Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 195. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

The Whitepaper

The first version of the Movement's Whitepaper has been released.

Please take your time to read.  May the discussions begin!

Click the image below to download the PDF file (if it doesn't download automatically, click the Download button).

Just read the white paper also good cant wait for the future of the movement!!  Cool
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Really amazed by the direction that has been unveiled to us. This is the beginning of an unstoppable Movement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
By the way a part of me wish i own some manna now.
Am in all white with gators in that coffee shop. Look out bitch! We winning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
It would be nice to create a youtube channels for meetings
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

The Whitepaper

Click the image below to download the PDF file (if it doesn't download automatically, click the Download button).

I like it! This is my favorite quote from The Movement's White Paper, "The Movement, in essence, is not for profit but for people."

The people are what's valuable here. Finally, somebody is realizing the TRUE value behind these decentralized technologies. The Movement understands that we can now bypass the intermediary (fiat) between the people and the people's value. There is some deeper understanding here.
very impressed with the whitepaper, many works to do to get bigger community, but this is great start
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

The Whitepaper

I like it! This is my favorite quote from The Movement's White Paper, "The Movement, in essence, is not for profit but for people."

The people are what's valuable here. Finally, somebody is realizing the TRUE value behind these decentralized technologies. The Movement understands that we can now bypass the intermediary (fiat) between the people and the people's value. There is some deeper understanding here.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

The Whitepaper

Really interesting. Now I'm just waiting for the coffee shop!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Wow just read the whitepaper. This is a very cool idea and i can see this become very large with the help of the community.
The opening of the coffee shop and intergration with other parties like district0X and vr world is a very well thought out schema !
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21707268}

The Whitepaper

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wow, I am excited because I think the white paper will be superlative!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21689295}

The Beginning

It is great to see increased activity!

Today, on Sunday, September 10, the Movement's Official Whitepaper is scheduled to be released.

Expect a link to appear today.

The Movement

hell yes, now we are talking Smiley like i said before, it is not dead Smiley we are just in a phase for activity Smiley
Activity: 397
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21689295}

The Beginning

It is great to see increased activity!

Today, on Sunday, September 10, the Movement's Official Whitepaper is scheduled to be released.

Expect a link to appear today.

The Movement

Sweet. That's today right?
I can't wait to read it.
Hopefully we're in for some groundbreaking tech.
Activity: 425
I can't wait to read the whitepaper, seems the development has started for this project.
The distribution haven't taken place yet, am I right?
Thanks dropper for the information.
this is it, Whitepaper is coming (*game of thrones OST)... this month will be a hit for DAO Movement. I will help promoting the project as soon as I have reviewed the devs objectives.

The dev's objective is to be you! see you! and do you! We got this shit.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
this is it, Whitepaper is coming (*game of thrones OST)... this month will be a hit for DAO Movement. I will help promoting the project as soon as I have reviewed the devs objectives.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Its happening! Cool lets do this

https://twitter.com/crypto_wallets/status/906945102601379840 found this tweet ---> let's retweet it! Let's get some views---> the world needs to see what we're doing here!  Hello world! From the @MovementDAO

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
So i guess the devs are from us
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It's a nice start, i hope everybody could make a great success on that project Cheesy

The logo design is very nice. Can ' t wait for the next !!

For the roadmap? Is it in the white paper? Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
okay ,i want to ask when will contribute tokens ,and when will list exchange , cannt wait for that .

you are an idiot. i hope you won't get any coins. why are you asking for an exchange now? why don't you ask something that can be discussed?
Jump to: