Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 197. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=21689295}

The Beginning

It is great to see increased activity!

Today, on Sunday, September 10, the Movement's Official Whitepaper is scheduled to be released.

Expect a link to appear today.

The Movement

Yes! I'm really excited, F5 F5 F5 F5
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

The Beginning

Today, on Sunday, September 10, the Movement's Official Whitepaper is scheduled to be released.

The Movement

Very cool! I had no doubt that something very interesting was about to happen! Let's wait and create!  Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Great timing from the devs. It will be interesting to see what their vision for the movement will be.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

The Beginning

The Movement

Really nice to see you here dev, can't wait for the upcoming whitepaper!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

The Beginning

The Movement

Good news.. i'm very curious to read the whitepaper.
Please drop the links Smiley
Activity: 374

I would agree about this being a pretty epic dead horse riding, we got 1k riders but no horse.

Anyway, the movement is unstoppable Smiley
Who want to take the founding document and start issuing the token? I could make it too, with waves platform it should be very simple, but I lack time and technical abilities.

Who want to be the dev?

It should be very simple: issue the coin and start a platform were we can use the coin to vote. Or issue a "store of value coin and an equal number of "voting coin, that should work too.

this picture made me laugh and thanks for laugh, we needs it
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

The Beginning

The Movement

wow, welcome back Dev. it good to see you

you are ready now i guess

woooohoooooo

I will drink a good beer and read that document tonight, will I? Grin Oh yeah
Activity: 374

The Beginning

The Movement

wow, welcome back Dev. it good to see you

you are ready now i guess
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 120
The Movement

The Beginning

The Movement

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May i suggest that anyone who`s going to design a logo for the dao movement can get a good set of fonts here http://www.dafont.com/ now let your creativity flows.
Awesome suggestion. I have used some of their fonts in the past.

Regarding a Poll and voting for logo, I believe we need a lot of entries before we start voting. Maybe we can suggest a timeline to collate all entries (3weeks? 1 month?), after which a vote.

We should have atleast 15 logos also before voting starts.
My 2 tao.

Suggestions are always welcomed.

I agree with you about the timeline but if we don't collate 15 logos it's ok, we'll choose one of those already we have: we have to move forward in a way or another. My vote is for a two weeks timeline starting by tomorrow, let's say we could vote on 1 October.
My two tao Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

I would agree about this being a pretty epic dead horse riding, we got 1k riders but no horse.

Anyway, the movement is unstoppable Smiley
Who want to take the founding document and start issuing the token? I could make it too, with waves platform it should be very simple, but I lack time and technical abilities.

Who want to be the dev?

It should be very simple: issue the coin and start a platform were we can use the coin to vote. Or issue a "store of value coin and an equal number of "voting coin, that should work too.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
May i suggest that anyone who`s going to design a logo for the dao movement can get a good set of fonts here http://www.dafont.com/ now let your creativity flows.
Awesome suggestion. I have used some of their fonts in the past.

Regarding a Poll and voting for logo, I believe we need a lot of entries before we start voting. Maybe we can suggest a timeline to collate all entries (3weeks? 1 month?), after which a vote.

We should have atleast 15 logos also before voting starts.
My 2 tao.

Suggestions are always welcomed.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

This made me laugh hard. You are very much appreciated in the group. You are the only fudster here.
You are more active than some founding members.
You are even contributing to the movement by creating art. Keep it up and just maybe you will be tipped with some tao eventually.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
Activity: 425
i think i saw some calculation of the paid amount days ago, am i wrong?
@dropper is there any update these coming days? the airdrop ended 10 days ago, and we still waiting patiently.
hope to see a word from you soon   Smiley
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

Thanks this is realy useful Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

It only takes one inspired member to make something happen ---> we have over 700 members, many of which are highly motivated, and we haven't even gotten started yet!  We're still just putting the pieces in place and once this thing starts rolling, it won't be stopped. The Movement is unstoppable.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Since the project still doesn't have a logo, I decided to make a concept of The Movement logo. I was aiming for something as simple as possible and I ended up with this. It was made in MS paint (yes, I know, don't judge me  Grin), but I don't think it matters that much since it's meant more as a concept of how a logo could look like. If people really like this I could rework this in an actual graphic editor or try and post some other ideas.

I like this logo.. What community thinks about it?
Thank you for this job.

it seems quite nice to me.

I like it a lot but I think the right decision is to make a poll and vote!

It's a bit too plain and simple to me, maybe it looks better with some 3D inside.

I feel the same, the logo is nice but the font is too simple looking.
Jump to: