations.

For those who are interested in creating signatures, a good way to learn from scratch is to borrow other signatures (cut and paste the signature CODE) and manipulate them until you get the hang of it. Creating signatures is a good skill to have in your tool chest. You could freelance your work off somewhere in the "Services" directory in the future if you learn the skill well.

1) Find an interesting signature code in one of the sig campaigns.
2) Copy the code.
3) Manipulate the codes colors, texts fonts, char pts, ...etc
4) Include the signature in your profile to inspect your changes.
5) Rinse and repeat until satisfied that you understand what you're doing.
6) Make sure you're not stealing another's code, MAKE IT YOURS, and just use their code as a learning tool.
(While not illegal, it's still not right to steal unprotected code, bad practice for sure)

We are unstoppable...learn together, create together, grow together. We are the MovementDAO!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Isn't there a sphere about graphics?
Merit: 502
Are there any active bounty campaigns available for the DAO project? Would be happy to join.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Anybody interesting in and skilled enough to create some Movement Telegram stickers?
I know how to create the Telegram stickers. I only need some pictures in 512x512 pixel format. Are here any people with graphical skills present?
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Anybody interesting in and skilled enough to create some Movement Telegram stickers?
Activity: 512
I see lot of people not getting what is this movement and what is TAO? Nice pictures anyway!  Grin

Could I still take part in the coin distribution?

Airdrop is closed maybe you can buy from the few stupid dumpers when it hits a exchange
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

Well done  Grin

The Movement DAO Trollkit ??
Love that !

V1 promising!! keep going !
Merit: 1416
Jump to: