Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 191. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Or maybe it's more like a social project and dev wants to see what people are capable of doing when promised some money . I mean look at it , this movement started , we have a community even though no coins were distributed .
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
So , we do have to post here to get the activity or we just post anywhare on the forum? thanks for any info guys

It depends on what you think activity is. In my view activity should get value for our Movement, so it doesn't matter where active you are. Spread the word, connect and create!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
139 Pages already without any incentives or airdrop from the dev part. this will explode more once the airdrop tokens has been distributed to all participants. its already mid week, i think they will update us weekly every sunday, same thing they did with the whitepaper announcement.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
So , we do have to post here to get the activity or we just post anywhare on the forum? thanks for any info guys

I think in the future we will be able to monitor activity anywhere (slack, twitter, reddit and so on). For now, here's the only place.

I think activity monitoring is for this phase only. 'Activity determination phase'
Its mainly to determine how much TAO will be shared to participants. We wont need this after that I believe.

Maybe we can set some goals to distribute tokens in the future, then it will be interesting to monitor activity, right?

Quoting the Whitepaper:
"If you are a founding member it is a wise idea to redistribute a part of your TAO tokens and reward people for valuable contributions."

Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

I think in the future we will be able to monitor activity anywhere (slack, twitter, reddit and so on). For now, here's the only place.

I think activity monitoring is for this phase only. 'Activity determination phase'
Its mainly to determine how much TAO will be shared to participants. We wont need this after that I believe.
To the moon!

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Hey,

can anyone create subreddit for MovementDAO

yes reddit is a good place to start, maybe also slack?

Done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MovementDAO/

Smiley

Subscribed. An official slack channel would be effective also. Maybe an official MovementDAO slack channel and then individual slack channels for each sphere. That would get things snowballing.

Awesome work guys. Lets keep spreading the word of the movement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Hey,

Done.

Smiley

great we could start discussing in there too, its quite a good platform for starting
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Hey,

Done.

Smiley

Subscribed. An official slack channel would be effective also. Maybe an official MovementDAO slack channel and then individual slack channels for each sphere. That would get things snowballing.
To the moon!
Hey,

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hey,

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I am contemplating the Spheres, and in the coffeshop so to speak, will spheres gather at tables over e-Lattes?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is this the definitive logo or will there be a vote on it?

I will not repeat to make a logo contest cause I've already repeated it many times, also making valid proposals about a stake for the winner. A lot of members are waiting for the aidrops but who knows which value they expect  if they  don't give any contribute. So I'll wait.
Guyz dont forget, that you can still vote for "Early Participant Bonus Proposal" Vote 2#

this is still open !!! and it should be in everyones mind to vote for it, since it is crucial for the early birds airdrop %.

Yes, see instruction on the first post
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Guyz dont forget, that you can still vote for "Early Participant Bonus Proposal" Vote 2#

this is still open !!! and it should be in everyones mind to vote for it, since it is crucial for the early birds airdrop %.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Too bad i missed this airdrop. i was still a newbie that time. but congratulations to all who participated and manage to get it the list. you strike a jackpot on this one.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Just so others don't have the same heart attack that I did. If you try to search the list and your name doesn't come up. Try scrolling down to allow the entire page to load.
Jump to: