Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 188. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Will admit that I had doubts at times that anything would come of this.
But now I am really excited at the scope and potential of this project.
Groundbreaking stuff and not 'just another altcoin'.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Has anyone gotten any tokens from this airdrop?
I see no indication of the airdrops being processed.

Read the whitepaper: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

TAO will be distributed before the mid-October.

It means still 1 month left till this movement but this is not so long time to wait. I hope dev will bring some innovative ideas to make this movement more interesting thing in future. I didn't read this whitepaper before this so nice to read about this distribution.

I hope all the greedy hands will sell their coins and then regret it few months later...

The most interesting thing you got out of the whitepaper was when the distribution takes place...? Roll Eyes

i guess it's a good sign there are some (or even a lot hehe) airdrop dumpers who got in because I am not on the list and I want this token so I'll hopefully be buying a few genesis stakes for super cheap prices Smiley so immediately set sell orders for your tokens once you get them!

This is a good call Smiley Really, here there is such a very interesting concentrate of humanity:
1) Fudders against themselves ( asking for a free stake but trying in the meantime to destroy its value, very smart)
2) People never seen before that suddenly ask for news or for something innovative forgetting 142 pages of the thread
3) A couple of founding members asking for a quickly distribution trought their alt accounts while all the world already understood who they are.
4) People that dump even before to have something to dump.
I love them!
Movement is big enough and it is also their home: no one will get alone!
Activity: 635
Merit: 251

Read the whitepaper: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

It means still 1 month left till this movement but this is not so long time to wait. I hope dev will bring some innovative ideas to make this movement more interesting thing in future. I didn't read this whitepaper before this so nice to read about this distribution.

I hope all the greedy hands will sell their coins and then regret it few months later...

The most interesting thing you got out of the whitepaper was when the distribution takes place...? Roll Eyes
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Dropper, could you tell us if you are already working on some website, platform or anything else? So we could start to organize at least for what we really need and not waste any effort.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256

Buddy check their whitepaper, it states the distribution time Cool

BTW guys reading the whitepaper I just realized, there's a statement inside about 50000 MANA.

I visited Decentraland and made a research about their token, it seems 12,000 MANA is about 1 ETH worth in their token sale, and also 1000 MANA can be converted to 1 LAND in the virtual world. So our community already has about 4.16667 ETH worth of MANA tokens at hand

https://decentraland.org/whitepaper.pdf
here it says
With the launch of the Iron Age, we are introducing two digital assets: LAND, the non-fungible parcels in which the virtual world is divided; and MANA, an ERC-20 token that is burned to claim LAND, as well as to make in-world purchases of goods and services.

Devs, is that right?
We also have 3,000,000 TAO collectively. We can be a great organization that becomes more powerful as more and more people come to join and have fun creating and recreating worldwide
It's interesting to have a token that can be used in the virtual world and in the real world for the organization of social movement. as it's phrased here, connect and create

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Repost from Creative Designs For the DAO
Created a wallpaper for us. Spread the word!

Looks great! Did you make it completely by yourself? I think I saw this image somewhere, but can't remember where.

Thanks! I got the characters from a free vector site,  but everything else I created.
Activity: 434
Too bad i missed this airdrop, but congratulations to all who participated and manage to get it the list. you strike a jackpot on this one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Looks great! Did you make it completely by yourself? I think I saw this image somewhere, but can't remember where.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello guys, i have updated the German ANN Thread.

Feel free to visit us and join us for a brighter future together Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndaovr-the-movement-dao-die-unaufhaltsame-organisation-2115837

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
I applaud the Movement because in China ICO is now forbidden but social movement is never forbidden and the human is cooperative animal. Dev tell us how can we join The Movement bounty to earn TAO in campaign or join distribution party?
I'm ready for the work and play。;)

Sadly you missed the distribution train, since the tokens will be given away only to the people in the data collection sheet and it was closed on the 31st of August. I doubt there will be a signature bounty campaign either, since there won't be an ICO, this is an airdrop.

However stay tuned since in the future there may be bounties for certain contributions like bug finding or other useful to The Movement activities. You can also get TAO as soon as it hits markets, but I can't tell you when that will be.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I applaud the Movement because in China ICO is now forbidden but social movement is never forbidden and the human is cooperative animal. Dev tell us how can we join The Movement bounty to earn TAO in campaign or join distribution party?
I'm ready for the work and play。;)
Activity: 490
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21795564}

Anyone heard from the developers on here ina  while?

We're here every day, however not necessarily posting.

Really amazed by the direction that has been unveiled to us. This is the beginning of an unstoppable Movement.
Activity: 172
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21795564}

Anyone heard from the developers on here ina  while?

We're here every day!

Oh hey! I originally sent you a pm about the bounty ( which I qualified in time) but didn't hear back. Then when I saw a week later the bounty was expired so people on the forum told me to reach out again so i did to you and the movementai guy, but I still didn't hear back. Can you help me out?
Activity: 172
Anyone heard from the developers on here ina  while?
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Beautiful!

--------------------------------------
reddit.com/r/MovementDAO
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
how to earn the TAO in my wallet? I work for bounty Smiley

After the distribution of tokens, I believe tasks and bounty rewards will be set up. For now, We are in activity determination phase. Contribute to the The movement in your own way.  Connect and create. Scan through the spreadsheet and find a sphere to join.
Jump to: