Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 193. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I'm excited about the VR part of the whitepaper, maybe it will be based on an existing game or software (SecondLife etc...)?

Is good to have all these exciting ideas in the so called whitepaper but in practice it is sometimes difficult to implement especially for project that seems to me like a one man show, if he is able to build a strong community and alot of volunteers the project might come out very good

One man show? Haven't you been paying attention? Are you new to the thread? The community is the Movement! We are building this network together. The foundations we lay now will open the doors for further innovation, creativity, participation, and it will foster a Movement which will be all inclusive and far reaching. Our collective efforts will canvas the sphere and discover talents, ideas, solutions and remedies which have been inaccessible through centralized platforms. This is big! Watch!

Exactly we just need people to participate and it seems like people have stated they are ready to do what it takes to take this project to the next level!
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
I'm excited about the VR part of the whitepaper, maybe it will be based on an existing game or software (SecondLife etc...)?

Is good to have all these exciting ideas in the so called whitepaper but in practice it is sometimes difficult to implement especially for project that seems to me like a one man show, if he is able to build a strong community and alot of volunteers the project might come out very good

One man show? Haven't you been paying attention? Are you new to the thread? The community is the Movement! We are building this network together. The foundations we lay now will open the doors for further innovation, creativity, participation, and it will foster a Movement which will be all inclusive and far reaching. Our collective efforts will canvas the sphere and discover talents, ideas, solutions and remedies which have been inaccessible through centralized platforms. This is big! Watch!
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

I agree with you, but this should not be a one man show project. Now we have the whitepaper... Maybe we should ask ourselves: what can we do as a community? What can we create to make this project stronger? By moving from one project to another we have lost the sense of community, yet we should remember that this is exactly what made the crypto world possible.

Exactly what I thought))
Who cares about the community of the project after the airdrop or the bounty program ends? Usually, It all lays to the team of Devs who also can drop the project for several reasons in the short term after the start.
But here we have the community, not a single team of dev or single dev, who do what they can at the moment.
This is what we call The DAO Community and this makes the project really decentralized!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

I agree with you, but this should not be a one man show project. Now we have the whitepaper... Maybe we should ask ourselves: what can we do as a community? What can we create to make this project stronger? By moving from one project to another we have lost the sense of community, yet we should remember that this is exactly what made the crypto world possible.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

The Moment is moving. Now whitepaper released. Just keep your eyes on this
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
It can create VR social life as per Whitepaper.
I would request Dev to post what support they need from community.
Do they want us to work on website, slack channel etc.
I know there is capable team, but since its for community, so let community collaborate and invest in this project in whatever terms it requires, so please post if any help needed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Buying digital property is certainly a very creative idea. It could be like "housing" for guilds in MMORPGs. It will be interesting to be part of the development.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The Movement whitepaper rocks! I have retweeted the whitepaper and I hope more people will gather for this project. A concept like social media platform but for people with constructive minds that enables for more developments and better projects. People all around the world must take part of DAO and do The Movement, the project will not move if you dont spread the word.

Agreed with you this project this project will rock we will see this on the peak in next few months. This is really professional approach so we can expect something great will be delivered in coming days. This train will move forward with good momentum.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
The Movement whitepaper rocks! I have retweeted the whitepaper and I hope more people will gather for this project. A concept like social media platform but for people with constructive minds that enables for more developments and better projects. People all around the world must take part of DAO and do The Movement, the project will not move if you dont spread the word.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

The Whitepaper

The first version of the Movement's Whitepaper has been released.

Please take your time to read.  May the discussions begin!

Click the image below to download the PDF file (if it doesn't download automatically, click the Download button).

Finally , very nice to see progress on going , i will volunteer to start translation of it to Arabic version .soon will be updated
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Finally whitepaper is out as per schedule this is nice beginning of this new era I hope this project will continue into moving to the direction of the moon. OP is doing nice job and this community is also very supportive I hope this coin will be next big thing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

The Whitepaper

Click the image below to download the PDF file (if it doesn't download automatically, click the Download button).

Nice one. Buzzing after reading this.
Wasn't expecting something quite so ambitious.
Very happy to be involved.
I like the logo too.

Yes it is very ambitious but a very good way to get a lot of people involved
Activity: 186
Merit: 101

The Whitepaper

Nice one. Buzzing after reading this.
Wasn't expecting something quite so ambitious.
Very happy to be involved.
I like the logo too.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I'm curious about VR implementation.
I wonder if users can connect with Oculus,Vive,GearVR only or also carboards?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Just read the whitepaper, great stuff man, very excited about this!

I didn't see a link to the whitepaper on the first page of this thread, unless I'm blind, you should probably link it there Smiley

it's there .. in grey on the top next to website and so on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Just read the whitepaper, great stuff man, very excited about this!

I didn't see a link to the whitepaper on the first page of this thread, unless I'm blind, you should probably link it there Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Are there any plans to appear on a serious exchange? New updates from dev?

I took a look a few weeks ago and till now it seems this is like a dead project

you can't trade tokes that aren't created. and if you read the whitepaper you will realise that you have to do something. or that you can do something, just waiting is possible. but that wont be helpful for anybody.

OMG this is so terrible! Why can't we trade tokens which are not created? This is a terrible limitation! Please fix this ASAP!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I made also a twitter account to spread the word about The Movement arround.
Twitter: The Movement Priest
Also I'll run a giveaway on bitcoingarden.org when the TAO tokens will be released to share some and also help spreading the word.
Jump to: